White House Tells Businesses To Proceed With Vaccine Mandate Despite Court-Ordered Pause

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
CNBC ^ | 11/08/21 | Spencer Kimball
Posted on 11/8/2021, 6:17:18 PM by Enlightened1

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review, writing that “the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate.”

The Biden administration has until Monday evening to respond.

The court-ordered pause came a day after the requirements went into effect, starting the countdown for businesses with 100 or more employees to ensure their staff have received the shots required for full vaccination by Jan. 4. After that date, unvaccinated workers must submit a negative Covid-19 test weekly to enter the workplace. All unvaccinated workers must start wearing face masks indoors at their workplaces starting Dec. 5.

The Republican attorneys general in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah, as well as several companies, requested the pause. They argue that the requirements exceed the authority of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which will enforce the mandates, and amount to an unconstitutional delegation of power to the executive branch by Congress.

Republican attorneys general in at least 26 states have challenged Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements in five different U.S. appeals courts since last Friday. The Republican National Committee said it has also challenged the requirements in the D.C. Court of Appeals.

--------------------

So the White House just told a bunch of private sector businesses to defy a Federal Court.....Makes it easier for patriots to ignore federal court orders!

Going ahead on their own is not defying a court order. The order doesn't stop anyone from implementing these rules, it just doesn't allow the government to force them.

The court order is for how Biden applied the mandate not that it is illegal and businesses can do what they want on the matter.

Tyrannical Out-Of-Control administration refusing to recognize any other authority than its own.

Biden and his handlers continue to prove they are now a domestic enemy of the state.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”
them first.......

~S~

This kind of attitude should be feared and watched very closely. I'm telling you, I don't know when but something is coming down the road folks.

The only things we truly have to fear in America is our own government. And for the first time I am afraid of our government, not completely, but there are too many thing going on at once for me to not ignore it.

Lefties only follow laws THEY like.

Trash humans. They prove it every day.

Biden should be impeached for this. Add it to the list.

I do not care if Biden quits tomorrow.

He should be impeached in 2023. Even if he is no longer with us, he should be impeached.

His ILLEGAL actions should have consequences.

So the White House just told a bunch of private sector businesses to defy a Federal Court.....Makes it easier for patriots to ignore federal court orders

All the court did was stop the White House from forcing the mandate to take effect.

If I, as a business owner, decide to mandate vaccines for my employees, I'm not violating any court order...

I do not care if Biden quits tomorrow.

He should be impeached in 2023. Even if he is no longer with us, he should be impeached.

His ILLEGAL actions should have consequences.
You want to impeach him for saving lives or kicking Trump`s ass? Neither are impeachable.
:ahole-1:

This kind of attitude should be feared and watched very closely. I'm telling you, I don't know when but something is coming down the road folks.

The only things we truly have to fear in America is our own government. And for the first time I am afraid of our government, not completely, but there are too many thing going on at once for me to not ignore it.

Key problem is, many, many Americans will never truly fear their government until that penultimate moment just before their government steps on their necks. Think carefully about the very recent parental outrage in Virginia over the teaching of CRT and gender theory in public schools. The teaching of these radical, Cultural Marxist curricula had been going on for some time prior, however, parents were unwilling to act until the leftist/communist madness was thrust into their faces, largely by accident, by the vicious (government sanctioned) RAPE of at least two young school girls.

Most of the time our fellow Americans walk through their lives asleep at the wheel, suspecting but never willing to truly acknowledge government tyranny. Waking them up is next to impossible. People just want sleepwalk through life and they never want their little boats to be rocked.

Another great example for you? The Second Amendment community is considered by many American men to be the greatest representation of both the rugged individualist and of pure American freedom; a continuation of cowboy or rebel tradition. And yet . . . and yet the Second Amendment community is THE MOST regulated community in the entire nation.

Do American men and women, these supposed die hard patriotic gun lovers, do they or have they ever actually FOUGHT against federal or state tyrannical regulation of what they tout to be a God given right? No, they never have and never shall. Instead these rugged individualist gun owners, hobbyists, enthusiasts take ALL government firearm regulations right up their asses and rush to bend the knee to ATF and the NFA; they readily surrender their freedoms in order to practice what they believe to be the ultimate freedom: the unrestricted right to defend themselves and their families, which is a "right" more regulated than any other.

