Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

see why you are a poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time? you spew complete fabrication because you would rather believe fake news pundits bent on higher ratings than helping to keep you informed ... either that, or you are a freak bent on lying because you get off on it.

it literally took 2 seconds to find the facts.

Adult vaccination rates by state and territory​

NameAt least one dose, 18+Fully vaccinated, 18+
Vermont86.3%77.4%
Hawaii84.3%64.2%
Massachusetts83.6%74.0%
Connecticut80.9%74.0%
Maine78.8%73.6%
New Mexico78.2%68.8%
New Jersey78.1%69.4%
Rhode Island77.4%71.4%
Puerto Rico77.4%67.6%
Pennsylvania77.3%62.2%
California76.9%63.1%
Maryland76.5%70.2%
Washington76.0%68.9%
Guam75.3%68.7%
New Hampshire74.7%67.8%
Washington, D.C.74.4%64.4%
New York74.3%67.7%
Illinois73.6%58.2%
Virginia72.6%64.6%
Delaware71.6%62.6%
Colorado71.2%64.7%
Minnesota71.0%65.3%
Oregon71.0%65.9%
Utah67.1%58.4%
Florida66.9%57.8%
Wisconsin66.6%62.6%
Nebraska66.4%61.8%
South Dakota65.4%59.4%
Iowa64.9%61.2%
Nevada64.1%54.2%
Northern Mariana Islands64.1%59.6%
Arizona63.6%55.0%
Michigan63.6%58.9%
Kansas63.5%54.7%
Texas63.3%54.4%
Alaska63.1%56.5%
Kentucky62.8%55.8%
North Carolina61.0%52.9%
Ohio60.2%56.5%
Montana59.4%53.9%
Oklahoma58.7%50.4%
Missouri58.0%50.2%
American Samoa57.9%49.3%
Indiana57.7%54.6%
North Dakota56.4%50.3%
Georgia56.1%47.9%
South Carolina56.0%49.4%
Arkansas55.5%44.7%
West Virginia54.7%46.8%
Idaho54.0%49.4%
Tennessee54.0%48.1%
Alabama51.9%42.6%
Wyoming51.3%45.7%
U.S. Virgin Islands51.3%43.9%
Louisiana50.9%46.3%
Mississippi48.4%43.4%

source: CDC

See How Vaccinations Are Going in Your County and State
The states you listed with 70% or greater vax rates aren't real states...they are actually communist states controlled by China

Wait...what? This is about the money but Big Pharma's vaccines aren't...do I have that right?

i never said BIGPHARMA wasn't about the cash ... of course no doubt. but getting cash & helping people stay healthy - vs getting cash & letting the ignorant become worm bait is another.

i'll go with the former.

i never said BIGPHARMA wasn't about the cash ... of course no doubt. but getting cash & helping people stay healthy - vs getting cash & letting the ignorant become worm bait is another.

i'll go with the former.
But you have no idea whether that is the right course of action. You’re just choosing to believe the establishment, which is known to lie.

But you have no idea whether that is the right course of action. You’re just choosing to believe the establishment, which is known to lie.
You believe the "establishment" every time you go to take any type of medication...period....

Those are the spike proteins, yes. Those very same spike proteins were SUPPOSED to stay in your arm muscle when you got the vaccine, but thanks to the Japanese, we know they do not. They are also found in organs, like liver, kidney, blood, plasma, and very nice: Ovaries and testes. Oh, and they cross the blood/brain barrier.

sneaky sneaky sneaky....

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims

By Catalina Jaramillo
Posted on July 1, 2021

Yet, a Canadian virus immunologist recently claimed that the vaccine’s spike protein is “a pathogenic protein,” “a toxin” that gets into the bloodstream, then accumulates in breast milk and “in a number of tissues” and could lead to cardiovascular and neurological damage in adults, children and infants.

“We made a big mistake,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph’s Ontario Veterinary College, during an interview with Canadian radio personality Alex Pierson on May 27. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

Bridle’s interview was reposted by several publications, including one owned by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s anti-vaccination organization. Segments of the interview were widely spread in social media platforms in English and Spanish.

But researchers and health officials told FactCheck.org there is no “mistake” and that there is no evidence to support Bridle’s claims.

“The spike protein is not pathogenic. It is not a toxin,” McLellan told us in an email. “I have not seen any data to support what Bridle claims.”

No Evidence Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein Lingers in Bloodstream​

But authors of two of the studies he cites told us their findings don’t back Bridle’s statements.

“Bridle is taking our results and completely misinterpreting them,” said David R. Walt, a member of the faculty at Harvard Medical School and of Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, who co-authored a study that found circulating SARS-CoV-2 vaccine antigen in the plasma of vaccine recipient

A second study Bridle uses to support his claims is one by Pfizer. In the radio interview with Pierson, Bridle says he and “other international collaborators” obtained the document through a request for information to a Japanese regulatory agency, claiming that it shows for the “first time ever” where the mRNA vaccines “go after vaccination.”

“Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is absolutely not,” Bridle says in the radio show. “The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates through the blood in individuals over several days post vaccination, it accumulates … in a number of tissues such as the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal glands … and in quite high concentrations, in the ovaries,” he said.

