For Those Who Saw The Buffalo Mass Shooting On 4Chan

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On Saturday afternoon, an anonymous user on the online forum 4chan wrote, "just 20 mins ago I just witnessed a mass shooting at a tops supermarket live on twitch with like 20 other viewers." The hate-filled forum 4chan, where all users post anonymously, appears to be at the center of the made-for-the-internet massacre that took place in a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday -- from discussion on the platform apparently helping inspire the alleged attacker to spreading the gruesome video of the shooting. Ben Decker, the CEO of Memetica, a threat analysis company, told CNN, "this is a step-by-step copycat attack of Christchurch, in both the real-world attack; planning and selecting the target, and online; coordinating the livestream and manifesto dissemination across fringe message boards."

4chan is part of the internet's Wild West. While Big Tech platforms like Facebook and Twitter at least try to police their sites, almost anything goes on 4Chan. Immediately following the Buffalo shooting, some users on 4chan did not discuss the horrific loss of human life but instead shared methods for reuploading the shooting video so it could be seen by more people. 4channers who had apparently screen-recorded the live stream discussed tactics for re-uploading the video to other sites, and services that could be used to hide their identity as they did so."

So, there was a rush to get the live stream of this mass murder uploaded and re-uploaded and shared to as many people as possible...why? Because the community from which this mass shooter came from is sick...period...in fact, their whole schtick is predicated on trying to be the most offensive..they score points among each other by trying to out-troll each other and see who can be the most depraved..this is why previous mass shooters, like the Christchurch shooter, also live-streamed his mass murder....in fact, that is why they idolize all of the incel/racist mass shooters....they called Dylan Roof a hero....they call the Christchurch shooter, Saint Tarrant....all to "trigger the libs".....this is the world most of these aspiring mass shooters derive from...right next to your kid or my kid on gaming platforms like Twitch or messaging services like Discord....What did those who saw the video say they saw??

They saw a sick fuck, going from person to person like it was a first person shooter video game and shoot them one by one...and with every person he shot...he stood over them and shot them again in the head.... he shot 86 yr old Ruth Winfield in the head...for the laughs....he shot 72 yr old Katherine Massey in the head....just to own the libs...these were people, not characters on a video game...not something to be mocked or something for some right-winger to gaslight you about and blame on something else......one person describes a part in the video where he came across a white guy; and the white guy put up his hands, begging for his life -- and the shooter simply said "Oops, I'm sorry" and walked away....giving more credence to the fact that he was specifically there to kill as many black people as possible...

PS -- no matter how many times you say "but but but what about black on black crime" -- that doesn't make a single victim I named, any less dead and their loss of life, any less tragic.......just like when the majority of the victims of a terrorist attack are white people -- no one says "but but but what about that white guy who killed his whole family" -- as some sort of attempt to deflect from the terrorism....as an attempt to minimize and delegitimize the pain and suffering anyone feels...only people who do that, are people who feel complicit, are people who deep down share the goal of the terrorist...but like all of the folks who re-uploaded the video on 4-chan and cheered -- they do it anonymously because they are cowards...

Are you accusing anyone who watched the video of supporting the shooter?
No, I am accusing anyone who praises mass shooters of supporting the shooter...

Many of the people who screen recorded and did multiple uploads "LOL'ing" the video is supporting the shooter...

I am very explicit about what I said -- go clutch your pearls like a bitch on another post

I saw the video after it happen.

Not withstanding the tragedy of the event there is a hard lesson in the video. It happen very quick. Quicker than almost anybody could have reacted to.

However, too bad the SAFE Act and other laws in New York State and the city of Buffalo makes it so hard to get a concealed weapons permit. Somebody might have had the opportunity to stop the sonofabitch.

One thing about this incident. It clearly shows that gun control laws never work to stop gun crimes.

Many of the people who screen recorded and did multiple uploads "LOL'ing" the video is supporting the shooter...

I am very explicit about what I said -- go clutch your pearls like a bitch on another post

4chan, in particular the /b/ board is the asshole of the internet, and you are surprised what happened there?

Why is it one white person shoots up some blacks, and that is national news, but every weekend in Democrat cities hundreds of black people are gunned down by blacks and not a word from this creep or those in the Lame Stream Media. Maybe it is because he and the LSM are racists just like the white guy who shot up the Buffalo store or the black guy who ran his SUV through the white crowd at the parade. You fuckers have so much hate, you are blind to what your government has done. Remember this is Joe Biden's America, i warned you this shit was going to get worse, but you didnt listen.

Hard to listen when you are like this.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I posted it here so some members saw it before the mods ozoned it.....Which I took no issue with. It was very hard to watch.

That said there were lessons to be taken away.....From the time of the first shot to the last it was 40 seconds.

The shocked/stunned victims never stood much of a chance in the first 10-15 seconds.

I can clear leather and engage (rounds on target) in around 5-6 seconds with no pressure other than a timer....It would have been a close thing if I could have reacted in time unless I was lucky as far as available cover and the shooter's order went in those first 15 seconds.

The ex-cop reacted and put at least one round on target at about 20 seconds but it hit armor and he was then killed in the return fire.

For some unknown reason the shooter spared the last guy he came up on who curled-up in a ball on the floor in front of him and said "don't", the shooter said "sorry" and moved on.....That's when the feed was lost. I don't know if there were anymore shooting victims after that or not.

There was a "react and attack" window available for someone with a weapon but as NY has pretty much disarmed it's citizens as far a concealed carry goes that was not in play. Flight was their best option.

I saw the video after it happen.

Not withstanding the tragedy of the event there is a hard lesson in the video. It happen very quick. Quicker than almost anybody could have reacted to.

