Global Warming is Shaking the Earth. Increased Ocean Energy Visible in Seismic Background

Do American taxpayers actually pay for this BULLSHIT???

Yup...

The Co2 Fraud has bilked America of $20 trillion and climbing....

and the only "shaking" going on is those who pray Chris Wray keeps the FBI fraud case hidden by homO IN THE CLOSET....
No bullshit, get some help. You really, really need some help from a trained psychiatric or psychological professional.

The doctor will give you the answer. They really will. You'll see. And then you can tell us all about it.

How does the doctor know why homO went silent for two years????

Is the doctor also a cocksucking sissy???

How does the doctor know why homO went silent for two years????

Is the doctor also a cocksucking sissy???
Poster EMH, you are getting more and more disconnected from reality. You really need some help. You need to find a good doctor and see them. Show them your posts. Tell them what you think about the climate and President Obama. Everything. Then pay attention to them and follow their advice.

A plane that was scheduled to fly to Dubai for a global warming summit froze into the runway at Munich airport.

Yup.

Severe Winter Storm Freezes Plane in the Runway in Munich, Germany​

1701553576579.png

Yup.

Severe Winter Storm Freezes Plane in the Runway in Munich, Germany​

View attachment 867049

This picture does not match others posted here showing the plane in question and I strongly suspect the claim that the plane was headed to the Dubai climate conference is a simple fabrication.

When all your material are madeup scenarios like these rather than, you know, actual hard evidence supporting your position, you need to start examining the validity of what you think is true.

Yes, the oceans are where the heat is stored. Which is why changes to the ocean circulation of heat are responsible for climate changes. The planet's unique configuration of thermally isolated polar regions responds quickly to a loss of heat transport to the northern polar region. The landmass surrounding the north pole provides ample room for extensive continental glaciation to spread. The increased albedo from NH continental glaciation amplifies the effect.
Misleading. The term should rather be "more unique." There are also exoplanets with these polar regions.

The world's oceans absorb 90% of the thermal energy which global warming collects. That is increasing the energy of ocean waves whose passing and mutual interference create low frequency pressure waves on the sea floor, detectable by the world's seismometers as a background hum. That hum has been getting louder.

And the referenced study (open access)

I read the thread title to my girlfriend. She said, with eyes closed in disbelief, "Some scientists and the idiots that believe those scientists want shot". I have to fully agree with her, I was kinda stuck for words by such a retarded thread.

Forum List

Back