Global Warming is Shaking the Earth. Increased Ocean Energy Visible in Seismic Background

1699552605756.png

You stupid shit. I have an advanced degree in Environmental Engineering, a PE and 30 years experience cleaning up real pollution for the Aerospace industry, included the nuclear weapons complex.
T
In retirement have taught classes in Environmental Science at the college level including sections on Climate Change, which I researched extensively before teaching. I am much better educated on the subject than you are, by a lot. You only have a stupid University of Goggle education on the subject. All you do is cut and paste articles from entities that have been caught lying and even admitted of producing fraudulent and cherry picked data. The basis for your religion is false.

I have the proper education to understand science bullshit when I see it and Missy, this AGW crap is bullshit with absolutely no foundation in real science. That is why they have to lie about it and none of their predictions ever come true.

You are barking up the wrong tree, Sport. Go fix a sandwich for your husband and don't worry your little head about it. You have nothing to be concerned about.
I have heard your educational claims before and was, initially, ready to accept them completely. But those claims are made exceedingly shaky by the rest of your post (and many of your other posts here). You have NOT demonstrated a superior education in general science or climate science when at the very least you should be my equal. You appear to have no knowledge of physics, chemistry or thermodynamics. You keep dissing climate science and charging them with lies but have yet to present a shred of evidence to support those claims. That a trained engineer and instructor would think that sufficient for such charges is very hard to accept. That an educated adult would think there was something to be gained by repeatedly misgendering me is also hard to believe. You say you have a degree but you don't say "bachelor's" or "master's" or "doctorate". It's simply "advanced". And environmental engineering is typically used in the design and operation of waste treatment plants. I can see such an education being used in a nuclear facility but I can also see someone with less education employed in such places. But, action speaks louder than words. When you start demonstrating the command of basic science that someone with the degree you claim should possess, I might change my mind. Till then...

T

I have heard your educational claims before and was, initially, ready to accept them completely. But those claims are made exceedingly shaky by the rest of your post (and many of your other posts here). You have NOT demonstrated a superior education in general science or climate science when at the very least you should be my equal. You appear to have no knowledge of physics, chemistry or thermodynamics. You keep dissing climate science and charging them with lies but have yet to present a shred of evidence to support those claims. That a trained engineer and instructor would think that sufficient for such charges is very hard to accept. That an educated adult would think there was something to be gained by repeatedly misgendering me is also hard to believe. You say you have a degree but you don't say "bachelor's" or "master's" or "doctorate". It's simply "advanced". And environmental engineering is typically used in the design and operation of waste treatment plants. I can see such an education being used in a nuclear facility but I can also see someone with less education employed in such places. But, action speaks louder than words. When you start demonstrating the command of basic science that someone with the degree you claim should possess, I might change my mind. Till then...

You are a fucking idiot obsessed with your religion.

I am a real Engineer that have dealt with cleaning up real world pollution my entire 30 yr career. I know real problems from bullshit. .When you are a practicing Environmental Engineer you learn how to separate fact from fiction.

Because I am a realist with a sold technical background in dealing with pollution I would have no problem accepting AGW if it was real. I am quite aware of how humans have polluted this planet because I had a career cleaning up a small portion of it. If AGW is real then so be it. We will just have to deal with it in the best way possible, just like humanity have dealt with many other problems.

However, AGW is bullshit with no scientific foundation. It is based upon downright lies, cherry picked data and opportunist and misleading research, not real science. It doesn't take much to figure that out once you get beyond The University of Google cut and paste. When you really start pulling the string, like I did before teaching a University course, you find out it is one lie and fabrication piled on top of one another. Absolutely no scientific foundation in reality.

Climate change is real but humans have not yet learned how to screw up the climate, although they are trying real hard and may even succeed one of these days but that day is not now.

One of the biggest, if not the biggest, scams ever perpetrated on the human race. And you Missy Crick, have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. You deserve to be ridiculed for it.

Have you fixed your husband that sandwich yet, like I told you to do?

You are a fucking idiot obsessed with your religion.

