Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Free sterilization--there I fixed it for you. It is not forced gestation--the participants made that decision when they decided to have unprotected sex. That decision does not give one party the right to murder the product of the decision.
A decision to have sex is not a decision to have children.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only.
so you think people should have the choice to murder their children if the child's age is... very young?

that is what u are saying

age discrimination

a person is a person is a person... no matter how small

Wow.

That's fucking disgusting.

What about the female in question? She has no say? What about a 13 year old girl who's raped by her uncle? Boy, talk about fuckin' up the holidays, huh?

What if it was your 13 year girl? Would you be as accepting with her bearing the child of one of your siblings?

You don't want to kill a human because of the crime of another, but you're perfectly fine punishing an innocent little kid who did nothing wrong.

You're about as fucking sick as they get...
You fucking disgusting clowns never cease to reach new lows in fear scenarios.

What about the woman? Will she magically forget being raped if the baby is killed?

Go fuck yourself. She isn't being punished because the kid can be taken away and cared for and grow up to be a decent human being, despite the sick, murdering fucks like you.

What about the woman? Will she magically forget being raped if the baby is killed?

Go fuck yourself. She isn't being punished because the kid can be taken away and cared for and grow up to be a decent human being, despite the sick, murdering fucks like you.
Sixty million lives have been taken as a result of Roe V. Wade. I doubt that 1/60 of those were due to rape and incest, but that is the only argument that you will hear from this murderous bunch.

It is simply amazing how if Roe is returned to the States to deal with, that the country is now going to be absolutely overrun by rapped teenagers! Not only raped teens but raped by their uncles and fathers! It will be a veritable epidemic of crazed fathers and uncles on raping sprees, all because a law, not even repealed, will be given back to the States to manage.

Of course, when Roe if returned to the States. SUDDENLY, every morning after pill will miraculously vanish. Not only from the shelves but from the minds of those who hold the formula!

Good Grief these fuckers are Goddamned stupid.

lol... don't like the f word but other than that

thumbs up

And adoption is such an inhumane way of dealing with an unwanted child. Murder is much more acceptable, eh?
Easy for you to say.

The US has one of the highest maternal mortality rates for developed countries and it has been rising in states with the most restrictive abortion laws. Adoption, which is great, does not address the health risks, the toll on her body, possible job loss and educational loss she might face. What is acceptable is to leave the decision up to her until viability

It is simply amazing how if Roe is returned to the States to deal with, that the country is now going to be absolutely overrun by rapped teenagers! Not only raped teens but raped by their uncles and fathers! It will be a veritable epidemic of crazed fathers and uncles on raping sprees, all because a law, not even repealed, will be given back to the States to manage.

Of course, when Roe if returned to the States. SUDDENLY, every morning after pill will miraculously vanish. Not only from the shelves but from the minds of those who hold the formula!

not too stupid to realize there are plenty of stupid people, though... who will actually buy their bs

Let’s talk about “…stupid fuckers”….

Do you really think the end goal is to leave it up to the states? Really? I don’t know about you, but when they are demonstrating, I don’t see signs saying “leave it up to the states”…I see signs saying “end abortion”. Now think about that.

The legal basis for abortion is the same basis as used for quite a number of other laws that are considered “established”, including making contraception legal. Contraception was targeted in the lawsuit brought by Hobby Lobby against the ACA, because of religious objection and the belief that they also act primary or secondary abortificants.

Don’t say it would never happen because the majority support legal contraception. The majority of Americans also support legal abortion.

Once you start unwinding Roe, all of a sudden there are going to be a whole of laws and rights in jeopardy.

Let’s talk about “…stupid fuckers”….

Do you really think the end goal is to leave it up to the states? Really? I don’t know about you, but when they are demonstrating, I don’t see signs saying “leave it up to the states”…I see signs saying “end abortion”. Now think about that.

The legal basis for abortion is the same basis as used for quite a number of other laws that are considered “established”, including making contraception legal. Contraception was targeted in the lawsuit brought by Hobby Lobby against the ACA, because of religious objection and the belief that they also act primary or secondary abortificants.

Don’t say it would never happen because the majority support legal contraception. The majority of Americans also support legal abortion.

Once you start unwinding Roe, all of a sudden there are going to be a whole of laws and rights in jeopardy.
Wow, you really are stupid. And running scared.

There are 50 States. 20 of them are died in the wool, baby killers from before Roe v Wade.

It cannot be made illegal across the whole country for the same reason it is unConstitutional to make it legal across the whole of the country.

It is NOT the mandated power of the Feds to control it, regardless.

Drop the 'established' laws nonsense. You didn' have a problem with Brown being overturned and that was "Established" law. Quite a number of 'established' laws have been overturned over the last 200 years.

Roe is a bad ruling and it is well past time to undo that.

You're fearmongering is noted, but in 100 years, assuming this country survives the woke fucks, abortion in certain states will still exist and in others, it will be banned.

How can you say that? She will spend nine months with it growing in her body and then birth. She will take on all the unwanted risks to her life, her health, not mention financial costs. For nine months. Not only did she have no choice in the rape, she will have no choice in what happens afterward.

How can you say that? She will spend nine months with it growing in her body and then birth. She will take on all the unwanted risks to her life, her health, not mention financial costs. For nine months. Not only did she have no choice in the rape, she will have no choice in what happens afterward.
She will have a choice to give the baby up.

Unwanted risks are taken every day in this nation, but literally 200 million people.

We don't kill babies on the off chance that an 'unwanted risk' may or may not harm you. In fact, moral people do not kill babies.

The memories and crime of rape do not magically go away because an innocent baby is killed.

Forum List

Back