FOX Kilmeade is latest host to slam trump's election claims

Fox isn't real news. You can't believe anything that station says.

But thanks for telling us Kilmeade is an election expert versed in every aspect of what happened-- -- what's he doing then working at Fox? :laughing0301:
Who do you recommend for neutral non partisan in-depth political analysis?

Biden/Harris received the most votes in the 250 year history of the U.S, including crushing Obama in black voter support. Thus, he is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history.

Kilmeade shouldn't worry about what Trump says, he and others should cover how amazing an election campaign Biden ran to receive 81M votes. Let's be honest, there should be multiple best selling books on the subject that political scientists and others would surely buy.

This amazing story has not received nearly the attention it deserves, it truly is astounding and worthy of far more analysis than it has received. There have been plenty of documentaries and shows on the great success Obama had in winning, none that I have seen thus far of the amazing story of Biden and his world record of votes.

Imagine, reaching record numbers of votes by essentially NOT campaigning. This is the secret sauce and it could alter election campaigns in the U.S for decades.

Last edited:
Biden/Harris received the most votes in the 250 year history of the U.S, including crushing Obama in black voter support. Thus, he is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history.

Kilmeade shouldn't worry about what Trump says, he and others should cover how amazing an election campaign Biden ran to receive 81M votes. I mean, there should be multiple best selling books on the subject that political scientists and others would surely buy.

Imagine, reaching record numbers of votes by essentially NOT campaigning. This is the secret sauce.
Imagine losing because you lost.

Imagine losing because you lost.

Yes, Trump lost. It has been covered over and over, with glee by some.

However, why is there not major coverage of how Biden achieved the most votes in the history of the U.S, even while running with a mate who was polling 1%. He is far more popular than we are giving him credit for. At least I acknowledge this amazing feat. However, I am dismayed by the lack of coverage on how he accomplished this, even though MSM clearly support him.

I wish I were a reknowned media personality in America because I would cover this subject, write a best seller and bank millions. There should be a few documentaries by now, Obama received exceptional coverage and his numbers were dwarfed by Biden, and he beat an incumbent who also had the most votes for in his parties history.

Last edited:

Kilmeade shouldn't worry about what Trump says, he and others should cover how amazing an election campaign Biden ran to receive 81M votes. I mean, there should be multiple best selling books on the subject that political scientists and others would surely buy.

Imagine, reaching record numbers of votes by essentially NOT campaigning. This is the secret sauce.
Well, being that rather contradictory to the fact Biden has the lowest confidence ratings in American History. I smell a rat. And Biden's son had huge involvement in Chinees and Ukrainian oil companies. And the kicker : Biden just sold 1 million barrels of US oil reserves to ...CHINA. And the media nor the Justice department bother to look into that huge information dump on Hunters' laptops. NOPE. But Democrats impeach Trump opponents on unproven allegations, that they likely created those allegations. And we can't question it, because its some kind of "bad think" outlawed by social media. We live in strange times.

Last edited:

Kilmeade shouldn't worry about what Trump says, he and others should cover how amazing an election campaign Biden ran to receive 81M votes. Let's be honest, there should be multiple best selling books on the subject that political scientists and others would surely buy.

This amazing story has not received nearly the attention it deserves, it truly is astounding and worthy of far more analysis than it has received. There have been plenty of documentaries and shows on the great success Obama had in winning, none that I have seen thus far of the amazing story of Biden and his world record of votes.

Imagine, reaching record numbers of votes by essentially NOT campaigning. This is the secret sauce and it could alter election campaigns in the U.S for decades.

Trump's super spreader rallies were just his ego trip. Voters got that.

However, why is there not major coverage of how Biden achieved the most votes in the history of the U.S, even while running with a mate who was polling 1%. He is far more popular than we are giving him credit for. At least I acknowledge this amazing feat. However, I am dismayed by the lack of coverage on how he accomplished this, even though MSM clearly support him.

I wish I were a reknowned media personality in America because I would cover this subject, write a best seller and bank millions. There should be a few documentaries by now, Obama received exceptional coverage and his umbers were dwarfed by Biden, and he beat an incumbent who also had the most votes for in his parties history.
Nobody is stopping you.

I wish I were a reknowned media personality in America because I would cover this subject, write a best seller and bank millions. There should be a few documentaries by now, Obama received exceptional coverage and his umbers were dwarfed by Biden, and he beat an incumbent who also had the most votes for in his parties history.

In America we vote by pinball machine scores don't ya know?

Not that complicated. Obama won so many votes because he was an excellent campaigner, and the majority of the country liked his goals. Biden was OK, but he got so many votes mostly because trump was such a pig, and the majority of the country made damn sure he was fired. Biden would have won no matter who his opponent was, but having trump for an opponent gave him a boost no one has ever seen before.

Well, being that rather contradictory to the fact Biden has the lowest confidence ratings in American History. I smell a rat. And Biden's son had huge involvement in Chinees and Ukrainian oil companies. And the kicker : Biden just sold 1 million barrels of US oil reserves to ...CHINA.
Nixon one 50 states and look what happened to that rat.

Not that complicated. Obama won so many votes because he was an excellent campaigner, and the majority of the country liked his goals. Biden was OK, but he got so many votes mostly because trump was such a pig, and the majority of the country made damn sure he was fired. Biden would have won no matter who his opponent was, but having trump for an opponent gave him a boost no one has ever seen before.

So policies didn't matter at all?

Forum List

Back