I am a real Engineer that have dealt with cleaning up real world pollution my entire 30 yr career. I know real problems from bullshit.
How? What actual evidence makes you think that AGW is bullshit?
When you are a practicing Environmental Engineer you learn how to separate fact from fiction.
Don't push your luck. There's nothing special about environmental engineering over a hundred other professions in that regard.
Because I am a realist with a sold technical background in dealing with pollution I would have no problem accepting AGW if it was real.
Then you can explain to us in solid, factual, as-technical-as-necessary terms, why you don't think its real.
I am quite aware of how humans have polluted this planet because I had a career cleaning up a small portion of it.
I wager for the first 15 or 20 years, CO2 wasn't an issue you even considered dealing with.
If AGW is real then so be it.
You have told us more than a dozen times that it absolutely is not; that your experience and education has taught you how to separate facts from fiction. Are you doing an about-face?
We will just have to deal with it in the best way possible, just like humanity have dealt with many other problems.
So, you're coming around. I'll try not to laugh too hard
However, AGW is bullshit with no scientific foundation.
Are you feeling okay? Having trouble making up your mind?
It is based upon downright lies
What lies?
cherry picked data
What cherry picked data?
and opportunist and misleading research, not real science.
What opportunistic and misleading research that's not real science?
It doesn't take much to figure that out once you get beyond The University of Google cut and paste.
If that were the case, I would have expected a lot more details along with all these vague claims you're repeatedly made.
When you really start pulling the string, like I did before teaching a University course, you find out it is one lie and fabrication piled on top of one another.
What string did you pull? What were some of these lies and fabrications you found?
Absolutely no scientific foundation in reality.
Out of ten thousand peer reviewed studies and six, multi-thousand page assessment reports by dozens of the best scientists on the planet, there is no scientific foundation?
Climate change is real but humans have not yet learned how to screw up the climate, although they are trying real hard and may even succeed one of these days but that day is not now.
So, are you rejecting the greenhouse effect per se, human responsibility for the increased level of CO2 or that it's just such a tiny amount that it couldn't possibly have caused anything to happy?
One of the biggest, if not the biggest, scams ever perpetrated on the human race.
Particularly since it would require the fully committed participation of thousands of scientists, journal publishers, scientific institutions, government agencies and the UN over a period of several decades without a single person ever confessing or a single investigation every discovering the conspiracy. Did your engineering education teach you to buy into stories like that? Cause, you know, mine didn't.
And you Missy Crick, have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. You deserve to be ridiculed for it.
If I had fallen for anything, I bet someone COULD ridicule me for it. But even then, it wouldn't be you.
Have you fixed your husband that sandwich yet, like I told you to do?
The girl thing is so incredibly pathetic I can hardly read your posts. You're beginning to make me feel like a special ed teacher. ; - )

You might. Many people will die from global warming and its affects. Thirst, starvation, extreme weather events, heat, novel diseases, etc. You've no guarantee you won't be one of them.
I'll most likely be dead from old age within the next 30 years. What happens in a hundred can't effect me. You cultists have been preaching an imminent climate apocalypse since before I was born. Your predictions are always wrong and yet your belief in them grows.

I'll most likely be dead from old age within the next 30 years. What happens in a hundred can't effect me. You cultists have been preaching an imminent climate apocalypse since before I was born. Your predictions are always wrong and yet your belief in them grows.
People are dying of global warming right now. It's just not as obvious as it's going to become. I will likely be dead well before you. My concern here isn't for me, it's for my children and their's for many generations. And the rest of the planet of course. Do you have any such concerns?

Mainstream climate science has not been preaching imminent climate apocalypse. Go to www.ipcc.ch and look at some of the early assessment reports. There are NO warnings of imminent climate apocalyse.

People are dying of global warming right now. It's just not as obvious as it's going to become. I will likely be dead well before you. My concern here isn't for me, it's for my children and their's for many generations. And the rest of the planet of course. Do you have any such concerns?
No person has ever died from global warming. I have no concerns about so-called climate change.
Mainstream climate science has not been preaching imminent climate apocalypse. Go to www.ipcc.ch and look at some of the early assessment reports. There are NO warnings of imminent climate apocalyse.
So the IPCC is the only voice for climate change? Better tell that to Al Gore and James Hansen.

