Freedom of speech is gone

Democrats now control social media. Joe Biden has personally deputized social media to quell misinformation that he feels might lead to people dying.

However, consider this,
It was not that long ago when some social media platforms actively suppressed claims that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan laboratory and spread after an accidental leak. It was not that long ago when government officials encouraged people not to buy masks to protect themselves from COVID-19. It was not that long ago experts said COVID-19 spread through physical surfaces or that we had to be a full 6 feet away from each other to socially distance.

In each of these cases, the Biden White House would have preferred to quash any debate about the truth of the virus. They want only one voice of expert opinion reaching people, and they want to ban anyone voicing a dissenting opinion from all platforms.

From a conservative point of view, God forbid, if a republican ever wins the White House again, should they be able to do the same? Should they say that any information on social media about abortion should be banned? Should they quell any attempt to defund the police on social media since after doing so crime has spiked and the death rates have dramatically increased?

All I can say is, America has been taken over by the fascism of the Left, and there are no checks and balances to stop them. In fact, without a free press anymore democracy is dead.
The thread premise is just as idiotic and wrong as it was last July.

How terrible, Republicans daring to speak after our speech is banned.

The only voice allowed is the democrats American Marxist voice

They weren't just "speaking" they were threatening. But you know that. All the same it proves my point.

They weren't just "speaking" they were threatening. But you know that. All the same it proves my point.
Oh, the poor little innocent democrats, afraid of the big bad Republicans. Pushing you around, rioting and destroying your cities. We must call in the United nations to protect weak, timid, Democrats from the powerful Republicans.

Oh, the poor little innocent democrats, afraid of the big bad Republicans. Pushing you around, rioting and destroying your cities. We must call in the United nations to protect weak, timid, Democrats from the powerful Republicans.

They have done nothing to me. But this is the only kind of reply you are able to come up with when I point out and show why both parties are lousy.

How terrible, Republicans daring to speak after our speech is banned.

The only voice allowed is the democrats American Marxist voice

BS. All of the right-wing jerks are on the air, with podcasts, Fox Noise, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, TV phony "religious" shows, etc. I see that you buy into Levin's "marxist" crap. How did you hear about it if the "only voice allowed is the democrats American Marxist voice"? Are all of these clowns broadcasting from offshore outside of territorial waters?

BS. All of the right-wing jerks are on the air, with podcasts, Fox Noise, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, TV phony "religious" shows, etc. I see that you buy into Levin's "marxist" crap. How did you hear about it if the "only voice allowed is the democrats American Marxist voice"? Are all of these clowns broadcasting from offshore outside of territorial waters?
see, you are here, not debating, not discussing, but calling us names, demeaning us, a step in discouraging others from hearing

and then of course, as you know, facebook and twitter ban free speech and then of course the politicians want to bring back the fairness doctrine.

So yes, I see your constant assault on us, when we speak, your comment proves the point.

They've created a massive, fully functional, self contained, closed circuit alternate informational universe for themselves. They only want to be exposed to ideas with which they agree, then they play the victim. As usual.

Right now, this is working in both directions.

Your argument would be chilling if Biden had actually been able to stomp out the rampant misinformation on the right about Covid.

We should have broken the back of this thing by now. We haven't because so many dillweeds on the right are refusing to get vaccinated and spreading vaccine misinformation.

Even after unfriending most of my right wing associates in Facebook, (or being unfriended), I'm still seeing more right wing crap on my Facebook feed than I really want to.
If Covid misinformation is the problem Biden needs to stamp out Fauci first.

Because Trump told 10,000 documented lies, that's why you shouldn't trust him.

But we can trust Commie Bernie and his five mansions, not a one of which he has opened as a barracks for the homeless.

You’re still doing the 10,000 lie thingy. Hahahahaha hey it’s up to 30,000. Hahahaha.

No, but if you had your way I bet they'd have to.

Forum List

Back