Top repub says parts of the party have been infected with Russian propoganda

Look at Moscow Margie Greene. She is basically asking Poootin for a date.

Who is Mike McCaul?

Republican congressman since 2004

Former Chair of Homeland Security

Current Chair of Foreign Affairs

This ain’t a nobody
He can see that the repub congress has been infiltrated by the Russians, with the blessings of the orange blob.

I do because the senate bill was bipartisan crapola

I think it’s time someone explained compromise for you. A good deal, a fair deal, is where nobody is happy but everyone can live with it.

The Democrats were not happy. The Republicans were not happy.

You want what you want, and fuck everyone else. They can maybe get something after you get what you want. This is called the all or nothing approach. If you win, you get it all. It is far more likely you end up with nothing. Now while you are pouting like a girl whose boyfriend was flirting with the waitress. You have nothing. No changes to border security. No changes to the immigration courts. Nothing.

You demanded all or nothing and got nothing.

They're supporting Putin because Trump does. These are the same people like Ron Johnson who talk tough then soil themselves at the thought of a mean Tweet from that subhuman ape.

When Trump stopped Nord Stream 2 and told Europe to stop buying
Russian natural gas and buy US gas instead, was that him supporting Putin?

I posted my references for your information

Did you read any of them?
If your principles are really that important to you...you would have argued with Hollie who clearly tells the exact opposite story.

Of course we both know why you don’t....Can’t disagree with someone who is a fellow blob supporter, can you?

I think it’s time someone explained compromise for you. A good deal, a fair deal, is where nobody is happy but everyone can live with it.

You want what you want, and fuck everyone else. They can maybe get something after you get what you want. This is called the all or nothing approach. If you win, you get it all. It is far more likely you end up with nothing. Now while you are pouting like a girl whose boyfriend was flirting with the waitress. You have nothing. No changes to border security. No changes to the immigration courts. Nothing.

Sounds awesome!
How many Democrat and Republican votes did the bill get in the Senate?

You have nothing. No changes to border security. No changes to the immigration courts. Nothing.

Exactly! Now Biden can run on his border disaster.

Forget the senate republicans

They are finger wetters without principles who just want the easiest path to reelection

They thought they had found the easiest way out to please the washington establishment

But they misread their own base voters

If your principles are really that important to you...you would have argued with Hollie who clearly tells the exact opposite story.

Of course we both know why you don’t....Can’t disagree with someone who is a fellow blob supporter, can you?
You want to see a food fight that I choose not to play

I do because the senate bill was bipartisan crapola
Oh bullshit. You were against the border bill because you were told by trump to be

And your lukewarm “support” of Ukraine is also because Trump is against it.

But hey. You’re a Republican. You’re used to supporting those who are against your principles and best interests

You were against the border bill because you were told by trump to be
I wonder if you really think so or if its just a dem talking point that someone whispered in your ear

But its not true

I wonder if you really think so or if its just a dem talking point that someone whispered in your ear

But its not true
Yeah . It’s true. And it’s true about Ukraine as well

I heard something on the radio the other day that made a lot of sense…

Russia attacks Ukraine and dems demand billions to support their war..

Hamas attacks Israel and dems demand a ceasefire….

🤷‍♂️

I heard something on the radio the other day that made a lot of sense…

Russia attacks Ukraine and dems demand billions to support their war..

Hamas attacks Israel and dems demand a ceasefire….

🤷‍♂️
Because the IDF is randomly killing people

Oh. You’re repeating Trump’s bullshit

December 22, 2019

Christmas came early for Ukraine and much of Europe after US President Donald Trump signed an omnibus defense bill that included sanctions stopping completion of a major new Russian gas pipeline to Germany.

The Nord Stream 2 undersea pipeline was just weeks away from completion when, on December 20, the US President signed a bill that stopped the contractor, Allseas Group of Switzerland, from further work. Allseas has proprietary technology to do such specialized work, and threats by the US government against the company legally and financially forced it to immediately suspend work.

Some critics have said the sanctions are too little, too late, because the project is nearly completed, with estimates that 2,100 kilometers have been laid and only 300 kilometers are left to build. But a letter from the US Senate warned Allseas: “if you were to attempt to finish the pipeline in the next 30 days, you would devastate your shareholders’ value and destroy the future viability of your company.”

Forum List

Back