Georgia Secretary Of State Investigating Whether Pro-trump Attorney Voted Illegally

Seems Trump lawyer Lin Wood moved to South Carolina, but voted in Georgia in the 2020 presidential. Oops!

"State investigators reportedly opened the probe Tuesday after Wood confirmed to local ABC affiliate WSB-TV that he voted in Georgia despite moving to South Carolina last year.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood wrote in the email to a reporter at the news station.

Under Georgia election code to determine residence, “If a person removes toanother state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Georgia investigating pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood for possible illegal voting

Why dont you want secure elections?
Why don't you? Remember 2016?

So every time we find an actual case of voter fraud...it's a Republican doing it.

Color me shocked

Seems Trump lawyer Lin Wood moved to South Carolina, but voted in Georgia in the 2020 presidential. Oops!

"State investigators reportedly opened the probe Tuesday after Wood confirmed to local ABC affiliate WSB-TV that he voted in Georgia despite moving to South Carolina last year.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood wrote in the email to a reporter at the news station.

Under Georgia election code to determine residence, “If a person removes toanother state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Excellent news. Probably 10s of 1000s more to investigate to right????...............HMMMM????
Not really. This is about the 7th case i have heard of and so far they were all cheatin repubs. Nothing widespread yet that would help your case.
Of course you would report 7 cases out of probably 30,000 I believe. I give you a lot of credit for disclosing those 7. Hope they are punished. Any others you heard of?

So every time we find an actual case of voter fraud...it's a Republican doing it.

Color me shocked
We should find out all of them right? A true forensic audit right? Let's get all those Republicans. You do want a complete audit right?

Excellent news. Probably 10s of 1000s more to investigate to right????...............HMMMM????
Not really. This is about the 7th case i have heard of and so far they were all cheatin repubs. Nothing widespread yet that would help your case.
Of course you would report 7 cases out of probably 30,000 I believe. I give you a lot of credit for disclosing those 7. Hope they are punished. Any others you heard of?
I go with what the evidence shows not what I believe. If that was the case I would estimate over 25 million Dump supporters cheated.

Ok, explain to us morons in the peanut gallery, how was that fraud? A bureaucratic mistake perhaps...

Not a mistake on the Government part but Wood should have voted in the state he resided in which is not Georgia...
Ok. I meant that Wood didn't misrepresent himself, either way, he still had one person one vote. He probably misunderstood or just ignored the pesky bureaucratic red tape, that's all I meant. Not blaming the government or anybody but Wood.

Ok, explain to us morons in the peanut gallery, how was that fraud? A bureaucratic mistake perhaps...

Not a mistake on the Government part but Wood should have voted in the state he resided in which is not Georgia...
Ok. I meant that Wood didn't misrepresent himself, either way, he still had one person one vote. He probably misunderstood or just ignored the pesky bureaucratic red tape, that's all I meant. Not blaming the government or anybody but Wood.

It is illegal to vote in another state that you do not reside in and as a lawyer Wood knew better and he threw such a fit about a stolen election and he broke the law...

It is illegal to vote in another state that you do not reside in and as a lawyer Wood knew better and he threw such a fit about a stolen election and he broke the law...
Its illegal? So is illegal immigration or murder. This more along the line of a petty snafu on Wood's part and I don't defend that. On the other hand, its not like he committed massive fraud sending in thousand of ballots to different states. And smart people, even lawyers get lazy and make mistakes. So please, lets end this petty ankle biting stuff. I know its symbolic and all that.

Its illegal? So is illegal immigration or murder. This more along the line of a petty snafu on Wood's part and i don't defend that. On the other hand, its not like he committed massive fraud sending in thousand of ballots to different states. And smart people, even lawyers get lazy and make mistakes. So please, lets end this petty ankle biting stuff.

Ankle biting comment and your bullshit red writing shows what a pathetic individual you are.

People go to jail for fraud every election and you saying it is fine for Wood to break the law is sad and pathetic and just imagine had Wood been a Biden voter you would want him hung...

Ironic indeed. One of the main plotters in Georgia to throw the vote to Biden and fix the election,
Brad Raffensperger, is going after Lin Wood.

He doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

I registered to vote when I moved to GA.. I had to show them a birth certificate, Driver's license, proof of address and US Passport.

Lin Wood is a bad character.

You had to do all that to register to vote in Georgia?

Wow.

All a person has to do here is show a driver's license. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement with your name and address is enough. A person can register at the DMV when they renew or get a license.

