It's a Woman's Right to Choose

So many women (and the men who encourage this) are spoiled little children who take zero responsibility for anything they do

View attachment 645775

It should be a “ womans” choice(no it shouldn’t) the baby has no choice but as long as she can get that mans package that’s all they care about it. And save the what if i’m married bs, they managed not have to babies before any of this con job technology took over your lazy lives.

Do like they use to do DONT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOUR MARRIED! Hollywood taught the globe how to be hoes starting at age 10. Now they want your kid at age 4.

This is taught and it is learned stupid people follow it because it is a DOT GOV who told you so,

You have no idea how dumb the population is and it all comes from Hollywood and public schools.

But your democrats you kn ow it all.

Last edited:
And for anybody to abort a baby up to birth and how MD says 28 days AFTER birth you are mentally clipped. It doesn’t matter what your bs excuse is your making an excuse to kill a defenseless baby. That’s what most democratic pigs do though attack and kill the weak and or defenseless.
Satans spawns have been coming for your kids.

It IS a woman's right to choose.

You choose to NOT have a baby right here:

shutterstock_46989610.jpg

NOT here:

IMG_0364.jpg

They are sick, empty people who believe that a moment's pleasure is so important that they will risk making that unwanted baby in the first place. They are sluts -- of both sexes -- and need to be shamed. They need to be shamed hard and if shaming doesn't work, they need to be held legally liable for their negligence and incarcerated. Abortion #1 needs to include sterilization. If they have proven that they are not intelligent enough to use the equipment responsibly, the equipment needs to be disabled.

Last edited:
They are sick, empty people who believe that a moment's pleasure is so important that they will risk making that unwanted baby in the first place, They are sluts -- of both sexes -- and need to be shamed.

And what of those who use every possible precautionary form of birth control, which is only 95% effective.

That makes getting pregnant while on birth control 100X more likely than dying of COVID.

Most states have "employment at will", which means employers can set any requirements they want.

They can make employees wear red berets, or get fired.
And then it is up to the individual to either accept the rules or not, just like it should be up to the employer if they want to give insurance to a woman if she wants to abort her baby or not. If the employer doesnt see that abortion is right, they can deny paying the insurance for that abortion?

So many women (and the men who encourage this) are spoiled little children who take zero responsibility for anything they do

View attachment 645775

Please tell me the part about the woman saying that it's alright to murder your two year old was edited. Anyways, what I say to that nonsense is that it's always a right to choose whether or not you want to spend thirty years to life behind bars for murdering somebody as well. Or possibly even death. (Although that's letting them off too easy in a lot of situations.)

View attachment 645775
This is unbelievable... and yet... it IS where the "pro choice" argument leads...

But this is the worst example I've seen of people just sucking in everything the liberal liars say... from media to dc elites... and spewing back out to whomever will listen, no thought included..

that woman ought to be SO ashamed of herself... Her god is choice. .. That's some god... Some day she will meet the REAL God and find out He is not " choice" ... or self..

what an embarrassment to humanity... !

This is unbelievable... and yet... it IS where the "pro choice" argument leads...

But this is the worst example I've seen of people just sucking in everything the liberal liars say... from media to dc elites... and spewing back out to whomever will listen, no thought included..

that woman ought to be SO ashamed of herself... Her god is choice. .. That's some god... Some day she will meet the REAL God and find out He is not " choice" ... or self..

what an embarrassment to humanity... !
Sick, sad, satanic.

It IS a woman's right to choose.

You choose to NOT have a baby right here:

shutterstock_46989610.jpg

NOT here:

IMG_0364.jpg
thanks for this

and even if it is a date rape pregnancy, it is NOT making everything OK to murder the child

I know someone who had one of those pregnancies. She resorted to adoption. Now both she and her child live..

But that's a sad story, apparently, to the death dealers on the left

And for anybody to abort a baby up to birth and how MD says 28 days AFTER birth you are mentally clipped. It doesn’t matter what your bs excuse is your making an excuse to kill a defenseless baby. That’s what most democratic pigs do though attack and kill the weak and or defenseless.
Satans spawns have been coming for your kids.
no, they are coming for everyone... save themselves...

They decree mayhem and murder for others but they are exempt from their own sick policies... except that if worse comes to worst and we end up exactly like Nazi Germany (as we are headed toward)... they will undoubtedly regret being so malicious and murderous

As I said in another post

What u do to others will be done to you...

Justice will not sleep forever

Forum List

Back