Georgia Secretary Of State Investigating Whether Pro-trump Attorney Voted Illegally

Ironic indeed. One of the main plotters in Georgia to throw the vote to Biden and fix the election,
Brad Raffensperger, is going after Lin Wood.

He doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

I registered to vote when I moved to GA.. I had to show them a birth certificate, Driver's license, proof of address and US Passport.

Lin Wood is a bad character.

You had to do all that to register to vote in Georgia?

Wow.

All a person has to do here is show a driver's license. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement with your name and address is enough. A person can register at the DMV when they renew or get a license.

I registered to vote once. I moved to another state but all I had to do was make a call to the League of Women's Voter's to move my registration. I did the same when I moved back to this state.

Wow they sure make it hard to register and vote in Georgia.

If voting was respected and valued honestly in all states in America you never would have had to provide all that documentation just to register to vote.

America would also honestly have a government for, of and by the people that America wants. We would have a very different America and world.

Yep.. Most states require documentation the first time you register. I think I had been purged in another state because I missed a voting cycle.

I reviewed their site and it seem that you are not needing to show a passport...

So this jerkoff is ignoring millions of illegal Biden votes and is choosing to investigate a single allegedly illegal Trump vote? That alone screams coverup and diversion. Face facts, the election was fixed and everyone knows it.
Do you have proof that he voted for Trump??
Point taken but that doesn't change the fact that massive voter fraud occurred in the swing states.

You should take your evidence to Trump since he has NONE.
Trump has plenty of evidence, Qdog. He's just short of judges with integrity that will hear it.

Ok, explain to us morons in the peanut gallery, how was that fraud? A bureaucratic mistake perhaps...

Not a mistake on the Government part but Wood should have voted in the state he resided in which is not Georgia...
Ok. I meant that Wood didn't misrepresent himself, either way, he still had one person one vote. He probably misunderstood or just ignored the pesky bureaucratic red tape, that's all I meant. Not blaming the government or anybody but Wood.

It is illegal to vote in another state that you do not reside in and as a lawyer Wood knew better and he threw such a fit about a stolen election and he broke the law...
Its illegal? So is illegal immigration or murder. This more along the line of a petty snafu on Wood's part and i don't defend that. On the other hand, its not like he committed massive fraud sending in thousand of ballots to different states. And smart people, even lawyers get lazy and make mistakes. So please, lets end this petty ankle biting stuff.

Ankle biting comment and your bullshit red writing shows what a pathetic individual you are.

People go to jail for fraud every election and you saying it is fine for Wood to break the law is sad and pathetic and just imagine had Wood been a Biden voter you would want him hung...
Exactly. There's a woman in Texas serving YEARS for casting a provisional ballot she shouldn't have cast

Last edited:
Ironic indeed. One of the main plotters in Georgia to throw the vote to Biden and fix the election,

I registered to vote when I moved to GA.. I had to show them a birth certificate, Driver's license, proof of address and US Passport.

Wow.

All a person has to do here is show a driver's license. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement with your name and address is enough. A person can register at the DMV when they renew or get a license.

I registered to vote once. I moved to another state but all I had to do was make a call to the League of Women's Voter's to move my registration. I did the same when I moved back to this state.

If voting was respected and valued honestly in all states in America you never would have had to provide all that documentation just to register to vote.

America would also honestly have a government for, of and by the people that America wants. We would have a very different America and world.

Yep.. Most states require documentation the first time you register. I think I had been purged in another state because I missed a voting cycle.

I reviewed their site and it seem that you are not needing to show a passport...

That's good. At least there's one less document they have to show.

So this jerkoff is ignoring millions of illegal Biden votes and is choosing to investigate a single allegedly illegal Trump vote? That alone screams coverup and diversion. Face facts, the election was fixed and everyone knows it.
Point taken but that doesn't change the fact that massive voter fraud occurred in the swing states.

Trump has plenty of evidence, Qdog. He's just short of judges with integrity that will hear it.

Trump has NO evidence. NONE. Trump's problem is that he thinks he's a lawyer without a law degree. Trump is NOT bright nor is he well educated. He doesn't know the meaning of Standing or Jurisdiction or Evidence.. That's why he can't hire a decent lawyer.

Trump has NO evidence. NONE. Trump's problem is that he thinks he's a lawyer without a law degree. Trump is NOT bright nor is he well educated. He doesn't know the meaning of Standing or Jurisdiction or Evidence.. That's why he can't hire a decent lawyer.

The man has been involved in over 3 thousand lawsuits.

The fact that he doesn't know the meaning of standing or jurisdiction or evidence is just sad.

Simply by experience he should know those things.

It just shows how down right stupid he is.

The fact that he doesn't know the meaning of standing or jurisdiction or evidence is just sad.

He doesn't care.

Lawsuits are and always have been a WEAPON for him to use.

The man is dumb as a stump.

The man is dumb as a stump.
People who call other people stupid are often trying to cover up for their own inadequacies.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

I didn't know that under the rules of November's sham election where everything goes and every vote counted that there was even a way TO vote illegally! WTF! I mean Trump found 110 ways of illegal voting all shot down now the democrats finally found the ONE way for a republican??? WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Except maybe pulling a lever for anyone other than Biden!

Wow.

That's good. At least there's one less document they have to show.

Brace yourself! Watching the news it's been reported 28 states have put forth over 100 bills in their legislatures to hamper and limit voting; esp. in black metropolitan areas! These fk'n Republicans have totally lost their collective minds if they think they can get away with this $#!t! There's really no going back with these a-holes! It's war! That's what they've wanted, I hope Schumer and Pelosi will give it to them while Biden plays "pity-pat" with them! I can't and won't even bother to understand the psychosis of people who think this is ok! Fk 'em all! Again, thank GAWD I'm a senior so I really don't have to GAF anymore! "Blow it up idiots out there!" :stir:

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

Atlanta, Georgia (like many Democrat-run cities) has one of the highest murder rates in the world. I can't believe their elected officials are wasting time on this.

Georgia has voted Republican for 30 years.

38747730-9211217-image-a-31_1612209675788.jpg

Trump hired them.

60+ is not enough? What's the number then?

Forum List

Back