White House Tells Businesses To Proceed With Vaccine Mandate Despite Court-Ordered Pause

I come from a military family and been in it myself. I was always told the greatest threat to America is our own government. And it's true. Every freedom, right, or anything that has been taken away from us has been by our own government.

Pearl harbor, 911 and so on were attacks by foriegn powers, but they never actually kept America from being America. The only people who have successfully damaged our country and what it stands for are the people who run it.

I don't hate our government, there is always something to dislike regardless of who runs the show, but this current administration has made me very very cautious more so than ever before.
You were told the greatest threat to America is our own government...by an idiot. Were those govt. employees looking for politicians to murder on January 6th? Were you with them?:rolleyes:

You were told the greatest threat to America is our own government...by an idiot. Were those govt. employees looking for politicians to murder on January 6th? Were you with them?:rolleyes:
I really liked the part when the violent, murderous rioters made sure to respect the ropes in Statuary Hall. I think you're being a bit too hyperbolic here.

Forum List

Back