2 killed, 5 injured in St. Patrick's Day mass shooting in NW DC

How have they benefited from it?

Trump and the gop passed the first step act, fixing a lot of xiden’s racist 94 crime bill, reuniting families.

African Americans, like other Americans were better off under trump. Only like 14 percent of the population says they are better off now then before xiden

How have they benefited from it?
Infrastructure Bill: Employment, affordable internet service, public transportation, etc.

The Inflation Reduction Act locks in lower monthly premiums – more than three quarters of uninsured Black Americans had access to a plan with a monthly premium of $50 or less and about two thirds could find a plan for $0-premium plan in 2021
Trump and the gop passed the first step act, fixing a lot of xiden’s racist 94 crime bill, reuniting families.
Did nothing for those in state prison, which is where the majority of prisoners are. Pres. Obama's Justice Reform was the start of correcting the 94 crime bill which Biden has said was wrong. I wonder when Trump will admit he was wrong about the Central Park 5.
African Americans, like other Americans were better off under trump. Only like 14 percent of the population says they are better off now then before xiden.
Back it up, your opinion doesn't count.

Infrastructure Bill: Employment, affordable internet service, public transportation, etc.

The Inflation Reduction Act locks in lower monthly premiums – more than three quarters of uninsured Black Americans had access to a plan with a monthly premium of $50 or less and about two thirds could find a plan for $0-premium plan in 2021

Did nothing for those in state prison, which is where the majority of prisoners are. Pres. Obama's Justice Reform was the start of correcting the 94 crime bill which Biden has said was wrong. I wonder when Trump will admit he was wrong about the Central Park 5.

Back it up, your opinion doesn't count.
we didn't have public transportation before the bill? The reality is African-Americans, like most Americans, are worse off since Xiden took office. The numbers don't like....interest rates skyrocketing, prices on everything skyrocketing.....the dollar doesn't go that far anymore.

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

we didn't have public transportation before the bill?
Improves public transportation and access to. Damn that coonin runs deep.
The reality is African-Americans, like most Americans, are worse off since Xiden took office. The numbers don't like....interest rates skyrocketing, prices on everything skyrocketing.....the dollar doesn't go that far anymore.

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

Again you bring nothing, other than your weak ass opinion.

Hate to burst your bubble, but black folks aren't falling into that trap. Only coons like you, Tim Scott and Mark Robinson want to kiss white folks feet.
I know they aren't...

Democrats Lose Ground With Black and Hispanic Adults​

• The Democratic Party's wide lead over Republicans in Black Americans’ party preferences has shrunk by nearly 20 points over the past three years.
  • Democrats' leads among Hispanic adults and adults aged 18 to 29 have slid nearly as much, resulting in Democrats' holding only a modest edge among both groups.
  • Whereas Democrats were at parity with Republicans among men as recently as 2009, and among non-college-educated adults as recently as 2019, they are now in the red with both groups.

But, when confronted with facts, I am not surprised to see you lash out with racist rants......Xiden has trained you well

Improves public transportation and access to. Damn that coonin runs deep.

Again you bring nothing, other than your weak ass opinion.

yes, the opinion of voters, who are telling you what has happened to them over the past four years.

I know they aren't...

Democrats Lose Ground With Black and Hispanic Adults​

• The Democratic Party's wide lead over Republicans in Black Americans’ party preferences has shrunk by nearly 20 points over the past three years.
  • Democrats' leads among Hispanic adults and adults aged 18 to 29 have slid nearly as much, resulting in Democrats' holding only a modest edge among both groups.
  • Whereas Democrats were at parity with Republicans among men as recently as 2009, and among non-college-educated adults as recently as 2019, they are now in the red with both groups.

But, when confronted with facts, I am not surprised to see you lash out with racist rants......Xiden has trained you well
In 2022 93% of black voters voted for Democrats. 5% voted Republican. Now show me where those numbers are incorrect. 2022 was the last election, every year we hear about all these black folks who going to vote republican and it doesn't happen.

Let's see.
Black folks have benefitted from his Infrastructure Bill, Inflation Reduction Act, Capping off Insulin costs, the fact he has put more Black Judges on the bench than any president in history, lowest unemployment since you Trump Humpers like to give Trump credit for that, given more money to HBCUs than in other president, shall I go on?

Now tell me what Trump and Republicans have done for black folks.
he also locked up millions of young black men for decades with his 1994 crime bill .

It’s DC. That’s what the urban youths do. They were probably fighting over sneakers.

In 2022 93% of black voters voted for Democrats. 5% voted Republican. Now show me where those numbers are incorrect. 2022 was the last election, every year we hear about all these black folks who going to vote republican and it doesn't happen.
Wow , blacks are incapable of learning it appears. How do you expect them to progress. ? My God, blacks are stupid .

Forum List

Back