FOX Kilmeade is latest host to slam trump's election claims

I believe this goes to show that Fox is seriously concerned over the Dominion lawsuit.

Of course policies mattered. Biden policies vs trump policies can and will always have the same outcome. Biden won, but it was just as important that trump lost.

Sorry, I was willing to suspend my disbelief until you said "policies can and will always have the same outcome". You wouldn't need elections if that were the case.

Their policies, for the most part; couldn't be more diametrically opposed and I do NOT believe they have the same outcome.

Fox isn't real news. You can't believe anything that station says.

But thanks for telling us Kilmeade is an election expert versed in every aspect of what happened-- -- what's he doing then working at Fox? :laughing0301:
Yeah, they don't believe Fox until......Fox agrees with them!!! Gotta love the hypocrisy. Yeah, Kilmeade is now an 'expert'.......Too funny!!!

Last edited:
I believe this goes to show that Fox is seriously concerned over the Dominion lawsuit.
How? Let's hear your spin. Filing a 'lawsuit' is a good way to deflect uncomfortable truths.

Sorry, I was willing to suspend my disbelief until you said "policies can and will always have the same outcome". You wouldn't need elections if that were the case.

Their policies, for the most part; couldn't be more diametrically opposed and I do NOT believe they have the same outcome.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. Biden's policies will always beat trump's policies.

How? Let's hear your spin. Filing a 'lawsuit' is a good way to deflect uncomfortable truths.

Spin? Are you not aware of the Dominion lawsuit? It's a fact, not a spin. 1.6 billion can change a lot.

Trump's super spreader rallies were just his ego trip. Voters got that.
So, Trump didn't do anything wrong. No proof whatso ever. I am not a deluded idiot, THE FUCKING FBI investigated Trump and found...NOTHING. No incitement, no coup attempt, no Russian collusion. Nothing. And yet the DEMOCRATS are still persecuting him. Damn. We taxpayers are paying buku $ for a partisan witch hunt that vilifies 50% of us. And WE are paying for it? And there isn't any bi partisan involvement? Fuck the democrats. At this point, a insurrection, given the mind games and hate + violence inspired by democrats (and their umbrellas groups) have perpetuated, an insurrection doesn't seem unreasonable. We will see what happens in 2022.

Last edited:
But only someone who can prove their case can make a company like fox so scared.
Well, it has had the effect of Fox shutting up about election fraud. So much for free speech. Dominion will have a hard time claiming damage, their contracts are still solid. Meanwhile, Democrats and the Federal Government have gotten away with smearing a President and now a private citizen.......Trump. Who can he sue? Oh yeah, he's not a Democrat.....sorry....

Anyone can file a lawsuit. Except Trump.

Trump has filed plenty of them.........but you never did explain the "spin" argument. Fox is facing some serious money if they lose this suit and I believe the station has informed the talking heads to cool it.

It's time democrats stopped with this you-know-who derangement syndrome. How much where you paying for food and gas under Trump, again?
Under trump, there were long lines of cars waiting to get a box of groceries because trump's policies were so bad.

Forum List

Back