Georgia Secretary Of State Investigating Whether Pro-trump Attorney Voted Illegally

I will agree with Wood that he revealed a level of corruption from top to bottom, top to bottom of trump campaign, as well as tumpist lawyers and supporters, that is.
Say the people who fully back Joe Biden and his corrupt theft of the presidency.

For just one example explain the security cameras in Fulton County State Farm Arena in Atlanta and what they showed after the vote counting had been stopped, supposedly due to a plumbing emergency (that did not
exist) and election workers and observers all were sent home.

All sent home except for five female workers who pulled a suitcase of ballots out from under a table and continued to feed ballots into the Dominion vote changing machine for several more hours.

The Big Lie is particularly useful when the liars accuse opponents of doing exactly what it is they are doing
themselves. You illustrate the point beautifully.

Thanks. Always glad to have one of my posts satisfy some deep set need even if from an opposing viewpoint, and you trump faithful or conspiracy true believers are totally down with deep set psychological needs whether logical or not. That suitcase thing was aired and rejected by republican election commission in that state, I believe a court proceeding and apparently a republican legislative acknowledgment and republican gubernatorial sign off. I am satisfied. You should be also. The normal Republicans are not and were not out to "get" trump. They simply and conservatively reject disproven trumpian conspiracy theory as a reason to overthrow and election.

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

I will agree with Wood that he revealed a level of corruption from top to bottom, top to bottom of trump campaign, as well as tumpist lawyers and supporters, that is.

trump only hires corrupt people. He was surrounded by them when he was president.

I find it very funny that a man who went around the nation lying about voter fraud is now being investigated for voter fraud.

Truth is even more funnier than fiction. LOL.
And sadder, because it is real. In actuality though, I would not say he only hires corrupt people. He certainly has no compunctions against corrupt or corruptible people joining with him in the higher levels of his organizations and I do believe he has an instinct for spotting them early and knowing where he might have future use for their talents or failings as human beings. Mafia Don.

It's simple karma.

You bring into you what you put out in the world.

trump is corrupt, a con man and liar. He attracts people just like him.
Yep, always works both ways and carries over.

Thanks. Always glad to have one of my posts satisfy some deep set need even if from an opposing viewpoint, and you trump faithful or conspiracy true believers are totally down with deep set psychological needs whether logical or not. That suitcase thing was aired and rejected by republican election commission in that state, I believe a court proceeding and apparently a republican legislative acknowledgment and republican gubernatorial sign off. I am satisfied. You should be also. The normal Republicans are not and were not out to "get" trump. They simply and conservatively reject disproven trumpian conspiracy theory as a reason to overthrow and election.
Have you actually seen the video of the illegal vote manufacturing?
Your specious logical fallacy, appeal to authority (the republicans said it was okay if we cheat), doesn't get it.

The RINO leadership of Georgia does not have the authority to give a pass to Biden and the democrats
in order to screw Donald Trump.
What was seen on video tape from the State Farm Arena was not "conspiracy theory". It was an
actual and real crime all caught on tape and even someone as corrupt as you doesn't deny what was seen.

You and the left are as corrupt AF! Don't think we will just forget about a crime as big as this.

Says the black super racist. White supremacy is at the root of everything...apparently.
You really have no idea how right you are...apparently.

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So this jerkoff is ignoring millions of illegal Biden votes and is choosing to investigate a single allegedly illegal Trump vote? That alone screams coverup and diversion. Face facts, the election was fixed and everyone knows it.
Do you have proof that he voted for Trump??
Point taken but that doesn't change the fact that massive voter fraud occurred in the swing states.

Ironic indeed. One of the main plotters in Georgia to throw the vote to Biden and fix the election,
Brad Raffensperger, is going after Lin Wood.

He doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

I registered to vote when I moved to GA.. I had to show them a birth certificate, Driver's license, proof of address and US Passport.

Lin Wood is a bad character.

So this jerkoff is ignoring millions of illegal Biden votes and is choosing to investigate a single allegedly illegal Trump vote? That alone screams coverup and diversion. Face facts, the election was fixed and everyone knows it.
Do you have proof that he voted for Trump??
Point taken but that doesn't change the fact that massive voter fraud occurred in the swing states.

You should take your evidence to Trump since he has NONE.

Say the people who fully back Joe Biden and his corrupt theft of the presidency.

For just one example explain the security cameras in Fulton County State Farm Arena in Atlanta and what they showed after the vote counting had been stopped, supposedly due to a plumbing emergency (that did not
exist) and election workers and observers all were sent home.

All sent home except for five female workers who pulled a suitcase of ballots out from under a table and continued to feed ballots into the Dominion vote changing machine for several more hours.

The Big Lie is particularly useful when the liars accuse opponents of doing exactly what it is they are doing
themselves. You illustrate the point beautifully.

Those boxes were pulled out and counted that night.. Its normal procedure.

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

trump only hires corrupt people. He was surrounded by them when he was president.

I find it very funny that a man who went around the nation lying about voter fraud is now being investigated for voter fraud.

Truth is even more funnier than fiction. LOL.
And sadder, because it is real. In actuality though, I would not say he only hires corrupt people. He certainly has no compunctions against corrupt or corruptible people joining with him in the higher levels of his organizations and I do believe he has an instinct for spotting them early and knowing where he might have future use for their talents or failings as human beings. Mafia Don.
Birds of a feather.

Wow the irony in this.

LOL.

Another Dem abusing their power to harass a political opponent. Wood has lived in the state since 1955. He moved in February of this year to another state.

Lin Wood wants his followers to harass his adult son in the name of Christianity.

Sick dude.

Seems Trump lawyer Lin Wood moved to South Carolina, but voted in Georgia in the 2020 presidential. Oops!

"State investigators reportedly opened the probe Tuesday after Wood confirmed to local ABC affiliate WSB-TV that he voted in Georgia despite moving to South Carolina last year.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood wrote in the email to a reporter at the news station.

Under Georgia election code to determine residence, “If a person removes toanother state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Georgia investigating pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood for possible illegal voting

Seems Trump lawyer Lin Wood moved to South Carolina, but voted in Georgia in the 2020 presidential. Oops!

"State investigators reportedly opened the probe Tuesday after Wood confirmed to local ABC affiliate WSB-TV that he voted in Georgia despite moving to South Carolina last year.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood wrote in the email to a reporter at the news station.

Under Georgia election code to determine residence, “If a person removes toanother state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Excellent news. Probably 10s of 1000s more to investigate to right????...............HMMMM????

Excellent news. Probably 10s of 1000s more to investigate to right????...............HMMMM????
Not really. This is about the 7th case i have heard of and so far they were all cheatin repubs. Nothing widespread yet that would help your case.

Why dont you want secure elections?

Forum List

Back