I registered to vote once. I moved to another state but all I had to do was make a call to the League of Women's Voter's to move my registration. I did the same when I moved back to this state.

Wow they sure make it hard to register and vote in Georgia.

If voting was respected and valued honestly in all states in America you never would have had to provide all that documentation just to register to vote.

America would also honestly have a government for, of and by the people that America wants. We would have a very different America and world.

Ironic indeed. One of the main plotters in Georgia to throw the vote to Biden and fix the election,

I registered to vote when I moved to GA.. I had to show them a birth certificate, Driver's license, proof of address and US Passport.

Wow.

All a person has to do here is show a driver's license. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement with your name and address is enough. A person can register at the DMV when they renew or get a license.

I registered to vote once. I moved to another state but all I had to do was make a call to the League of Women's Voter's to move my registration. I did the same when I moved back to this state.

If voting was respected and valued honestly in all states in America you never would have had to provide all that documentation just to register to vote.

America would also honestly have a government for, of and by the people that America wants. We would have a very different America and world.

Yep.. Most states require documentation the first time you register. I think I had been purged in another state because I missed a voting cycle.

Its illegal? So is illegal immigration or murder. This more along the line of a petty snafu on Wood's part and i don't defend that. On the other hand, its not like he committed massive fraud sending in thousand of ballots to different states. And smart people, even lawyers get lazy and make mistakes. So please, lets end this petty ankle biting stuff.

Ankle biting comment and your bullshit red writing shows what a pathetic individual you are.

People go to jail for fraud every election and you saying it is fine for Wood to break the law is sad and pathetic and just imagine had Wood been a Biden voter you would want him hung...
The level of dishonesty and deception is amazing. I left the Democrats because they became grifting manipulative liars. I don't want to hurt you or Biden. I actually respect Biden as fellow human being and harbor no ill will to Democrats. Get over that, ok?

Wow.

Yep.. Most states require documentation the first time you register. I think I had been purged in another state because I missed a voting cycle.

The only documentation a person needs here is a driver's license or ID card. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement is enough.

No one has to provide a birth certificate, passport and proof of address.

A person only needs one piece of ID to register to vote here.

A person can register on line here too.

My state has the same type of law if you don't vote. If a person doesn't vote in two consecutive elections they are automatically dropped from the voting roll but they can reregister on line or at the DMV or any state office. And all they have to provide is one piece of documentation.

Wow the irony in this.

This man went around the nation screaming about vote fraud. Now it turns out he may have illegally voted in November.

LOL.

Oh brother---the dems are abusing their office to harass----

As a person who has lived in several states do to my husband moving up in his jobs-----its not cut and dry when you move in and move out........there is always some overlapping area...but watch the dems try to get him. This is especially so during covid shut downs. Its sick.

Last edited:

Wow.

The only documentation a person needs here is a driver's license or ID card. If you don't have that, a utility bill or bank statement is enough.

My state has the same type of law if you don't vote. If a person doesn't vote in two consecutive elections they are automatically dropped from the voting roll but they can reregister on line or at the DMV or any state office. And all they have to provide is one piece of documentation.
And put more sugar on top, NOW many states don't require you to prove American citizenship to get a valid ID or drivers license. So then POOF! (surely coincidentally, this couldn't have been a nefarious plot or anything): Many of those same states magically pull a rabbit out of their...whatever, and create "motor voter" laws. You see where this might be going? And here we are in 2021. Ain't life Great?

Wow.

And put more sugar on top, NOW many states don't require you to prove American citizenship to get a valid ID or drivers license. So then POOF! (surely coincidentally, this couldn't have been a nefarious plot or anything): Many of those same states magically pull a rabbit out of their...whatever, and create "motor voter" laws. You see where this might be going? And here we are in 2021.

We have the motor voter law in my state.

I never had to provide any proof of citizenship when registered to vote. When I moved, all I had to do was make a phone call to move my registration.

You seem to be under the impression that the state has no way to validate citizenship.

Registering to vote in my state is very easy. Voting in my state is even easier.

My state is 100% mail in ballot. There are no voting places here. Every registered voter is sent a ballot in the mail. No one has to request it.

Already a Dimwinger pissy pants thread on this, Stupid.

How about you put something informative in your thread dumbass? I searched Lin Wood and you left out basic info. Learn to post or watch the big boys from the cheap seats. ;)

Forum List

Back