Pathetic . . .

CNBC ^ | 11/08/21 | Spencer Kimball
Posted on 11/8/2021, 6:17:18 PM by Enlightened1

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, considered one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, halted the requirements Saturday pending review, writing that “the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate.”

The Biden administration has until Monday evening to respond.

The court-ordered pause came a day after the requirements went into effect, starting the countdown for businesses with 100 or more employees to ensure their staff have received the shots required for full vaccination by Jan. 4. After that date, unvaccinated workers must submit a negative Covid-19 test weekly to enter the workplace. All unvaccinated workers must start wearing face masks indoors at their workplaces starting Dec. 5.

The Republican attorneys general in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah, as well as several companies, requested the pause. They argue that the requirements exceed the authority of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which will enforce the mandates, and amount to an unconstitutional delegation of power to the executive branch by Congress.

Republican attorneys general in at least 26 states have challenged Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements in five different U.S. appeals courts since last Friday. The Republican National Committee said it has also challenged the requirements in the D.C. Court of Appeals.

--------------------

So the White House just told a bunch of private sector businesses to defy a Federal Court.....Makes it easier for patriots to ignore federal court orders!

If these companies proceed with the mandate. which that will prove that these companies are not being forced but actually they are a part of the Deep state. That they are being paid a percentage for every employee that they ordered them to vaccinate. And these companies may have put life insurance on these employees for a few more dollars.

And then they will fire those who have complied with the vaccine mandate and hire new recruits to order them to be vaccinated so that they will keep on collecting dollars.

A while ago. There were employers who have hired hardcore street gang members and placed million dollars life insurance on them so that they can collect from off their deaths. That they will give the families $5,000 for the burial and they will keep the rest. And it is all legal. And maybe these hospitals have joined the club of Double-dipping.

Key problem is, many, many Americans will never truly fear their government until that penultimate moment just before their government steps on their necks. Think carefully about the very recent parental outrage in Virginia over the teaching of CRT and gender theory in public schools. The teaching of these radical, Cultural Marxist curricula had been going on for some time prior, however, parents were unwilling to act until the leftist/communist madness was thrust into their faces, largely by accident, by the vicious (government sanctioned) RAPE of at least two young school girls.

Most of the time our fellow Americans walk through their lives asleep at the wheel, suspecting but never willing to truly acknowledge government tyranny. Waking them up is next to impossible. People just want sleepwalk through life and they never want their little boats to be rocked.

Another great example for you? The Second Amendment community is considered by many American men to be the greatest representation of both the rugged individualist and of pure American freedom; a continuation of cowboy or rebel tradition. And yet . . . and yet the Second Amendment community is THE MOST regulated community in the entire nation.

Do American men and women, these supposed die hard patriotic gun lovers, do they or have they ever actually FOUGHT against federal or state tyrannical regulation of what they tout to be a God given right? No, they never have and never shall. Instead these rugged individualist gun owners, hobbyists, enthusiasts take ALL government firearm regulations right up their asses and rush to bend the knee to ATF and the NFA; they readily surrender their freedoms in order to practice what they believe to be the ultimate freedom: the unrestricted right to defend themselves and their families, which is a "right" more regulated than any other.

Pathetic . . .
There`s a man living in my neighborhood that has some serious mental issues. He also has dozens of guns including assault rifles. I should fear my government? Which schools have been teaching CRT for a long time and wtf is Cultural Marxist curricula?

Pathetic . . .

I come from a military family and been in it myself. I was always told the greatest threat to America is our own government. And it's true. Every freedom, right, or anything that has been taken away from us has been by our own government.

Pearl harbor, 911 and so on were attacks by foriegn powers, but they never actually kept America from being America. The only people who have successfully damaged our country and what it stands for are the people who run it.

I don't hate our government, there is always something to dislike regardless of who runs the show, but this current administration has made me very very cautious more so than ever before.

Forum List

Back