FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The Article: FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

From the article:

"Hundreds of flights today and yesterday have been postponed or canceled into and out of Florida. Legacy media is claiming the outages are due to bad weather, but word has leaked of a mass sickout at the FAA air traffic control center in Jacksonville in protest of federal Vaccine mandates."

OP Comment(s):

Come fly the friendly skies?

The COVID-19 vaccine mandates both here in American and around the globe are the perfect prescription for the absolute destruction of civilization as we know it. Already we seem to be missing millions of American workers from an across the board host of domestic industries. Where did they all go? More importantly for the immediate future of us all, how many hundreds of thousands or millions more U.S. workers will walk off their jobs if the powers that be continue to threaten them with the jab? Time will tell, as our political leaders continue hell-bent on committing economic and civilizational suicide with the mantra vaccinate or lose your job.

you beat me to the punch on this article by LITERALLY just ONE MINUTE.I was about to post the same article..:auiqs.jpg::thup:

I was going to make a thread on this but no need to now sense you beat me to the punch. A month ago i was saying this was going to happening in the coming months. We are going to see more and more flight cancellations to where it will get to the point we will have to reavel by trains because what the corporate controlled media is NOT telling us is that these cancellation are happeing because more and more pilots are dropping from the killshot or quitting.

The Article: FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

From the article:

"Hundreds of flights today and yesterday have been postponed or canceled into and out of Florida. Legacy media is claiming the outages are due to bad weather, but word has leaked of a mass sickout at the FAA air traffic control center in Jacksonville in protest of federal Vaccine mandates."

OP Comment(s):

Come fly the friendly skies?

The COVID-19 vaccine mandates both here in American and around the globe are the perfect prescription for the absolute destruction of civilization as we know it. Already we seem to be missing millions of American workers from an across the board host of domestic industries. Where did they all go? More importantly for the immediate future of us all, how many hundreds of thousands or millions more U.S. workers will walk off their jobs if the powers that be continue to threaten them with the jab? Time will tell, as our political leaders continue hell-bent on committing economic and civilizational suicide with the mantra vaccinate or lose your job.
We lived through Reagan firing the air traffic controllers who went on strike...

they might have had to sign something like i did that says you cant strike......
"No strike-no lock-out" clauses have been commonplace in collective bargaining for over 50 years and I am not positive, but I believe they were in the PATCO strike as well. But, as in anything that we've learned about contracts, rules/laws/treaties were meant to be broken. Most people who make their livings on contracts are fucking liars anyway. IMHO

"No strike-no lock-out" clauses have been commonplace in collective bargaining for over 50 years and I am not positive, but I believe they were in the PATCO strike as well. But, as in anything that we've learned about contracts, rules/laws/treaties were meant to be broken. Most people who make their livings on contracts are fucking liars anyway. IMHO
thats why reagan was able to fire those guys and there wasnt much they could do,and i believe he gave them a chance to get back now.........as a carrier in the PO we were told you go on strike you will lose your job.....

Forum List

Back