Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

You fucking disgusting clowns never cease to reach new lows in fear scenarios.

And, yet, you put your tail between your legs and run away instead of addressing the point being made...

What about the woman?

What if it's not a woman? What if it's a little girl?

You're too fucking chickenshit to address that...

Will she magically forget being raped if the baby is killed?

I see. So the pregnancy shouldn't be terminated because the woman/girl won't forget that she was raped?

What a diseased fuck you are...

Go fuck yourself. She isn't being punished because the kid can be taken away and cared for and grow up to be a decent human being, despite the sick, murdering fucks like you.

Wow... "The kid can be taken away".

I hope to God you're not a breeder...

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

All you filthy Dems OFFER is COVID mandates ,Baby Murder ,and Race baiting.

Easy for you to say.

The US has one of the highest maternal mortality rates for developed countries and it has been rising in states with the most restrictive abortion laws. Adoption, which is great, does not address the health risks, the toll on her body, possible job loss and educational loss she might face. What is acceptable is to leave the decision up to her until viability
Why stop there. Adolescents are so hard to deal with. They cause loss of sleep and educational opportunities for the parent. Health risks from the stress of raising and arguing with a teen are very real. Let's just allow abortion to age 16. Murder is murder.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

Where's your evidence the "majority" are again st abortion?
I say they're not and that is your opinion only and an ignorant one at that.

Are we back to “my body, my choice” suddenly?

Yeah, the little commie scumbags don't realize Roe overturned 200 years of precedent, where the States were allowed to make the policy on abortion. But hey, commie States will be free to kill all the kids they want. Hell they can even run PSAs promoting abortion tourism to their States.

Getting raped isn't a decision. Do you want pregancies which result from rape to be carried to term?
Same ole same ole. That is not the law and you know it. 15 weeks. That is 4 months. Anyone can get the abortion during that time and for any medical reasons.

What is the Problem with that? That option is still there. You will not find people like me saying someone raped or had incest or the mom is in danger of dying saying we wouldn't allow it.

The LATE TERM ABORTIONS happening with ROE VERSUS WADE need to end. They are abominations. It is sickening to watch a video of PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS from a child who is minutes from life.

Sorry. If you want to do that you need to leave the state and go somewhere who puts up with that barbarism. I CALL THAT MURDER.

This is a stupid hill for the GOP to die on
That possibly might be right on the issue, but not on a bady who has no voice. 50 million abortions since Roe v Wade. At some point it needs to stop. It doesn't prevent an abortion, it says you need to make up your mind early while we assess whether or not you are taking the life of a child.

Why stop there. Adolescents are so hard to deal with. They cause loss of sleep and educational opportunities for the parent. Health risks from the stress of raising and arguing with a teen are very real. Let's just allow abortion to age 16. Murder is murder.
Why stop there? Every sperm is sacred.

That possibly might be right on the issue, but not on a bady who has no voice. 50 million abortions since Roe v Wade. At some point it needs to stop. It doesn't prevent an abortion, it says you need to make up your mind early while we assess whether or not you are taking the life of a child.
It says make up your mind before you even know you are pregnant.

It means an extremely short window of time in which to confirm it, make the most life changing situation you will ever have to make, get the money, get an appointment, jump through the hurdles, waiting period, and possibly two trips of several hundred miles.

It says make up your mind before you even know you are pregnant.

It means an extremely short window of time in which to confirm it, make the most life changing situation you will ever have to make, get the money, get an appointment, jump through the hurdles, waiting period, and possibly two trips of several hundred miles.

Free sterilization--there I fixed it for you. It is not forced gestation--the participants made that decision when they decided to have unprotected sex. That decision does not give one party the right to murder the product of the decision.

So do you favor life in prison for the mother who chooses abortion or the death penalty?

Forum List

Back