Fox News poll: 51% favor Trump's impeachment & removal from office

Fox News prints the results of a poll which doesn't show unadulterated Trump worship, and now Fox News is suddenly part of the left wing cabal. :lol:

Priceless. :lol:

"We report, you foam at the mouth."

lie.png

Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office
USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`
That why you can’t beat him next November?

And that is the explanation for the 'impeachment' charade.

Again, claiming half of registered voters support this is incorrect. The poll in question only polled 1003 people.

The correct assumption is that 51% of 1003 people (or 511 people) support the impeachment and removal of trump.

Media outlets do this all the time, they take a poll that samples 1000 to 1500 people, then they take the results and say "half of america support this.."

Its disingenuous really. When they poll 329 million people, and 51% of those say they want to impeach and remove, then they can claim half the country support it.
And the pollsters deliberately skew the sampling to get a desired outcome.

In this one they once again over sample Democrat voters.

View attachment 283828

FOX also had Clinton winning Michigan by 4% in 2016, over sampling Dems by 5%,
FOX had Clinton up by 4% in Florida but had an even sample in that poll,
in Pennsylvania I don't see a FOX poll after April but the rest had on average Clinton up almost 3%.

In Ohio, FOX doesn't keep that poll any more, but they had Trump up by 5%, he won by 8%.
In Wisconsin FOX had Clinton up by 14%, but that was in March, the average had Hillary winning by more than 6%, and Trump won that state.
Iowa polls on average showed Trump winning by 3%, but he won that state by 9.5%. FOX doesn't have polls available for that state on RealClearPolitics.

In North Carolina, FOX had Trump up by 5%, the average had him barely ahead by less than a 1% margin, but Trump won by 3.6%. FOX poll no longer available.
In Arizona, Virginia, and Nevada were all within a 3% margin.

So, if we average the accuracy of these ten swing state polls, FOX had an accuracy of being skewed 4% in favor of Democrats and usually this is due to over sampling Democrats, while national polls were off, on average by about 6% in swing states. The Trafalgar Group had the most accurate polls in swing states that they did poll, all of them within a 3% margin of error compared to actual vote results.
I would normally agree with you, but in this case, I have to question why fox would intentionally over sample democrats. The only apparent explanation is that fox is flipping on trump. If they hadn't, then this poll would have never seen the light of day.

Now all you folks that know how to do this look at the poll internals...48% DemonRAT. 40% Republican and 12% INDEPENDENTS......AND WE NOW KNOW FOR SURE THAT BESIDES HIRING DONNA BRAZIL. FOX IS SHIFTING HEAVY LEFT....We on the right have to go almost whole heartedly to talk radio.....When FOX shitcans Hannity, Tucker, Levin you will know the DEAL IS DONE.....The left has already bought off Drudge!
This is what cult thinking looks like, kids.
No. Asswipe. This is what unrealistic demographics looks like.....also where was this poll sample taken from...by demographics seems like a heavy district full of mutts like the one I am answering!

a little while ago, i heard that the Fox Poll on impeachment was taken with about 1000 random calls? and i guess 51% said impeach him? Really? and in what States were they calling?
And the Dem's are jumping on this? as if these 1000 people are speaking for all 57 States? Comon !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

FoxNews poll showing 51% back removing Trump is wrong. Survey sample includes 48% Dems and 40% Republicans and precedes impeachment question with lots of questions about Trump's integrity

There is nothing wrong with the poll. It reflects similar findings from other polls as well.

It gets easier every day to do so. Impeachment in the House of Representatives is easy. The Senate will be more of an uphill battle, but like I said, it gets easier every day.
Not sure if you heard m ..trump has been telling you to vote for 2 weeks lol DO IT..lol

When the investigation is complete, then there will be a vote. Don't know why Trump is not turning over documents and preventing people from testifying. You only obstruct justice when you have something to HIDE!
Do they have a right to council?

You don't have a right to council until there is a TRIAL in the SENATE.

Fox News is gone

Fox News = CNN light (going to heavy) :mad-61:

A good sign that FOX NEWS is no longer blindly supporting Donald Trump. Next to change their behavior will be several Republican Senators key to convicting and removing Trump from office.

FoxNews poll showing 51% back removing Trump is wrong. Survey sample includes 48% Dems and 40% Republicans and precedes impeachment question with lots of questions about Trump's integrity

There is nothing wrong with the poll. It reflects similar findings from other polls as well.
Well have fun continuing to lose elections

Polls are designd to always get the answer one wants. They should not be viewed to have any validity whatsoever.

You're telling me that fox so called news which is mostly a mouth piece for trump, wanted to get those results?

LOL.

Surely you jest.

Yep, just like 2018 when TRUMPS idiots in the House lost control of it.

Yep, just like 2018 when TRUMPS idiots in the House lost control of it.
If you call that winning you should look at previous years lol

Btw the squad was not a win that will haunt your party for years to come

a little while ago, i heard that the Fox Poll on impeachment was taken with about 1000 random calls? and i guess 51% said impeach him? Really? and in what States were they calling?
And the Dem's are jumping on this? as if these 1000 people are speaking for all 57 States? Comon !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:
An additional 150 Dems were polled over Rep

Forum List

Back