Fox News and other outlets: Zero evidence tossed in Trump fraud case so far due to statute of limitations, debunking Trump’s claim

Oh no, she only destroyed personal emails. We know because both she and her lawyers said so. It is hilarious what these people will believe.

The Obama administration has found 22 million e-mails that went missing in the White House of President George W. Bush. The administration says it will restore e-mails from 94 specific days, including some periods of drama in the Bush White House.

The 94 days fall between January 2003 and April 2005. The e-mails are covered in an agreement negotiated by the Obama White House with two watchdog groups that had sued the Bush White House in 2007.

White House Special Counsel Norm Eisen says it's a good government issue. "This is part of the plan that we have in the Obama administration really to set a new benchmark for openness and transparency in government," he said.

The process of archiving e-mails is important for preserving presidential records. Some of the e-mails are likely to hold inside details of bitter partisan battles.

The two groups in the deal with the White House are the National Security Archive at George Washington University and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, known as CREW.

The agreement let them pick out about a month's worth of days from which e-mails will be recovered. They chose days when the Bush White House said it archived unusually small numbers of e-mails even though big things were happening.

I believe now you Trumpies are anarchists. You can't be doing well at your jobs if you are looking to blow the whole system up. Damage our country? Treasonist behavior? You mean like starting a fucking coup?

Trump has lied about too many things for you to suggest he's a good/honest man who honestly cares about us. I would have to know all about you to figure out what's wrong with you and why you are voting for such a man. But you probably voted for Bush so that would answer all my questions.

Cognitive dissonance regarding Trump is a real thing. You should be tested.

I am not a Trump guy. I think he can be a jerk. I think he probably has done some unscrupulous things that many very wealthy people have done. He is no angel for sure, however, under his leadership, pre-COVID, the country and the world was heading in much better direction than it is currently, the leftists temper-tantrum riots notwithstanding.

Biden on the other hand, is inept and treasonous. Assuming we both want what is best for the country(and the world), and these are the only two viable choices, electing Trump is a no brainer.

The Obama administration has found 22 million e-mails that went missing in the White House of President George W. Bush. The administration says it will restore e-mails from 94 specific days, including some periods of drama in the Bush White House.

The 94 days fall between January 2003 and April 2005. The e-mails are covered in an agreement negotiated by the Obama White House with two watchdog groups that had sued the Bush White House in 2007.

White House Special Counsel Norm Eisen says it's a good government issue. "This is part of the plan that we have in the Obama administration really to set a new benchmark for openness and transparency in government," he said.

The process of archiving e-mails is important for preserving presidential records. Some of the e-mails are likely to hold inside details of bitter partisan battles.

The two groups in the deal with the White House are the National Security Archive at George Washington University and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, known as CREW.

The agreement let them pick out about a month's worth of days from which e-mails will be recovered. They chose days when the Bush White House said it archived unusually small numbers of e-mails even though big things were happening.

And?

Forum List

Back