Glenn Beck: 'I'm Out Of The Republican Party'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Republicans shouldn't expect any support from Glenn Beck in 2016.

The radio host announced on his show Wednesday that he is "done" with the Republican Party.

“I’ve made my decision -- I’m out,” Beck said. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out. I highly recommend -- run from the Republican Party. They are not good."

Beck cited the party's handling of the Affordable Care Act and illegal immigration as the reason he is so outraged. He accused Republicans of "torpedoing the Constitution" and said, despite being a supporter four years ago, he is moving on.

"They set us up. Enough is enough," he went on. "So I'm done with them."

More: Glenn Beck Declares He Is No Longer A Republican: 'I'm Done With Them'

Will Rush and Fox News follow his lead?

Republicans shouldn't expect any support from Glenn Beck in 2016.

The radio host announced on his show Wednesday that he is "done" with the Republican Party.

“I’ve made my decision -- I’m out,” Beck said. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out. I highly recommend -- run from the Republican Party. They are not good."

Beck cited the party's handling of the Affordable Care Act and illegal immigration as the reason he is so outraged. He accused Republicans of "torpedoing the Constitution" and said, despite being a supporter four years ago, he is moving on.

"They set us up. Enough is enough," he went on. "So I'm done with them."

More: Glenn Beck Declares He Is No Longer A Republican: 'I'm Done With Them'

Will Rush and Fox News follow his lead?

I understand what he says. The GOP needs new leaders.

Beck? Is that kook still around? I remember when he was on HLN...

Well, he got much, much nuttier after CNN fired him. Then Fox fired him. Then he got even nuttier. However, lately he's sounding like his lobotomy and psychiatric therapy may be helping.

When he was on HLN he seemed rational. I haven't seen him since then. Guess you play to your audience...

Beck? Is that kook still around? I remember when he was on HLN...

Well, he got much, much nuttier after CNN fired him. Then Fox fired him. Then he got even nuttier. However, lately he's sounding like his lobotomy and psychiatric therapy may be helping a little.

Reminds me of that fool, Olbermann

4324697644_keith_olbermann_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back