Fox News poll: 51% favor Trump's impeachment & removal from office

Fox News is gone

Fox News = CNN light (going to heavy) :mad-61:

A good sign that FOX NEWS is no longer blindly supporting Donald Trump. Next to change their behavior will be several Republican Senators key to convicting and removing Trump from office.

A good sign? lol.......... a good sign, like this was a good sign ??????:laughing0301:

you people never learn, do you:04:.....

aAfS7LK.jpg

a little while ago, i heard that the Fox Poll on impeachment was taken with about 1000 random calls? and i guess 51% said impeach him? Really? and in what States were they calling?
And the Dem's are jumping on this? as if these 1000 people are speaking for all 57 States? Comon !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

48% Democrat. 40% Republican. 12% Independent. And no disclosure of where the poll was taken.

So all the Democrats, and 3% of Independents want Trump impeached.

These polls are total bullshit anymore. After Fox crushed CNN, they're trying to pick up some of the liberal viewers.

48% Democrat. 40% Republican. 12% Independent. And no disclosure of where the poll was taken.
Which, since you know less than nothing about any of this,means absolutely nothi g to you.

What the fuck are you babbling about? They use the national stats by population to determine the sampling of political affiliation. Then they don't disclose the area where the person was polled.

Just total bullshit. Just like your post.

a little while ago, i heard that the Fox Poll on impeachment was taken with about 1000 random calls? and i guess 51% said impeach him? Really? and in what States were they calling?
And the Dem's are jumping on this? as if these 1000 people are speaking for all 57 States? Comon !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Had your parents sent you to school you might have learned about this thing called statistics

Forum List

Back