Pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Lin Wood slapped with criminal contempt fines for ‘flagrant’ violation of ‘gag order’

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This guy...just won't get it until he's broke and in jail:

Attorney Lin Wood, one of the most visible conspiracy theorists behind efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, has been found in contempt for violating an order keeping him from disparaging his former law partners.
“I can’t overlook the protracted and flagrant nature of the violation,” Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said.

The judge imposed $5,000 in criminal contempt fines and hanged the prospect of $15,000 in civil contempt charges for future disparagement.
At Thursday’s hearing, Wade’s attorney Milinda Brown denounced Wood’s “antisemitic” comments, and the lawsuit quotes Wood calling Grunberg a “Chilean Jewish f—ing crook.”
Other recordings quoted in the lawsuit show Wood comparing himself to Biblical figures and claiming: “I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ’s consciousness.”
Calling the quotes “cherry picking,” Wood waxed indignant in court: “They accused me of blasphemy.” He spent a significant portion of his oral arguments defending his Christian piety and denouncing what he described as “heinous,” “salacious,” “redundant,” and “impertinent” allegations against him.
“I try to live a Christ-like life,” said Wood, arguing that he’s being persecuted like Christ in return.

“My reward will be in Heaven,” Wood declared. “Heaven will be eternal.”
Since late 2020, Wood has become primarily known as a pro-Donald Trump operative who was part of the effort to overturn the presidential election. After one of those lawsuits failed, a federal judge issued a sanctions order against Wood and his co-counsel, referring them all for possible disbarment.

Lin wo

Attorney Lin Wood, one of the most visible conspiracy theorists behind efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, has been found in contempt for violating an order keeping him from disparaging his former law partners.
“I can’t overlook the protracted and flagrant nature of the violation,” Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said.

The judge imposed $5,000 in criminal contempt fines and hanged the prospect of $15,000 in civil contempt charges for future disparagement.
At Thursday’s hearing, Wade’s attorney Milinda Brown denounced Wood’s “antisemitic” comments, and the lawsuit quotes Wood calling Grunberg a “Chilean Jewish f—ing crook.”
Other recordings quoted in the lawsuit show Wood comparing himself to Biblical figures and claiming: “I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ’s consciousness.”
Calling the quotes “cherry picking,” Wood waxed indignant in court: “They accused me of blasphemy.” He spent a significant portion of his oral arguments defending his Christian piety and denouncing what he described as “heinous,” “salacious,” “redundant,” and “impertinent” allegations against him.
“I try to live a Christ-like life,” said Wood, arguing that he’s being persecuted like Christ in return.

Since late 2020, Wood has become primarily known as a pro-Donald Trump operative who was part of the effort to overturn the presidential election. After one of those lawsuits failed, a federal judge issued a sanctions order against Wood and his co-counsel, referring them all for possible disbarment.

Lin Wood is a drunk. He's a victim of stinkin thinking.

The CIA and the FBI have been leaking information to WAPO and the NYT and CNN for a freaking decade. The FBI refuses to comply with a congressional subpoena but a republican gets slapped with a fine for violating a gag order? We live in dangerous times.

Lol 😂 Lin Wood claims he's a persecuted Christian.

Its likely that he is just crazy. Maybe he should be sectioned for his own good ?

I'd like to thank Lin Wood for his efforts at getting Raphael Warnock re-elected bravo Mr. Woods :clap:

~~~~~~
It appears tat Maoist Marxist Democrats are seeking to bring it back as part of their persecution of Whites and Christians.
Check it out. This guy is upset that the laws apply to whites and Christians too.

Forum List

Back