Glenn Beck: 'I'm Out Of The Republican Party'

I never really liked the guy. He is too preachy, too conspiracy minded, too alarmist and too full of himself. I don't get why he's popular. I'm not registered to a political party and vote conservative when I can but the fact that he feels he needs to announce it is proof of the above.

For the record, the GOP has never been ultra right wing anyway, contrary to what you read here.

I admit that I'm too far right to be in the Republican party.

I'm cool with that. Is there another party that would more appeal to you?

Vutt, is Prrrroblem, Komradski???

Oh nein... bedeutet nichts wie gewohnt.

I just thought it was funny that your post was a mirror image of what was contained within.

Nicht wirklich, musst Du nur ein kleines Bisschen weiter um die Eck' denken.....

Your German was excellent, but needs "üblich" instead of "gewohnt"...

Now, let's toast.

:beer:

I just thought it was funny that your post was a mirror image of what was contained within.

Nicht wirklich, musst Du nur ein kleines Bisschen weiter um die Eck' denken.....

Now, let's toast.

I couldn't remember the spelling ... And since I would be speaking the southern dialect ... I wouldn't even have said it that way if I was speaking to a German.
It probably would have consisted of a "wave-off" hand gesture followed by "Maches Nichts" (not sure on the spelling, but know how it should sound).

Last edited:

Now, let's toast.

I couldn't remember the spelling ... And since I would be speaking the southern dialect ... I wouldn't even have said it that way if I was speaking to German.
It probably would have consisted of a "wave-off" hand gesture followed by "Maches Nichts" (not sure on the spelling, but know how it should sound).

But still, you did it quite well.

Kompliment. Gut gemacht.

Soon I will have you eating Sauerkraut and oogling busty waitresses carrying large Beer-mugs!!!

But still, you did it quite well.

Kompliment. Gut gemacht.

Soon I will have you eating Sauerkraut and oogling busty waitresses carrying large Beer-mugs!!!

I don't like sauerkraut ... The smoked eel with fest beer is okay.
Won't be long and the countryside will be spotted with little festivals all over southern Germany.
A tree blooms, a fish swims upstream ... they don't need much of an excuse to break out the festival gear.

Forum List

Back