FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

time for a civil war folks----scum demonRATS need 2 be exterminated b4 AMERICA disappears permanently
lets start with PIG-LOUSI---this twat is a sick, evil C*NT---then the rest of the propaganda spreaders
geez, am i allowed to express my feelings....LOL

stick the jab in all the SCUM demonRATS...they are the ones whining about something that has played its course....
FUCK JOE BIDEN

The Article: FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

From the article:

"Hundreds of flights today and yesterday have been postponed or canceled into and out of Florida. Legacy media is claiming the outages are due to bad weather, but word has leaked of a mass sickout at the FAA air traffic control center in Jacksonville in protest of federal Vaccine mandates."

OP Comment(s):

Come fly the friendly skies?

The COVID-19 vaccine mandates both here in American and around the globe are the perfect prescription for the absolute destruction of civilization as we know it. Already we seem to be missing millions of American workers from an across the board host of domestic industries. Where did they all go? More importantly for the immediate future of us all, how many hundreds of thousands or millions more U.S. workers will walk off their jobs if the powers that be continue to threaten them with the jab? Time will tell, as our political leaders continue hell-bent on committing economic and civilizational suicide with the mantra vaccinate or lose your job.

Thank you CCP Joe!

Do you think the demented one will rip a page out of Reagan's book and fire them all? LOL, that would be another success for the Bidumb admin.
cool to see a trump supporter who is not stupid about the corruption of reagan. I run into a lot of dumbasses out there who think Reagan was a president for the people same as JFK and trump.sure are a lot of sheep out there that have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled medias narrative.

Yeah, he gave them 48 hours to return or be fired. I wasn't sure if the PO was forbidden from striking or not. I thought they were. Also, railroads.
Not all workers go "on strike" at any given place or time. People have issues with their bosses or whatever, some people just go to work and do their jobs. A picket sign or a peaceful walkout doesn't always qualify as a "strike," a term which does imply violence.

The American way is for people to start their own businesses if they aren't happy working for somebody else, but then they've got to please their customers or they won't make money.

here is the real reason the flights are being cancelled just as i called it.the LAMESTREAM media of course is not reporting this.

Last edited:
That's ok. I can drive almost anywhere Southwest flies.

At leas some people are standing up for all Americans when it comes to these tyrannical vaxx mandates!

I wish them the best! GOD Bless them!:clap:
Tucker would be proud, but he hasn't quit yet either.

You’re article is based on Twitter posts… are you fucking kidding me?! This is where you get your news from? And you believe it?
If it's on twitter, it has got to be true, right?

You’re article is based on Twitter posts… are you fucking kidding me?! This is where you get your news from? And you believe it?
Yes, we are aware the media is not covering all the walk outs. They run stories about all the positions open that can’t be filled, but are perplexed why they can’t fill them.

Truckers not working, supplies not being delivered, empty shelves, flights being cancelled, cargo ships sitting off shore. I wonder when libtards will start to get what is going on?

Oops, things aren’t going so well for dingbat lefties trying to force people to take an experimental vaccine.

Of course they lied and tried to blame the cancellations on the ATC and weather.

All of the airline's employees needs to walk off for a couple of months during the holiday's season. And I'll bet you that the airline's companies will not comply with the mandate. Or else they will be out of business. Because they cannot find any replacement in time, and they just cannot have anyone operating those planes and operating the command centers.
But if they finds replacements. That everyone shouldn't fly this season. It is because they maybe doing another falseflag by having the Afghanistan immigrants to fly those planes or to operate the control centers. .

And so it is best to take an old fashion road trip to visit family this Holliday's season.

Forum List

Back