New York hotel CANCELS 30 rooms for Florida couple’s wedding to make room for illegal immigrants

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I would be absolutely livid. It's time for everyone to boycott this hotel Bud Light style. The hotel needs to be sued out of existence. Biden is prioritizing these illegals over all Americans and their livelihoods.

Last edited:
I would be absolutely livid. It's time for everyone to boycott this hotel. The hotel needs to be sued out of existence. Biden is prioritizing these illegals over all Americans and their livelihoods.

Lol, that may be what they told them the truth is they just don't want maga trash around!

Lawsuit and major damages. It's New York, they willl be paid for the next 30 years for this. One year per cancelled room.

Last edited:
I would be absolutely livid. It's time for everyone to boycott this hotel Bud Light style. The hotel needs to be sued out of existence. Biden is prioritizing these illegals over all Americans and their livelihoods.

Yeah. The "Great Replacement" is just a "conspiracy theory", right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Boycotting the hotel will do absolutely nothing at all.

If people boycott the hotel this is what will happen. They will put more illegals in it and the feds will pay for it and they will make even more money than they do off normal guests.

On the backs of hotel room doors they are required to post information like emergency exits and such, but also have to post the maximum allowable rate for that room. Normally it's like 700 to 900 dollars but guests never pay that, they might pay 150 or 250 dollars a night because no one would stay for 900 bucks a night. But when they take in illegals they charge the maximum allowable rate and the government pays it. So they can effectively get 3x the room rate for an illegal.

I'm not saying don't boycott it, I'm just saying they don't care when they can make money stocking it with illegals because it just turns it into a form of section 8 housing.

Forum List

Back