Freedom of speech is gone

How is freedom of speech "gone"? You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

People forget two things:

1) there are those who are deliberately spreading false information about a deadly disease and the vaccine designed to stop its spread for whatever reason.

2) right-wing "conservatives" invented censorship. They have been the ones responsible for using the power of big government to institute rules forbidding speech about birth control, abortion, and the LGBTQ+ community and other subjects from the days of Comstock up to the present day. They are the ones who pass gag rules forbidding open discussion of these issues. In greg abbott's third-world nation, he wants anyone who even offers a woman a ride to a free state to be sued by perfect strangers. Now they are also trying to forbid open discussion of issues regarding race. What happened to free speech?
The people spreading false information is the government.

Now you know how Democrats and independents feel the whole time Trump was in office we felt hopeless like our voice didn't matter at all. Trump was the most tyrannical President we ever had. And he attempted to exert his powers in every way he could, even attempting illegal measures.

It proves again, the only remedy for bad democracy is more democracy.

You are weird.
I'm a little weird, I'll give you that. Thank God we're not all alike, that would make life very boring. But you choose to be sick. We got the liar out of the White House, we can trust this government. The tyranny is over. The truth is the truth, it's not always what the majority believes it to be, it's not always what the minority believes it to be. It is what it is and it has no agenda. Lies usually have an agenda. That might help you.

I'm a little weird, I'll give you that. Thank God we're not all alike, that would make life very boring. But you choose to be sick. We got the liar out of the White House, we can trust this government. The tyranny is over. The truth is the truth, it's not always what the majority believes it to be, it's not always what the minority believes it to be. It is what it is and it has no agenda. Lies usually have an agenda. That might help you.
Anyone that trusts the Biden administration is an idiot. And anyone that parrots their propaganda is not dealing in “ truth”.

Anyone that trusts the Biden administration is an idiot. And anyone that parrots their propaganda is not dealing in “ truth”.
You're trying to say you trusted trump, a man that lied all the time, a man who cared more about his hair then he did about people dying from Covid, a man who promoted hate and division in the whole country. If so, you are hopelessly sick. Nothing I can say can help you.

I need to say words in favor of furries. They are humans. Jesus is right. He did not condemn when on the earth, being our example. Condemners don't have the truth telling Jesus in them. How then can condemners be right? Majority rules robes people of rights. We need to edify people rather than degrade people. I am blocked from debate web pages. Evil words have made some furries to adopt the wrong kind of judging that condemns. A lying spirit is in that. Defend the childlike furries. Teach them to look for Jesus in people edifying them. Good Spirited people will have no guile in them. They will control what they say having religon that is not vain.

Because Trump told 10,000 documented lies, that's why you shouldn't trust him.

But we can trust Commie Bernie and his five mansions, not a one of which he has opened as a barracks for the homeless.
Biden also tells lies. For example he apparently lied about what his generals recommended he do about his Afghanistan withdrawal.

Joe Biden has a long history of lying.

You're trying to say you trusted trump, a man that lied all the time, a man who cared more about his hair then he did about people dying from Covid, a man who promoted hate and division in the whole country. If so, you are hopelessly sick. Nothing I can say can help you.
I don't trust people who don't talk like the master who is Jesus. Democrats are not demonstrating that to me. Jesus will not be against himself. I want people to talk like the master for their salvations sake. God's light will not be a fun thing to feel for people who don't talk like Jesus. Trump is well groomed. Stop saying bad. A bad spirit cannot say anything that is good. Israel found out that natural immunity is better than the shots. I know what can help that immunity up to 200%. Grostic and NUCCA are two good precision upper cervical spesific only adjusting techniques. There are others on Upcspine, TheSpesific, Upper Cervical Health Centers and NUCCA. Take it easy after an adjustment. Don't go the day of an acsident, wait 4 - 5 days. A gifting world will help people a lot. God is a gift giving being. We are his children. God did not call money very good. That is undeniable. Money needs to be gone. The Indians did not use it. Free will be a lie, when money is used. God's mind needs to be in our mind talking like God. Jesus said what the unseen Father wanted Jesus to say. Democrat liars said the evil accusations. Muslims are being worked with. They don't obey the Master, not talking like the Master. Muslims are not obeying the Master in any of their books. How can you support Democrats who confide with sodomite like people? Muslims are born of fornication. They are married to the devil who masquerades as God. I judge rightly. Those people teach Democrats how to lie. Democrat's are making fun of Trump when he stumbled going up stairs to his jet. That is mean. We are the human race. Majority rules is Satan's way. That robs people of individual freedom. We need to adopt the kind of judging that Jesus engaged in praising people who were like him, and who loves whoever, more than another person.

Last edited:
Now you know how Democrats and independents feel the whole time Trump was in office we felt hopeless like our voice didn't matter at all. Trump was the most tyrannical President we ever had. And he attempted to exert his powers in every way he could, even attempting illegal measures.
I tend to agree with you about Trump, but if you think Biden is any different you’re fooling yourself.

Trump wanted to do the same thing but he wasn't able to but his cheerleaders still cheered him on saying it needed done.
Blah blah blah, everything is Trump.

Everything is Democrat lies and propaganda and fake news. Democrats are the only voice to be heard and until then, the demicrsts must have the last word bashing insulting and demeaning anyone who does not conform.

Blah blah blah, everything is Trump.

Everything is Democrat lies and propaganda and fake news. Democrats are the only voice to be heard and until then, the demicrsts must have the last word bashing insulting and demeaning anyone who does not conform.

I am clearly saying both parties are the same.

How is freedom of speech "gone"? You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

People forget two things:

1) there are those who are deliberately spreading false information about a deadly disease and the vaccine designed to stop its spread for whatever reason.

2) right-wing "conservatives" invented censorship. They have been the ones responsible for using the power of big government to institute rules forbidding speech about birth control, abortion, and the LGBTQ+ community and other subjects from the days of Comstock up to the present day. They are the ones who pass gag rules forbidding open discussion of these issues. In greg abbott's third-world nation, he wants anyone who even offers a woman a ride to a free state to be sued by perfect strangers. Now they are also trying to forbid open discussion of issues regarding race. What happened to free speech?
Let's start by asking you, what is the fire?

I said what I mean. Biden is a lying sack of brain damaged shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back