FOX Kilmeade is latest host to slam trump's election claims

Dangerous delusions
You desecrate the Soul of Robert Johnson with every post you pollute this forum with.

Your "dangerous delusions" were brought to you by the Marxists that scrambled your eggs.

Here's how you got to this sickness...

"Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

What's amazing is that the USSR, that contaminated so many Americans in the 20th century, crashed in Russia in late 1991, yet the damage they did here is coming to a threshold today.

Unfortunately, you are an example of that very tragedy.

You desecrate the Soul of Robert Johnson with every post you pollute this forum with.

Your "dangerous delusions" were brought to you by the Marxists that scrambled your eggs.

"Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

What's amazing is that the USSR, that contaminated so many Americans in the 20th century, crashed in Russia in late 1991, yet the damage they did here is coming to a threshold today.

You have copy/pasted that same post many times.

And on the same token, there wasn't any proof Trump committed any impeachable offence. But you nicy- nice people impeached him twice, and WE pay for this third mock January 6th bullshit. But We are paying millions of $ because it suits ONE party . Democrat Liberals sponsored the race riots of 2020 and the social unrest caused by BLM, that suited the Democrats just fine. But one day, one single event is worse than 9/11? Something isn't adding up here. Do the calculus.
There was plenty of proof. Unethical republicans refused to find him guilty even when they said publicly that he should have been found guilty. Just another example of them choosing their party over the people.

Really, that sounds phobic, you hate people that don't agree with you? Identiphobia, I made that up, its as real as transphobia or racism anything else liberals pull out of their asses. Its real, because I say so. You can't challenge that or its a phobia or hate speech.
Of course you did. Right wingers make shit up all the time. Sad that you think stuff becomes real just because you say it is real, but I guess that's just another crazy right winger trait.

Yes, Trump lost. It has been covered over and over, with glee by some.

However, why is there not major coverage of how Biden achieved the most votes in the history of the U.S, even while running with a mate who was polling 1%. He is far more popular than we are giving him credit for. At least I acknowledge this amazing feat. However, I am dismayed by the lack of coverage on how he accomplished this, even though MSM clearly support him.

I wish I were a reknowned media personality in America because I would cover this subject, write a best seller and bank millions. There should be a few documentaries by now, Obama received exceptional coverage and his numbers were dwarfed by Biden, and he beat an incumbent who also had the most votes for in his parties history.
Or people weren’t voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump

How? Trump never hobbled the American oil industry and never sold millions of dollars of our oil reserves to China.
No...he only tried to overturn a fair election. You call that Treason.

Take it up with Kilmeade, it’s his definition.

Trump is a coward because he refused to acknowledge his election loss; Trump is a liar because he lies about the election being ‘stolen’ (along with everything else); and Trump is an enemy of our democratic institutions because he sought to overturn a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election reflecting the will of the people.
A heating pad over your abdomen will help with the cramp pain, too.

Much like Rightwinger and his picture of Art Carney. A man who hit the beaches on D-Day. He has to be spinning in his grave.

He's simply not a bat shit crazy Trumpling who lives in the real world with the rest of us.

Hmm. Bat shit Trumpling. Can you tell us what is so bat shit crazy about $2.70 gasoline, secure borders, low crime, fair trade, world peace, stocked shelves, affordable housing and good jobs?

Because thanks to all you "sane" people, that has all been PISSED RIGHT OUT THE DOOR by the raving idiot Marxist globalist you "sane" people installed in the White House! :laughing0301:

Hmm. Bat shit Trumpling. Can you tell us what is so bat shit crazy about $2.70 gasoline, secure borders, low crime, fair trade, world peace, stocked shelves, affordable housing and good jobs?

Because thanks to all you "sane" people, that has all been PISSED RIGHT OUT THE DOOR by the raving idiot Marxist globalist you "sane" people installed in the White House! :laughing0301:
If you think any of trump's policies gave us $2.70 gas, or secure borders, or world peace, or any of the other things you mentioned, you are batshit crazy. He was lucky enough to become president at the same time some of those things existed, to a certain extent, but he did nothing to cause any of that.

Forum List

Back