Here we go again: Rumors circulating about Soros being dead

Dead from a heart attack. Maybe this time for sure. I promise.

No, I'm really serious. I mean it this time. Trust me.

It could happen.

"Rumors are circulating that George Soros just died of a heart attack"

George is 92 years old. Death in the not-to-distant future is an inevitability. Not a conspiracy.

For the sake of his family and friends, we all -- of course -- wish him the best of health.

But he has done great harm to our country by funding district attorneys who have placed the interests of criminals above those of their victims.

Along with a few others he seems kept alive by the adrenochrome .

It's his son that needs suiciding .
George , one of the anti Christs , has taught him thoroughly .
Similar to Bill Gates Senior, ensuring his offspring was also as committed to the left hand path

Jewish families behaving as royalty within the Deep State . What an absurd idea!!

There is only one.
Who told you ? Why do you believe them when everything else has always been BS

You juniors can be so Gullible .
At the last count there were 38 Anti Christs with a further 17 expected from the current cult intake .

The media is careful not to talk about Soros too much because he is not a likeable character. The (tax exempt) Media Matters supported by Soros is responsible for most of the out of context quotes and spin that the mainstream media uses to attack (only) republicans.

It could happen.

When Soros dies....will you be sad?

I mean, yall will have to attribute all of your conspiracies to a dead Soros until yall decide who is going to be the next Jewish boogeyman

When Soros dies....will you be sad?

I mean, yall will have to attribute all of your conspiracies to a dead Soros until yall decide who is going to be the next Jewish boogeyman
I believe Soros is just a frontman or one of them for the globalists. We experimented with the criminal aspect of things, moving a step back on some of the crimes allowed makes sense as we see the results over the last several years.

It could happen.

We finally won't have to hear rubes obsess over him anymore

Forum List

Back