There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause.

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
The evidence that the Earth is warming and carbon dioxide is increasing at rates not seen in millenia is overwhelming. Arguments that such evidence is manufactured are rationally unsound and unsupported by any evidence.

Global temperatures are rising
The ocean is getting warmer
The ice sheets are shrinking
Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising
Arctic sea ice is declining
Extreme events are increasing in frequency
Ocean acidification is increasing

"Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly 10 times faster than the average rate of warming after an ice age. Carbon dioxide from human activities is increasing about 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last Ice Age." [Emphasis mine]

IPCC Sixth Assessment Report, WG1, Chapter 2
Vostok ice core data; NOAA Mauna Loa CO2 record
Gaffney, O.; Steffen, W. (2017). "The Anthropocene Equation," The Anthropocene Review (Volume 4, Issue 1, April 2017), 53-61.

The evidence that the Earth is warming and carbon dioxide is increasing at rates not seen in millenia is overwhelming. Arguments that such evidence is manufactured are rationally unsound and unsupported by any evidence.

Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising

"Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly 10 times faster than the average rate of warming after an ice age. Carbon dioxide from human activities is increasing about 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last Ice Age." [Emphasis mine]

Gaffney, O.; Steffen, W. (2017). "The Anthropocene Equation," The Anthropocene Review (Volume 4, Issue 1, April 2017), 53-61.

The chocolate ration will be increased from 25 grams to 20 grams!

Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising

Wolf! Wolf!

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Aren't you all clever.

The evidence still stands. The Earth is getting warmer and human combustion of fossil fuels is the primary cause.

The evidence is as follows....

Precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE according to highly correlated satellite and balloon data
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
NO Rise in Ocean Levels

And...

Snow in Saudi, Hollywood, and presto...

This is THE MOST OBVIOUS FRAUD in the history of science.

Will McCarthy and the GOP stand up and DEFUND these taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars???

This needs to stop now.

Co2 does NOTHING.

Lying about it is costing America Trillions $$$$

after an ice age

You lying fuckheads cannot even get that term right.

Is Antarctica an "ice age" today?

LOL!!!

No, its just COVERED WITH 2 MILES OF ICE, so why would anyone think it is an ICE AGE???

Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising

I would suggest you avoid attempts to get the truth out for this forum's members.

Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising

From your link:

“While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years“

How does that prove your op?

Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising

EBF803AC-EF72-4C1A-BB41-83F44EA5B472.jpeg

From your link:

“While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years“

How does that prove your op?
Damn them FACTS... "the last 10,000 years" omits the last warm up out of a glacial cycle... now why would that be problematic? Oh I know... Man didn't cause the rate of warm up far exceeding the current one... Deception is all they have.

Damn them FACTS... "the last 10,000 years" omits the last warm up out of a glacial cycle... now why would that be problematic? Oh I know... Man didn't cause the rate of warm up far exceeding the current one... Deception is all they have.
Billy, it was the first paragraph of his link he chose to use. I laughed my ass off. So it was warmer when man wasn't here, but now because man exists it is man's fault under the previous record? LOL

Aren't you all clever.

The evidence still stands. The Earth is getting warmer and human combustion of fossil fuels is the primary cause.
I call Bull Shit! Again...

Please tell me how a trace gas, which is being dampened by our atmosphere (no positive feedback loop), can warm the atmosphere? There is no Mid-Tropospheric hot spot. It does not exist. Modeling is overestimating warming by a factor of ten (this can be explained in the Climate Sensitivity (CS) number used in modeling). The CS number ratio is 0.024/1 (observed warming / log expected warming) . Your models use a 3/1 number which is off by a factor of 10-100, which is not seen in observed evidence.

Why Climate Models Run Hot

CO2 - By The Numbers, Why it is Statistically Irrelevant in our Atmosphere.

Last edited:
I call Bull Shit! Again...

Please tell me how a trace gas, which is being dampened by our atmosphere (no positive feedback loop), can warm the atmosphere? There is no Mid-Tropospheric hot spot. It does not exist. Modeling is overestimating warming by a factor of ten (this can be explained in the Climate Sensitivity (CS) number used in modeling). The CS number ratio is 0.3/1 (observed warming / log expected warming) . Your models use a 3/1 number which is off by a factor of 10, which is not seen in observed evidence.

Why Climate Models Run Hot
I really want to know why today in Chicago with one more full hour of sunlight since December, today is colder than December in pure sunlight. Until any warmer can explain that phenomenon, I would like them all to eat shit.

Forum List

Back