another black thug shoots a cop and kills him

cops have more to fear from blacks than vice versa
..police brutality is a huge myth
''''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police office'''''

cops have more to fear from blacks than vice versa
..police brutality is a huge myth
''''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police office'''''
black on black crime is the worst next to black on white crime. only quater of whites comint crimes compared to over half of blscks commiting crimes. they need to fix themselves.

hope they get this piece of trash. i feel sorry for 6 month old.
Wow! On his first and last shift with the department. Incredibly tragic story. My regards to his wife and baby.

If the guy is guilty, I hope he shoots it out when found, saving the cost of trial.

Blue Alert? They ought to have that in TN. Things automatically hit my phone of much less importance and impact on the community. I had to take my local TV station app off my phone as they were alerting me with an emegency tone so I would watch their nightly news.

Forum List

Back