Fox News and other outlets: Zero evidence tossed in Trump fraud case so far due to statute of limitations, debunking Trump’s claim

This the Georgia "Conservative from Georgia" is from:

Georgia_high_detail_map.png

It's in between Russia and Turkey and Armenia.
Could be!

Or maybe he isn’t from Georgia at all just as he isn’t a conservative at all.

Jesus, the left is absolutely out of their fucking minds today. I mean, they are always borderline retard mixed with anger. But something really seems to have them stirred up today.
When is the last time the news cycle was bad for us Democrats? I'd say the day Trump won. Or maybe the day we found out they weren't going to charge Trump even though he colluded with Russia. Just not enough evidence.

Just to show the extent of the left wing MSM lying and the court’s corruption. From the article linked above.

The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury. There was never an option to choose a jury trial. It is unfortunate that a jury won't be able to hear how absurd the merits of this case are and conclude no wrongdoing ever happened," the spokesperson said.

Trump attorney Alina Habba complained Tuesday mornign about reports in the media that Trump's team had not requested a jury trial. Some commentators had alleged that Habba and Trump's other attorneys had simply forgotten to :"check a box" requesting such a trial.

"They brought this under a consumer fraud statute. It has never been used in this way for a reason, because this judge who oversaw the special proceeding has given them everything they wanted, effectively for years. They wanted to keep it in this division as opposed to the commercial division where we would have had a normal judge. So no, everyone, I didn't forget to check a box," Habba told Fox & Friends on Tuesday morning.
Very helpful; I'd thought they'd passed on seating a jury due to time issues.

Just remember, Trump barely won 2016. He barely won 5 swing states. States he would have lost if they knew his Supreme Court picks were going to overturn Roe V Wade.

Now you think you're going to win those 5 swing states next year? Not a chance. Even if Biden dies

View attachment 837739
On election day.

But I'm pretty sure Biden's going to be switched out.

Trump's only path back to the WH would be switching Harris in for Biden, as she's despised by everyone.

When is the last time the news cycle was bad for us Democrats? I'd say the day Trump won. Or maybe the day we found out they weren't going to charge Trump even though he colluded with Russia. Just not enough evidence.
So, you are happy right now? That is your excuse for acting like an asshole?

No it's a real case. He really said his gold plated apartment was twice as big and worth twice as much as it actually is. And that's illegal. He broke the law. Again. How many times can he break the law because Biden MIGHT have broken the law? Or because Hillary used her private email to do official business?

They can't all be witch hunts. They can't all be lying about Trump

This case is different. This one is going to ruin him financially. That's okay though because the Saudi's gave him and Jared $2 billion dollars.
I need to correct you. I am pretty sure he stated the apartment was actually 3 times the actual size is. That definitely sounds more tRumpian doesn't it?

Just to show the extent of the left wing MSM lying and the court’s corruption.
So you’re saying the court is following the law (actually they’re following precedent as the law doesn’t say anything about not getting a jury trial).

So corrupt…

Dopey Bulldog doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. Appraisals vary widely, depending on their purpose. The bank always gets their own appraisals. Their boards require them to. Unfortunately, Bulldog's real world sophistication ends at having his gubmnt benefits deposited into his bank account.
While banks SHOULD “get their own appraisals “ they don’t always do so.

Banks make money by lending. Big loans mean big profits. It’s in their interest to make those loans.

Loan officers get a per centage of loans made. It’s in THEIR interest to make sure loans go through.

DeutcheBank for one was notorious for this

Last edited:
I thought I was very mature and professional explaining how Trump's guilt is already determined. When you say you have $1 million in the bank and you only have $100,000, what argument are you going to make you didn't break the law?

He's a real estate guy. He knows the rules. When he broke rules as POTUS Paul Ryan made the excuse he's new at politics and didn't know he was obstructing justice. Now you want to say he didn't know this was illegal? Bullshit.

I'M sick of other people like Michael Cohen going to jail for Trump. It's Trumps turn to accept responsibility. That includes the deaths that occured Jan 6 and at least half the covid deaths.
No Republican responded to this post. Makes me feel like it's a winner.

From the site

[Trump] reiterated his claim that Judge Arthur Engoron handed down an earlier fraud ruling based on false information from James. He called for Engoron to reverse his previous decision, saying that no fraud had taken place and there were no victims of any crime.

Assuming Trump is correct (and it is highly doubtful he would deliberately insist on an untruth), this is highly ironic. He is defending himself against fraud charges, yet it looks like is OK for the judge to perpetrate a fraud... :banghead:
It drive home drunk are you committing a crime?

It is a crime, you took an unacceptable risk...

Trump lied to the banks of the risk he was taking on... If Trump went bust the banks would seen they have lost more money that they expected... This is how the manage risk..

While banks SHOULD “get their own appraisals “ they don’t always do so.

Banks make money by lending. Big loans mean big profits. It’s in their interest to make those loans.

Loan officers get a per centage of loans made. It’s in THEIR interest to make sure loans go through.

DeutcheBank for one was notorious for this
If the bank fails to get their own appraisal then they did not "reasonably rely (an element of a civil fraud claim) upon the representations of the borrower. Most importantly, there was no fraud generally because the loans were all paid back. These statements are dispositive of the fraud claims even if you assume that the values were being being fudged with the intent that the misrepresentation was knowingly false and made for the purpose of inducing the bank to make the loans.

If the bank fails to get their own appraisal then they did not "reasonably rely (an element of a civil fraud claim) upon the representations of the borrower. Most importantly, there was no fraud generally because the loans were all paid back. These statements are dispositive of the fraud claims even if you assume that the values were being being fudged with the intent that the misrepresentation was knowingly false and made for the purpose of inducing the bank to make the loans.
You should be telling all that to the judge. I think he has probably already heard it though.

You should be telling all that to the judge. I think he has probably already heard it though.
I am sure he has heard it. The judge is one of those weirdos who is trying to "do what is right" instead of following the law. In their puny minds "what is right" transcends the law.

Could be!

Or maybe he isn’t from Georgia at all just as he isn’t a conservative at all.
I am a genuine conservative from Georgia. Pricks like that guy, if they are in Ga, tend to congregate in the Atlanta area along with all the other riff raff. It is said round these parts that there are 2 Georgias: There is Atlanta, and there is the rest of Georgia.

I am sure he has heard it. The judge is one of those weirdos who is trying to "do what is right" instead of following the law. In their puny minds "what is right" transcends the law.
So it will be kicked out in appeal then, right? Of course, that's only if you don't think every judge in the country is out to get trump.

Forum List

Back