Obama stock at all time low

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After being soundly rejected on the ballot both in the 2014 midterms and in Israel, stock in Obama is at an all time low. It's hard to imagine a US President with less leverage, pull, meaning, mojo, affect, effect, gravity or gravitas. Starting with the Winter Olympic debacle, he inserts himself where he doesn't belong and all he's learned so far is how to double down on making himself look bad. Bibi re-soundly spanked him and this wasn't the first time either.

In a related story, stock in the Obama Kneepad Company is at a record high as his low-information Fluffers do all they can to keep Barack up and happy

For the sake of the US Presidency, the best thing Obama can do is spend the rest of his term golfing

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obie has never been more than penny stock value. He's never had any true value, at all. Everything about this turd is fake from his speeches to his his value as a human being. There's no substance there. Never has been.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nutanyahoo is trying to start WWIII and President Obama is trying to prevent it.

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You think Michelle ever let's Barry play with his nuts or do you think she keeps them locked away in a sock drawer?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
Reaction score
Obama is an Islamist radical. His political policies are in fact what Islam is. It's a political movement masquerading as religion

Further more, Obama is;

Anti-American
Anti- Western
Pro- Islam
Pro- Iran
Pro- Muslim Brotherhood

-Geaux

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that your question is being avoided Sassy Irish !!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama has fucked up every negotiation he's ever engaged in. From Copenhagen to the Olympics to the Russian reset to the Iranians to Bo Bergdhl. You have to wonder at what point he can look at himself and say "you know, I'm way in over my head."

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
what if he is doing according to his plans Rabbi ?? What if he looks in the mirror and says Good job I did today with my lies about obamacare [for example] ?? Or , I did a good job as iran will eventually have nukes .

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
what if he is doing according to his plans Rabbi ?? What if he looks in the mirror and says Good job I did today with my lies about obamacare [for example] ?? Or , I did a good job as iran will eventually have nukes .
He is planning to fuck up? It would only make sense if hes actually an agent for a hostile government.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List