God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

God created evil for his pleasure
You know this how?

I was thinking of his point a few weeks ago..

God created the world/ universe

God created man and woman

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

God came down from heaven and died for our sins

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?
While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

I actually like this, something to think about..

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.
It’s the logical conclusion.

Jeremiah says he knew us before we where we were born in verse 1:5 , so logically where did we come from?

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?
While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Jeremiah says he knew us before we where we were born in verse 1:5 , so logically where did we come from?
Science tells us the matter and energy that make up who we are was created 14 billion years ago when God created the universe from nothing.

That fact alone ought to make people pause to think.

I don't. I am reporting what Christianity believes from their WORD.

Atheists are usually wrong. It was Satan who put this topic in your head. You just can't imagine pain for 24/7, so you deny it.

His alter ego has a hit show and still going on for season 5. I didn't know it had lasted until now. May have to start watching again.

Even with his belief, given his ways, his life is shattered and useless.

He has no goal or purpose to what he does. He is just using the board to appease his boredom.

Regards
DL

You just love talking about yourself don't you GreatestIam :auiqs.jpg:?

I am not an atheist, but think what you will of them all you like, but statistically, the less religion in a country the more peaceful and law abiding it is and they are also shown statistically to have superior morals as compared to the mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions.

You should strive to be more atheist if you have already sold your soul to Satan and are in a mainstream religion.

Regards
DL

I don't. I am reporting what Christianity believes from their WORD.

Atheists are usually wrong. It was Satan who put this topic in your head. You just can't imagine pain for 24/7, so you deny it.

His alter ego has a hit show and still going on for season 5. I didn't know it had lasted until now. May have to start watching again.

Even with his belief, given his ways, his life is shattered and useless.

He has no goal or purpose to what he does. He is just using the board to appease his boredom.

Regards
DL

You just love talking about yourself don't you GreatestIam :auiqs.jpg:?

I am not an atheist, but think what you will of them all you like, but statistically, the less religion in a country the more peaceful and law abiding it is and they are also shown statistically to have superior morals as compared to the mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions.

You should strive to be more atheist if you have already sold your soul to Satan and are in a mainstream religion.

Regards
DL

Unfortunately, and historically the answer is No.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Science tells us the matter and energy that make up who we are was created 14 billion years ago when God created the universe from nothing.

But that's when you get into the multi universe thing .

Once again in the bible it says he knew us before we where born in the flesh, so could it be are souls came from some other universe?

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If Christendom's teachings were correct, then God would have known Adam and Eve would sin and that all kinds of evil would follow. But they are wrong - Jehovah did not know. Otherwise, why was He hurt at heart when things turned out so far from God's loving purpose for man?

Genesis 6:6
And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

So you see god as screwing up creation and us not following his derailed plan. Ok.

Quite the incompetent god you follow.

As to your first. Christianity and the bible did know they would sin.

Did you pull this quote out of your version of the bible?

I have it imbedded in an old O.P. you might find of interest, given that your critiques missed the mark.
----------

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane and immoral God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

Evolutionary theology.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

But that's when you get into the multi universe thing .

Once again in the bible it says he knew us before we where born in the flesh, so could it be are souls came from some other universe?
Not really. All that is saying is that other universes could be created that way, not that they were. But if they were the same would be true. That all matter and energy that was created in that universe merely changed form. So what I said was true. The atoms in your body were literally created 14 billion years ago when God willed our space and time into existence.

look, the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create would eventually arise. Intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. The universe is literally an intelligence creating machine. So it is no leap of faith to suppose intelligence without form created intelligence with form to share in our experiences.

God's WORD says he never changes, so cannot live vicariously through us.

He is a vile stagnant pool; of whatever that cannot take in anything.

Rather stupid that, given that they say that god is unknowable, but that is the Christian dogma.

Have no shyness when you screw. God is not sharing your orgasm.

Regards
DL

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If Christendom's teachings were correct, then God would have known Adam and Eve would sin and that all kinds of evil would follow. But they are wrong - Jehovah did not know. Otherwise, why was He hurt at heart when things turned out so far from God's loving purpose for man?

And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

Just to be clear, Angel's are not humans, Lucifer is a fallen angel. So how could god know?

As far as the bible says God didnt create the Angel's.

Genesis 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The literal reading of myths is for the mentally lazy who do not want to know the truth.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

Rather stupid that, given that they say that god is unknowable, but that is the Christian dogma.

Regards
DL

God became a human in the flesh, he had all the same feelings we have except sin. He bleed , he hurt and died for us.

He said it is finished, the sins of before, today and forever in John 19:30

So it could be said when he knew us before we where born in that he ended it all for us.

The religious have been the vasy majority for the last 5,000 years of our history of almost non-stop war.

Only really stupid people will think the small minority of atheists manipulated the religious to fight all those wars, but hey, if you want to thing theists that stupid, go ahead.

I see that you do not argue against the modern statistics that show atheists are a lot more moral than theists. Smart that as you look foolish enough already.

Regards
DL

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Jehovah knew Jeremiah before he was born, not before he was conceived.

Back on topic - you all seem to be ignoring Genesis 6:6.

Do you?

Regards
DL

Just to be clear, Angel's are not humans, Lucifer is a fallen angel. So how could god know?

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The literal reading of myths is for the mentally lazy who do not want to know the truth.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Do you?

Regards
DL

What is God?

Further.

Regards
DL

Bill?

1st Timothy 4 ..... be careful of false teachings

The religious have been the vasy majority for the last 5,000 years of our history of almost non-stop war.

Only really stupid people will think the small minority of atheists manipulated the religious to fight all those wars, but hey, if you want to thing theists that stupid, go ahead.

I see that you do not argue against the modern statistics that show atheists are a lot more moral than theists. Smart that as you look foolish enough already.

Regards
DL

Oh please Mao, Stalin, Hitler to name of few killed more people then the rest combined, all atheist.

Remember Hitler took down the churches and said in a speech, "when you pray, pray to me."

Regards
DL

And the history of Christendom is the most violent of any group despite the fact that they claim they are following Jesus who taught us to love our enemies.(Matthew 5:44)

Those of my religion do not go to war (Isaiah 2:2-4)

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

How is one ignoring Genesis 6:6? Of course God regreted

He fucking regretting making Saul in 1st Samuel 15:11

Regards
DL

God became a human in the flesh, he had all the same feelings we have except sin. He bleed , he hurt and died for us.

He said it is finished, the sins of before, today and forever in John 19:30

So it could be said when he knew us before we where born in that he ended it all for us.

No man has seen God.

John 1:18
(KJV) No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Many saw Jesus.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

How is one ignoring Genesis 6:6? Of course God regreted

He fucking regretting making Saul in 1st Samuel 15:11
But why did Jehovah feel hurt at heart - what does the context of Genesis 6:6 reveal?

Regards
DL

And the history of Christendom is the most violent of any group despite the fact that they claim they are following Jesus who taught us to love our enemies.(Matthew 5:44)

Those of my religion do not go to war (Isaiah 2:2-4)

What is religion?

James:1:27

The brother of Jesus

Love the widows and orphans

Forum List

Back