Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

All 3 are in one statement. You have no right to curtail a woman's liberty through forced gestation. You have no right to remove her rights in order to give them to another.

Rather than forced gestation, why not do everything possible to make abortion unnecessary? Free contraception, accurate sex education, free morning after pills, strong support for the mother if she opts for the child: pre natal care, post natal support, child care so she doesn't end up dropping out of school or losing her job, paid maternity leave.

I've heard a thousand excuses for not doing this, which seem to come down to punishing the woman for being a "slut" and a burden on the state yet the cost of a child on welfare is a lot more.
And you have no right to murder a baby. No one mafe you spread your legs. A baby has no voice and allowing them to be murdered, esoecially late term is an abomination

Time to pass laws con-trolling men's reproductive organs.......maybe mandatory vasectomies.
False conflation. We don't have laws for mandatory tube tying. I think this debate is plain stupid. The debate should be do states have the right to ban abortions? Not should the Fed Gov't. Either way this is an idiotic hill for the GOP to die on just as it is an idiotic hill for the Democratic Party to die on when it comes to the 2nd amendment. Dana7360 doesn't understand.

False conflation. We don't have laws for mandatory tube tying. I think this debate is plain stupid. The debate should be do states have the right to ban abortions? Not should the Fed Gov't. Either way this is an idiotic hill for the GOP to die on just as it is an idiotic hill for the Democratic Party to die on when it comes to the 2nd amendment. Dana7360 doesn't understand.
Suddenly all the men get nervous about talk of con-trolling THEIR bodies. How surprising.

I am not doing any such thing.

Murder of a child is illegal in the United States.

It does happen but not often and when it does, the person is sent to prison.

No one is sent to prison for an abortion.

Now take your ridiculous garbage and try to peddle it to someone who doesn't know human biology and gestation, someone like you.
Interestingly, the #1 cause of death of pregnant women (and their unborn child) are their MALE significant others.

Forum List

Back