No person has ever died from global warming. I have no concerns about so-called climate change.
Lots of people have died from a variety of causes that would not have died had global warming not taken place. From temperatures just that much higher, from winds just that much faster, from sea level just that much higher, from that disease that wouldn't have developed, from thirst or starvation if normal supplies had not been affected. Just because its not clear to someone who doesn't think it's happening in the first place is not a convincing argument.
So the IPCC is the only voice for climate change? Better tell that to Al Gore and James Hansen.
Feel free to look up scholarly papers on the topic from the same period. But you don't appear to understand the charter of the IPCC.

Lots of people have died from a variety of causes that would not have died had global warming not taken place. From temperatures just that much higher, from winds just that much faster, from sea level just that much higher, from that disease that wouldn't have developed, from thirst or starvation if normal supplies had not been affected. Just because its not clear to someone who doesn't think it's happening in the first place is not a convincing argument.
These are completely unfalsifiable claims.

These are completely unfalsifiable claims.
That's probably why you won't see such claims in mainstream science. That doesn't mean its not true. That the world has gotten warmer is undeniable. That people all over the planet die from heat or heat related causes is undeniable. That the numbers of people dying of such causes is increasing coincidentally with temperatures is undeniable. It is no stretch to conclude that some people have died of heat that would not have died had global temperatures not risen.

I have our Sienna Hybrid for a vehicle.
LOL!

If you knew anything at all about Physics you know that "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".

Every mile that you put on that vehicle is made possible by the burning of fossil fuel.

Now a Hybrid will more efficiently capture the energy of braking but that energy was generated by your ICE motor. Either as direct energy or by stored battery energy.

In addition, the carbon footprint of making a Hybrid is greater than making just an ICE. That is why they cost more.

If you are one of these Environmental Wacko idiots that believe ICE engines are causing global warming then you are contributing. Shame on you Moon Bat!

LOL!

If you knew anything at all about Physics you know that "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".
I have used that very phrase hear on numerous occasions, usually to those who are complaining that we can't fix global warming for free.
Every mile that you put on that vehicle is made possible by the burning of fossil fuel.
Really? Golly gosh gee whiz I didn't realize that. I thought it floated through the air on good feelings and pixie dust.
Now a Hybrid will more efficiently capture the energy of braking but that energy was generated by your ICE motor. Either as direct energy or by stored battery energy.
I understand how hybrids work.
In addition, the carbon footprint of making a Hybrid is greater than making just an ICE. That is why they cost more.
No. They cost more because they basically include two complete drivetrains.
If you are one of these Environmental Wacko idiots that believe ICE engines are causing global warming then you are contributing. Shame on you Moon Bat!
When I told you what car I was driving, the very next sentence was along the lines of "and every ounce of gasoline that car burns contributes to global warming".

Did you actually think you were telling me ANYTHING I didn't already know? Did you think this was going to impress me with your engineering know-how?

That the world has gotten warmer is undeniable.
What else would you expect during an interglacial period which is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods?

Because I would expect it to warm to the temperature previous interglacial periods warmed too before triggering AMOC switch off and plunge the planet into the next glacial period.

That is incorrect. Global temperature is higher than it has been in at least several thousand years and CO2 is higher than it has been in 3 million years.

The questions were "what changes have taken place to the planet's commonplace configuration in the last 150 years and why would increased CO2 have had no effect and why wouldn't increasing temperatures increase the atmosphere's water vapor levels?" and you have answered NONE of them.
so its warmer now than it was 10 thousand yrs ago ..
1700114435125.png
and its cooler now than it was 70 million yrs ago ..
1700114538772.png

and all this happened without one gas guzzler !

The world's oceans absorb 90% of the thermal energy which global warming collects. That is increasing the energy of ocean waves whose passing and mutual interference create low frequency pressure waves on the sea floor, detectable by the world's seismometers as a background hum. That hum has been getting louder.

And the referenced study (open access)

Do American taxpayers actually pay for this BULLSHIT???

Yup...

The Co2 Fraud has bilked America of $20 trillion and climbing....

and the only "shaking" going on is those who pray Chris Wray keeps the FBI fraud case hidden by homO IN THE CLOSET....

Forum List

Back