What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
yeah well men have that lust thing, so there's your difference. So sayeth Archie Bunker. LOL
Most of the time the sex is consensual. Women have just misjudged something.

Abortion is a very difficult issue. On the one hand an innocent life is taken. On the other, a woman's autonomy is at risk.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Of course it’s here to stay. That’s not the issue. The issue is, where should it be handled. States or the federal government.

There’s no reason for the federal government to have inserted itself into the issue.
There isn't but they are not going to give the authority back to the states.

bendog

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Most of the time the sex is consensual. Women have just misjudged something.

Abortion is a very difficult issue. On the one hand an innocent life is taken. On the other, a woman's autonomy is at risk.
we men just do what God put us here to do. It's the women who mess up. If they want us to wear condoms, they need to have them handy.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they? The six have all been nominated by gop presidents committed to reversing Roe and confirmed by republican senates elected to accomplish this.
Roberts, Alito, Beyer, Sotomayer, Kagan and possibly Barrett would hold up Roe v Wade, Thomas, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would probably say nay.

The numbers just don't add up to overturning.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The above post has been presented by the Callous Conservative Coalition.
I'm just hoping you continue to get what you want....Good-N-Hard.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There isn't but they are not going to give the authority back to the states.
They certainly won’t unless they are forced to do so. The federal government never gives up their power unless they are forced to.

bendog

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't really track on the Power Thing. There are at least four Justices who are predisposed to returning power to the states to criminalize abortion. I think ABC is too, but there's not much there to go on. Alito dates back to when Roe was supposedly "settled" but imo he always wanted "a way."

And I have no clue as to the "good and hard" thing. I understand frustration, and certainly if others insult you, but there's no reason to just be an asshole if someone disagrees.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Time to pass laws con-trolling men's reproductive organs.......maybe mandatory vasectomies.
Knock yourself out. Men, don't kill humans in reproduction. Women do.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's all well and good, until you come upon those who want to outlaw abortion even in the cases of incest and rape. Do you believe a woman should have a right to terminate those pregnancies?
I do not. You don't kill a human because of the crime of another.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do not. You don't kill a human because of the crime of another.

Wow.

That's fucking disgusting.

What about the female in question? She has no say? What about a 13 year old girl who's raped by her uncle? Boy, talk about fuckin' up the holidays, huh?

What if it was your 13 year girl? Would you be as accepting with her bearing the child of one of your siblings?

You don't want to kill a human because of the crime of another, but you're perfectly fine punishing an innocent little kid who did nothing wrong.

You're about as fucking sick as they get...

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't really track on the Power Thing. There are at least four Justices who are predisposed to returning power to the states to criminalize abortion. I think ABC is too, but there's not much there to go on. Alito dates back to when Roe was supposedly "settled" but imo he always wanted "a way."

And I have no clue as to the "good and hard" thing. I understand frustration, and certainly if others insult you, but there's no reason to just be an asshole if someone disagrees.
None of the justices want to criminalize abortion. Where do people come up with that stupid crap.

jehanne1431

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed.

God is in the minority. Too bad you or they think babies in wombs are nothing more than an inconvenience.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The government can't tell us what we can or can't do with our body.
When the Court overturns Roe, conservatives will never again be able to claim to be ‘advocates’ of ‘small government.’

The authoritarian right can’t make that claim now, of course – but allowing the states to compel women to give birth against their will through force of law will reaffirm the fact that conservatives seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you have no right to murder a baby. No one mafe you spread your legs. A baby has no voice and allowing them to be murdered, esoecially late term is an abomination
Late term abortions are exceedingly rare, usually for the mother’s health or severe fetal abnormality.

Unfortunately, anti abortion laws, like the one in Texas, rob women of their voice.
And where in the USC does it say a woman has a righr to kill her offspring? Implied or no, abortion is morally wrong on all fronts and is the epitome of selfishness and a sin against God.
Where does it say she can’t?

The Fourteenth Amendment protects fundamental rights to control one’s body, start a family, have (or not have) children.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So aborting a child is okay but refusing to inject a foreign substance into your own body is the state's decision and you should have no say on a experimental vaccine is wrong?
What is the public health argument against abortion?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List