For the First Time in History a Major US City Averages Over $5/ Gallon

Do we currently allow oil companies to export our oil overseas? If so, why do we allow this to happen?

You have

Then you'll have to pay to have the electric charger installed on your home or spend 10 hours charging.
And besides, who the hell wants to drive a Kia when you are used to:
View attachment 610346
I got nothing against Kias/hybrids. I just have no use for them. Maybe when they make one that's a true 4x4, can tow 11,000+ lbs and get 600+ miles on a charge, they might start glean my interest. But right now, I'm sticking with my turbo diesel.

Trump had prices half of what they are now. You “what if” is a typical failed liberal excuse. Prices are not $2.25 anymore and have skyrocketed since Joke Briben took over. If it was still $2.25 then his praise would be silence
Why is reality so impossible for you all and why do you feel, not think, that “what if’s” are a response or defense?
Trump did nothing for the price. It is based on world demand. Only fools think the potus manipulates the price. Actually, like you.

I want East Asia to rule.
Most Americans seem more determined to support our democratic allies, and not finance your "savvy genius"'s inflicting murder and mayhem in his brutal scheme to revive Moscow's control of Eastern Europe.

Yes, democracy has a price, and patriots must bear that burden.

President Biden is encouraging U.S. energy companies to produce more domestic oil.
The President said the U.S. had made the decision to ban Russian energy products "in close consultation" with allies around the world, particularly in Europe. He said many of those partners may not be able to take the same action.
"The United States produces far more oil domestically than all of Europe," said Biden, who said the U.S. is a net exporter of energy. "We can take this step when others cannot, but we're working closely with Europe and our partners to develop a long-term strategy to reduce their dependence on Russian energy as well."
The global community looks to the United States to lead. It is in the interests of the United States to do so.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.27.13 AM.png

Meanwhile, the production of oil has been on an upward trajectory for over a year-and-a-half:

July 17, 2020
U.S. OIL COMPANIES ARE DRILLING AGAIN
Oil companies are starting to increase their drilling again, after months where they shut off wells or postponed projects, new data shows.
Other countries are starting to pump more oil, too. OPEC said this week that it planned to gradually increase production.
In June, the number of permits to drill wells in the U.S. rose by 15% on a month-over-month basis off a “brutal” May bottom, noted Evercore ISI analyst James West in a note. In total, federal authorities approved 1,238 permits — 126 more oil permits and 40 more gas permits than the prior month.

Oh, more and more people will have the hybrid option, as more and more used hybrids hit the market.

It's one facet of many to consider.
Used hybrids and EV's are basically worthless without a very expensive battery replacement.

It's nice to have a hybrid as the daily driver right now. Use it to commute to work. Averaging a 1-2 gallons of gas a week in it.

Bummer about those huge, useless pickup trucks everyone bought these last few years. Watch the prices on those fall off a cliff in the next few months.

And sell your Ford stock right now.

You do know that no one appreciates or likes the guy that is always walking around talking about how great he is and how stupid others are right?

Forum List

Back