Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

C

Contort it any way you choose. That unborn child that you advocate for the murder of will still die with no voice. The worst part, the person who should be most consumed with that child's welfare is its murderer. That is sick.
No one is advocating of the murder of unborn children....except maybe those MALE significant others that make MURDER the #1 cause of death in pregnant women (and their unborn children).

False conflation. We don't have laws for mandatory tube tying. I think this debate is plain stupid. The debate should be do states have the right to ban abortions? Not should the Fed Gov't. Either way this is an idiotic hill for the GOP to die on just as it is an idiotic hill for the Democratic Party to die on when it comes to the 2nd amendment. Dana7360 doesn't understand.
well, I agree the issue is whether State govts have a Power to outlaw ALL abortions and whether individual women have a right that outweighs any state power to do that.

Abortion would not be outlawed. The decision would go back to the states. For example, nothing would change for people in leftist California. But if you live in a deep red state you may need to drive to the neighboring state to get an abortion. It actually makes sense. Abortion is very divisive so take the Feds out and let the people decide for themselves.
Next you will take away other civil rights by state.

You do realize doing away with Roe doesn't get rid of abortion?
1638465744697.png

I will show you that as soon as you show me where I said that constitution gives you the right to murder a baby.

I will be waiting....
Abortion is murder late term. Why Mississippi is at 15 weeks. Late term is murder ,so you support murder if you ate for Roe versus Wade

I believe our founding documents say "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Life being the first one. You do not have the "right" to take the life of another. That seems pretty fundamental to me.

Other than just not killing your baby, I don't care what a "woman does with her body". I really do not. Contraceptives, sleep with 400 men, whatever. Her life is her life. Just don't take another's.
Is the Declaration of Independence law?

If you cannot afford to support a child, then don't get fucking pregnant. Problem solved.

That's all well and good, until you come upon those who want to outlaw abortion even in the cases of incest and rape. Do you believe a woman should have a right to terminate those pregnancies?

They are slow on the uptake.
I was giving the benefit of the doubt and thinking they meant Biden's OSHA mandates. But their analogy doesn't exactly work. Requiring universal vaccinations is proven to save lives, so the govt compels people to do something to their bodies to save lives. Abortion prohibitions require women to NOT take a drug or get traditional abortion.

I don't think the comparison is actually helpful to the issue.

That's all well and good, until you come upon those who want to outlaw abortion even in the cases of incest and rape. Do you believe a woman should have a right to terminate those pregnancies?
Most states that is included. Also if the woman's lifebis in danger.

Mississippi us at 15 weeks. Why is that a problem? They now do oartial birth abortions because of Roe versus Wade.

Forum List

Back