Biden attacks again in his war on oil, but rising gas prices will bite him back

You obviously find facts infuriating

You cant even bring yourself to admit that electric lights and MRI’s are a good thing
I fail to understand your idiotic point. Do either of those things create large amounts of CO2 or can’t be powered with renewables.

I fail to understand your idiotic point. Do either of those things create large amounts of CO2 or can’t be powered with renewables.
they could be but usually arent

The lost secrets of Atlantis are still mostly just a gleam in AlGore’s eye

Had no effect on current production. Neither did the 67 million acres of new tracks the BLM put up for lease in the Gulf of Mexico. Which area will produce faster, assuming they find oil?

Why does the Neo-GOP need to lie all the time about everything?
Really when it was Trump in his last days in office who approved it.

Its like a tug of war up there. I can see how they would love to have oil production in the area. Much like in Texas and other states who are lining their pockets. A pick up truck in every home.

Really when it was Trump in his last days in office who approved it.

Its like a tug of war up there. I can see how they would love to have oil production in the area. Much like in Texas and other states who are lining their pockets. A pick up truck in every home.
Sure, lined pockets.

Just wait until texas has to deal with dry aquifers because of fracking.

1698361541370.png

Production remains high with the big increase when horizontal drilling began. US reserves really are no match for the heavy hitters of the word. They still will be producing when the US will be struggling.

oil is a commodity, the biggest factor of oil's price is supply and demand in a bidders market. Which is also a global market. The US is one of the worlds top oil producers today. But it can't last forever due to oil reserve issue.
  • OPEC is still a player but is not in control as it use to be.
  • It also goes to the highest bidder (supply and demand)
  • There was a ban on exporting US oil started in late 1970's US ban on US exporting oil was lifted in 2016 when Congress passed a bill and Obama signed it. There was deal made to et the bid thru. Democrats got solar and wind incentives for their cooperation and republicans get oil the ban lifted.
Highest bidder get the oil at the price they are willing to pay, The higher prices are part of the bidding price but the other issue is the WORLDWIDE COVID issue. Both are contributing to the higher prices.

Attachments

• 1698335752574.png
    1698335752574.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back