However, too bad the SAFE Act and other laws in New York State and the city of Buffalo makes it so hard to get a concealed weapons permit. Somebody might have had the opportunity to stop the sonofabitch.

One thing about this incident. It clearly shows that gun control laws never work to stop gun crimes.
People with concealed weapon permits are in jail for killing people. This is a really bad idea.

That just shows you that the permitting process is worthless. Just like background checks are worthless.

All gun control measures are worthless.
Agreed. Anyone who wants a gun just needs to open enough car doors at night. It won`t be long before a southern state legalizes guns from vending machines.

I don't know what the answer is for this shit but I work with a guy who's cousin was one of the victims captured on the video and it was devastating to their family that it wasn't taken down sooner.

I posted it here so some members saw it before the mods ozoned it.....Which I took no issue with. It was very hard to watch.

That said there were lessons to be taken away.....From the time of the first shot to the last it was 40 seconds.

The shocked/stunned victims never stood much of a chance in the first 10-15 seconds.

I can clear leather and engage (rounds on target) in around 5-6 seconds with no pressure other than a timer....It would have been a close thing if I could have reacted in time unless I was lucky as far as available cover and the shooter's order went in those first 15 seconds.

The ex-cop reacted and put at least one round on target at about 20 seconds but it hit armor and he was then killed in the return fire.

For some unknown reason the shooter spared the last guy he came up on who curled-up in a ball on the floor in front of him and said "don't", the shooter said "sorry" and moved on.....That's when the feed was lost. I don't know if there were anymore shooting victims after that or not.

There was a "react and attack" window available for someone with a weapon but as NY has pretty much disarmed it's citizens as far a concealed carry goes that was not in play. Flight was their best option.

They are going to have to start training people to "Mogadishu" any shooter in tac gear.

two to the chest to stun, one to the head to take down.

Agreed. Anyone who wants a gun just needs to open enough car doors at night. It won`t be long before a southern state legalizes guns from vending machines.
Hopefully the fucking government will do what it says clearly in the Constitution and stop infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms.

"On Saturday afternoon, an anonymous user on the online forum 4chan wrote, "just 20 mins ago I just witnessed a mass shooting at a tops supermarket live on twitch with like 20 other viewers." The hate-filled forum 4chan, where all users post anonymously, appears to be at the center of the made-for-the-internet massacre that took place in a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday -- from discussion on the platform apparently helping inspire the alleged attacker to spreading the gruesome video of the shooting. Ben Decker, the CEO of Memetica, a threat analysis company, told CNN, "this is a step-by-step copycat attack of Christchurch, in both the real-world attack; planning and selecting the target, and online; coordinating the livestream and manifesto dissemination across fringe message boards."

4chan is part of the internet's Wild West. While Big Tech platforms like Facebook and Twitter at least try to police their sites, almost anything goes on 4Chan. Immediately following the Buffalo shooting, some users on 4chan did not discuss the horrific loss of human life but instead shared methods for reuploading the shooting video so it could be seen by more people. 4channers who had apparently screen-recorded the live stream discussed tactics for re-uploading the video to other sites, and services that could be used to hide their identity as they did so."

So, there was a rush to get the live stream of this mass murder uploaded and re-uploaded and shared to as many people as possible...why? Because the community from which this mass shooter came from is sick...period...in fact, their whole schtick is predicated on trying to be the most offensive..they score points among each other by trying to out-troll each other and see who can be the most depraved..this is why previous mass shooters, like the Christchurch shooter, also live-streamed his mass murder....in fact, that is why they idolize all of the incel/racist mass shooters....they called Dylan Roof a hero....they call the Christchurch shooter, Saint Tarrant....all to "trigger the libs".....this is the world most of these aspiring mass shooters derive from...right next to your kid or my kid on gaming platforms like Twitch or messaging services like Discord....What did those who saw the video say they saw??

They saw a sick fuck, going from person to person like it was a first person shooter video game and shoot them one by one...and with every person he shot...he stood over them and shot them again in the head.... he shot 86 yr old Ruth Winfield in the head...for the laughs....he shot 72 yr old Katherine Massey in the head....just to own the libs...these were people, not characters on a video game...not something to be mocked or something for some right-winger to gaslight you about and blame on something else......one person describes a part in the video where he came across a white guy; and the white guy put up his hands, begging for his life -- and the shooter simply said "Oops, I'm sorry" and walked away....giving more credence to the fact that he was specifically there to kill as many black people as possible...

PS -- no matter how many times you say "but but but what about black on black crime" -- that doesn't make a single victim I named, any less dead and their loss of life, any less tragic.......just like when the majority of the victims of a terrorist attack are white people -- no one says "but but but what about that white guy who killed his whole family" -- as some sort of attempt to deflect from the terrorism....as an attempt to minimize and delegitimize the pain and suffering anyone feels...only people who do that, are people who feel complicit, are people who deep down share the goal of the terrorist...but like all of the folks who re-uploaded the video on 4-chan and cheered -- they do it anonymously because they are cowards...
You are correct they are cowards and hide behind screen names but their IP address can be tracked if they haven’t used the proper way to cover their IP address…

Now did you upload it so you can watch it?

I know for sure I didn’t because giving the monster any audience is wrong and truthfully what should be done is his death in jail should be live on 4Chan so that those idiots will know if they copycat this idiot they will also face the same death and humiliation…

The death of those people shouldn’t be treated in the manny it has been treated and I truly do feel sympathy and sorrow of the victims families, but I know you will say something very stupid so you can claim I support the idiot doings while never knowing I hate stupidity no matter who you are.

4Chan is a place that those like me stay away from and will never entertain that site…

Forum List

Back