Did The FBI Frame These Patriots???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"In the fall of 2020, in the weeks after Joe Biden was declared the next president of the United States, Ian Rogers sent an ominous text to someone he trusted, according to court records. “Ok bro we need to hit the enemy in the mouth,” he messaged. “Yeah so we punch Soros,” Rogers’ former employee and gym buddy, Jarrod Copeland, texted back, referring to billionaire investor George Soros. “I think right now we attack democrats. They’re offices etc. Molotov cocktails and gasoline,” Rogers continued.

Text messages contained in court records show the two men agreed to burn down the headquarters of the California Democratic Party in Sacramento -- the two men texted that they hoped hitting that particular target would send a message and ignite a movement. The two men texted that they hoped hitting that particular target would send a message and ignite a movement. It never came to that. Rogers and Copeland were arrested in January and July of 2021, respectively, according to court records."

So these men, who had legitimate grievances about the Dems and Soros; are not being charged for their grievances and accused of a plot to bomb California Democratic Headquarters?? And if they did blow it up, so what?? What about black on black crime and BLM burning down half of the country; some cities they destroyed, like Jacksonville and Phoenix has never recovered from the destruction -- but the FBI is arresting these men for just engaging in innocent locker-room banter about blowing up Democrat headquarters?

This is par for the course for the FBI -- thru out the years they have always framed patriots and tried to paint them as the bad guys...they did it going all the way back to the 50 and 60's -- like when a church was bombed that killed 4 little black girls; that was the FBI that did it...but they tried to frame it on patriotic men who were just concerned about being replaced...In Oklahoma City, when the federal building was bombed, everyone knows the FBI framed Tim McVeigh in order to make patriots look bad....the FBI has been responsible for at least 80% of the terrorist acts in this country.....at least according to patriotic Americans who know the truth.

It is not patriotism to plot terror attacks on Americans.
What if you don't look at Democrats as Americans....

But as evil satanic baby murdering, child sex trafficking demons??

If you continuously view them as that -- then it becomes your Godly duty to kill them...

That way, you don't have to view them as Judy, your local librarian; or Mark, your next door neighbor....that will make it too personal

They are responsible for the threatening words that come out of their mouth but I don't think the .gov has much of a case unless there is a lot more to it than is presented here.
What if they were muslim?

Would the arrest still be overreach

What if they were muslim?

Would the arrest still be overreach
Are Muslims any less responsible for their threating words? I don't know why the wouldn't be.

The rub with all of it is until it's fleshed-out more I just see it as two dumb shits running their yap so maybe while a good talking to by hard steely-eyed men is warranted I don't know if being arrested/charged would hold up unless there is a lot more to the story that you are holding back due to some agenda.

Forum List

Back