FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

1634079520261.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Progs always bellow from the stage. Everything is death and destruction caused by the most minimum reduction in proposed tax increases even. We live with massive social spending. I would believe Progs but they always seem to screw over the peasant class in general while they demonize the Repubs. Fools that voted for them are getting an education now. But the voters will forget as the demonizing of people that are Repubs goes on unabated. Trump's name is used more then Biden's by the 95% Prog controlled media.
I am more of a fan of conservative ideology over progressive but I can’t stand either of the political parties in this country. Especially the Republicans. Though I may agree with many of the basic principles they pretend to represent, most the people elected into power and many of their loudest supporters are pure embarrassments

Air traffic controllers are federal employees, and the Biden regime has unconstitutionally tried to overrule states on this matter.
What that?

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of federal employees to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Because that's how federal judges, being federal employees themselves of course, read the Second Amendment.

The Article: FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

From the article:

"Hundreds of flights today and yesterday have been postponed or canceled into and out of Florida. Legacy media is claiming the outages are due to bad weather, but word has leaked of a mass sickout at the FAA air traffic control center in Jacksonville in protest of federal Vaccine mandates."

OP Comment(s):

Come fly the friendly skies?

The COVID-19 vaccine mandates both here in American and around the globe are the perfect prescription for the absolute destruction of civilization as we know it. Already we seem to be missing millions of American workers from an across the board host of domestic industries. Where did they all go? More importantly for the immediate future of us all, how many hundreds of thousands or millions more U.S. workers will walk off their jobs if the powers that be continue to threaten them with the jab? Time will tell, as our political leaders continue hell-bent on committing economic and civilizational suicide with the mantra vaccinate or lose your job.
And you believe this?

Even if true...bye. Fired.

And now Boeing will require its 125.000 workers in the US, to be vaccinated against Covid by Dec. 8

This is going to be fun.:rolleyes:

Lets Go Brandon.

Forum List

Back