Georgia Secretary Of State Investigating Whether Pro-trump Attorney Voted Illegally

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

I will agree with Wood that he revealed a level of corruption from top to bottom, top to bottom of trump campaign, as well as tumpist lawyers and supporters, that is.

trump only hires corrupt people. He was surrounded by them when he was president.

I find it very funny that a man who went around the nation lying about voter fraud is now being investigated for voter fraud.

Truth is even more funnier than fiction. LOL.

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

I will agree with Wood that he revealed a level of corruption from top to bottom, top to bottom of trump campaign, as well as tumpist lawyers and supporters, that is.

trump only hires corrupt people. He was surrounded by them when he was president.

I find it very funny that a man who went around the nation lying about voter fraud is now being investigated for voter fraud.

And yet, not a commie puppet but rather an America lover and supporter.

I think it's interesting that the only illegal voting that's been uncovered was by republicans. Not Democrats.

At least I haven't read any articles about democrats voting illegally in 2020.

Then there was the republican fraud in the 2018 election in North Carolina. It was so bad the election had to be voided and a new election held.

Yet the republicans scream about democratic voter fraud and democratic illegal voting.

I think it's interesting that the only illegal voting that's been uncovered was by republicans. Not Democrats.

Then there was the republican fraud in the 2018 election in North Carolina. It was so bad the election had to be voided and a new election held.

Yet the republicans scream about democratic voter fraud and democratic illegal voting.
White Supremacy is at the root of this phenomena.

So this jerkoff is ignoring millions of illegal Biden votes and is choosing to investigate a single allegedly illegal Trump vote? That alone screams coverup and diversion. Face facts, the election was fixed and everyone knows it.
Do you have proof that he voted for Trump??

Wow the irony in this.

LOL.

And sadder, because it is real. In actuality though, I would not say he only hires corrupt people. He certainly has no compunctions against corrupt or corruptible people joining with him in the higher levels of his organizations and I do believe he has an instinct for spotting them early and knowing where he might have future use for their talents or failings as human beings. Mafia Don.

Your fact free posts are a hoot! Keep it up. Patterson: They say voter fraud doesn’t exist. They’re wrong.

Say the people who fully back Joe Biden and his corrupt theft of the presidency.

For just one example explain the security cameras in Fulton County State Farm Arena in Atlanta and what they showed after the vote counting had been stopped, supposedly due to a plumbing emergency (that did not
exist) and election workers and observers all were sent home.

All sent home except for five female workers who pulled a suitcase of ballots out from under a table and continued to feed ballots into the Dominion vote changing machine for several more hours.

The Big Lie is particularly useful when the liars accuse opponents of doing exactly what it is they are doing
themselves. You illustrate the point beautifully.

Last edited:
Wow the irony in this.

LOL.

And sadder, because it is real. In actuality though, I would not say he only hires corrupt people. He certainly has no compunctions against corrupt or corruptible people joining with him in the higher levels of his organizations and I do believe he has an instinct for spotting them early and knowing where he might have future use for their talents or failings as human beings. Mafia Don.

It's simple karma.

You bring into you what you put out in the world.

trump is corrupt, a con man and liar. He attracts people just like him.

Wow the irony in this.

LOL.

Forum List

Back