FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

Yes, we are aware the media is not covering all the walk outs. They run stories about all the positions open that can’t be filled, but are perplexed why they can’t fill them.

Truckers not working, supplies not being delivered, empty shelves, flights being cancelled, cargo ships sitting off shore. I wonder when libtards will start to get what is going on?
There are stories all over the place about job shortages. There is no airline walk out over the vaccine mandate. There is pushback not a walk out. Stop getting your news from Twitter.

A large part of staff shortages in the airline industry are related to Amazon and private shipping companies poaching pilots for higher pay and better hours

time for a civil war folks----scum demonRATS need 2 be exterminated b4 AMERICA disappears permanently
lets start with PIG-LOUSI---this twat is a sick, evil C*NT---then the rest of the propaganda spreaders
geez, am i allowed to express my feelings....LOL
you gonna shoot your neighbors?

Got your list made up already?

Burn, baby, burn.

America is finally fighting back.

I wonder if there will be GoFundMe's for the resistors. I'd donate to someone with the balls to just say "NO".

Oops, things aren’t going so well for dingbat lefties trying to force people to take an experimental vaccine.

Of course they lied and tried to blame the cancellations on the ATC and weather.

Weird how everybody but RedState blames weather and such instead of crew walkouts.
Screenshot_20211010-180100.png

You’re article is based on Twitter posts… are you fucking kidding me?! This is where you get your news from? And you believe it?
Lol, we know lefties attack the source when they cannot attack the content. You limit yourself (self imposed ignorance) to what the msm engineers and feeds you, and you have just demonstrated AGAIN that I am correct about how you limit your consumption of the broad spectrum of media to just the tiny part of it that tickles your bias.

Last edited:
There are stories all over the place about job shortages. There is no airline walk out over the vaccine mandate. There is pushback not a walk out. Stop getting your news from Twitter.

A large part of staff shortages in the airline industry are related to Amazon and private shipping companies poaching pilots for higher pay and better hours
There is no media that should be trusted. To be best informed, one must sift through any and all media, regardless of the bias of the source, and trust none of them.

Lol, we know lefties attack the source when they cannot attack the content. You are limit yourself (self imposed ignorance) to what the msm engineers and feeds you, and you have just demonstrated AGAIN that I am correct about how you limit your consumption of the broad spectrum of media to just the tiny part of it that tickles your bias.
Dude… it’s Twitter. What more is there to say about the content. I’m the source is twitter

If you want people to work then pay them. If pay is low walk out....1 day notice is more than entry. It's good for the nation.

There is no media that should be trusted. To be best informed, one must sift through any and all media, regardless of the bias of the source, and trust none of them.
Sure. You go ahead and sift through Twitter, I’ll use sources that actually have some accountability for accuracy

I swear to God that I get more truth out of my local newspaper, the Las Vegas Review Journal than any interwebz site!
Besides, I'm old fashioned and enjoy the feel of the newspaper in my hands while drinking my morning Cuban coffee.

Sure. You go ahead and sift through Twitter, I’ll use sources that actually have some accountability for accuracy
NONE of them can be trusted, you stupid shit. You gotta sift through ANY and ALL of them if you are looking for the truth. You'll never find the actual truth either, all you can do is find the "most likely" truth. This requires sifting through every source you can find, regardless of the bias of the source. Whenever you avoid media sources, ESPECIALLY ones you think little of, you are only imposing ignorance upon yourself like worthless fucking lefties do.

Reagan was wrong in every aspect when he pulled that stunt. Not his business. Same exact thing here.

NONE of them can be trusted, you stupid shit. You gotta sift through ANY and ALL of them if you are looking for the truth. You'll never find the actual truth either, all you can do is find the "most likely" truth. This requires sifting through every source you can find, regardless of the bias of the source. Whenever you avoid media sources, ESPECIALLY ones you think little of, you are only imposing ignorance upon yourself like worthless fucking lefties do.
I’m not making the case to say that any can be fully trusted but some are much more reliable than others. Especially if you are comparing to Twitter which you’re defending as a news source for some retarded reason.

Forum List

Back