Fox News poll: 51% favor Trump's impeachment & removal from office

The nation is split 50/50..Any nation as great as the U.S. Is always ideologically split right down the middle.

Well have fun continuing to lose elections
Fox and other polls are in vast majority Correct.
You're full of crap.

You trying to make a generalization of ONE Presidential election upset is the Debate by Anecdote.. FALLACY.

And NO LINK? for your "48%D/40%R breakdown.
LINK demanded.
NOR whether that is fair based on Registered voter percentage IAC.

You can't play math or stats with me ****brain.

`

Last edited:
Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office
USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

SO EVEN THE TRUMP CHANNEL THINKS TRUMP NEEDS TO BE REMOVED NOW!

The first polls on impeachment in late September just two weeks ago were at 47% for impeachment. Last week it was 49%. Now this poll shows 51%. Support for removing the Turd from office is rising.

Now Trump has betrayed the Kurds, something that 99% of congress, both House and Senate condemn.

Impeachment by the House Of Representatives is inevitable. The conviction of Trump in the coming trial in the Senate just became a lot more likely. Republican Senators are sick and tired of defending and supporting this TURD. I think more Republican Senators are coming to their senses and will be ready to throw Donald Trump over board. What Republican Senator in the right mind wants to stay on Trump's sinking ship. DUMP Trump and save the ship before its too late.

If R senators do anything of the sort, they'll be sent packing.

Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

SO EVEN THE TRUMP CHANNEL THINKS TRUMP NEEDS TO BE REMOVED NOW!

The first polls on impeachment in late September just two weeks ago were at 47% for impeachment. Last week it was 49%. Now this poll shows 51%. Support for removing the Turd from office is rising.

Now Trump has betrayed the Kurds, something that 99% of congress, both House and Senate condemn.

Impeachment by the House Of Representatives is inevitable. The conviction of Trump in the coming trial in the Senate just became a lot more likely. Republican Senators are sick and tired of defending and supporting this TURD. I think more Republican Senators are coming to their senses and will be ready to throw Donald Trump over board. What Republican Senator in the right mind wants to stay on Trump's sinking ship. DUMP Trump and save the ship before its too late.

If R senators do anything of the sort, they'll be sent packing.
Hmm, no, probably not. The Trump cult is nothing if not sheepish. If Pence looks like a safer prospect, they will disperse. A lot of them would be fine with Pence. Most, really.

a little while ago, i heard that the Fox Poll on impeachment was taken with about 1000 random calls? and i guess 51% said impeach him? Really? and in what States were they calling?
And the Dem's are jumping on this? as if these 1000 people are speaking for all 57 States? Comon !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:
This is the way all looks are conducted.

Unless you're willing to call all 300,000,000?

merica News is OK for now, but in ten years they will go leftard too, just like FOX has.

You liberals cant let anyone be. You h ave to infiltrate, find any excuse to run off your opposition and lock out any who dare disagree afterwards.

That is how most of our colleges and universities are controlled by leftards; the one thing you guys are good at is conniving and backstabbing.

Polls are designd to always get the answer one wants.

So which answer did they want? The one 51% gave, or the one 43% gave?

Ya know, FFI, it's not like I enjoy being right all the time. I don't. It's both a blessing and a curse. Sigh.

It Now Appears Fox News' Trump Poll Was Setup in Such a Way That Trump Could Never Win
LOL
The article by some site called "the Western Journal.'

You understand someone with $15 to set up a website is no better than any good poster here or anywhere.

Now of course FOX has it in for Trump!
Leaving only, I guess, his heirs who have to support him to get his stuff.
(and the RW morons/cult who post here)

Forum List

Back