Keanna Ghazvini, a Pfizer spokesperson, told us in an email that the document referred to by Bridle, which is mostly in Japanese, is a pharmacokinetics overview of the company’s vaccine. Pharmacokinetics is the study of how a drug moves through the body, including how quickly drugs are absorbed, metabolized, and excreted. The document was “part of the submission data applied by Pfizer to PMDA (Japan’s version of FDA) for its review,” and it is publicly available online, Ghazvini said.

“The document is about the pharmacokinetics overview seen from lab studies and we can confirm it’s not about spike proteins from the vaccine resulting in dangerous toxins that linger in the body,” Ghazvini said.

According to a statement sent to FactCheck.org by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the vaccine-generated spike protein “is not secreted into circulation in the bloodstream.”

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org

Well then the vaccines are a worse failure than I thought. They don't protect the most vulnerable.

Total fail

they protect against the ORIGINAL covid virus some 95% from which it was originally created to protect. but with DELTA the VARIANT - it has lessened because the VARIANT is mutating so it can get around the ORIGINAL vaccine. immunity has weakened some & the next mutation that comes around - the ORIGINAL vaccine may not work at all. THAT would be a total fail & like the alabammy gov'nor finally said it out loud:

that's it's becoming the fault of the unvaxxed because a virus needs a host & y'all are nasty willful carriers. start calling yerselves prodeath , cause it's a lot closer to reality.

Last edited:

i personally know 3 people who died from covid & where they would have sided on.

Last edited:
No the poster I was responding to threw out 70 percent as a benchmark....that's who I was responding to...

and yes the words in your chart limited the number to 18 or above.

again, critical thinking and reading really would help you

actually since you never clarified - i can see you are moving the goal posts.... cause no state will reach 70% as long as the kiddies aren't in the mix. but you try yet again to weasel out of being busted.

actually since you never clarified - i can see you are moving the goal posts.... cause no state will reach 70% as long as the kiddies aren't in the mix. but you try yet again to weasel out of being busted.
never clarified what? what goal post did i move?

sneaky sneaky sneaky....

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims

By Catalina Jaramillo
Posted on July 1, 2021

Yet, a Canadian virus immunologist recently claimed that the vaccine’s spike protein is “a pathogenic protein,” “a toxin” that gets into the bloodstream, then accumulates in breast milk and “in a number of tissues” and could lead to cardiovascular and neurological damage in adults, children and infants.

“We made a big mistake,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph’s Ontario Veterinary College, during an interview with Canadian radio personality Alex Pierson on May 27. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

Bridle’s interview was reposted by several publications, including one owned by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s anti-vaccination organization. Segments of the interview were widely spread in social media platforms in English and Spanish.

But researchers and health officials told FactCheck.org there is no “mistake” and that there is no evidence to support Bridle’s claims.

“The spike protein is not pathogenic. It is not a toxin,” McLellan told us in an email. “I have not seen any data to support what Bridle claims.”

No Evidence Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein Lingers in Bloodstream​

But authors of two of the studies he cites told us their findings don’t back Bridle’s statements.

“Bridle is taking our results and completely misinterpreting them,” said David R. Walt, a member of the faculty at Harvard Medical School and of Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, who co-authored a study that found circulating SARS-CoV-2 vaccine antigen in the plasma of vaccine recipient

A second study Bridle uses to support his claims is one by Pfizer. In the radio interview with Pierson, Bridle says he and “other international collaborators” obtained the document through a request for information to a Japanese regulatory agency, claiming that it shows for the “first time ever” where the mRNA vaccines “go after vaccination.”

“Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is absolutely not,” Bridle says in the radio show. “The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates through the blood in individuals over several days post vaccination, it accumulates … in a number of tissues such as the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal glands … and in quite high concentrations, in the ovaries,” he said.

Keanna Ghazvini, a Pfizer spokesperson, told us in an email that the document referred to by Bridle, which is mostly in Japanese, is a pharmacokinetics overview of the company’s vaccine. Pharmacokinetics is the study of how a drug moves through the body, including how quickly drugs are absorbed, metabolized, and excreted. The document was “part of the submission data applied by Pfizer to PMDA (Japan’s version of FDA) for its review,” and it is publicly available online, Ghazvini said.

“The document is about the pharmacokinetics overview seen from lab studies and we can confirm it’s not about spike proteins from the vaccine resulting in dangerous toxins that linger in the body,” Ghazvini said.

According to a statement sent to FactCheck.org by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the vaccine-generated spike protein “is not secreted into circulation in the bloodstream.”

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org
Can you imagine if reactionary right wingers decided to politicize quantum physics.....and then watch how all of the MAGA morons start opining about it like they are experts...

That is how I feel watching these folks opine about virology

never clarified what?

that you were referring to an overall 70% herd immunity; but there can't be with segments not being eligible to get vaxxed.

that's called a variable. take them outa the equation, then those that are eligible have reached 70%+ in some states.

what goal post did i move?

read the first part of this reply.

that you were referring to an overall 70% herd immunity; but there can't be with segments not being eligible to get vaxxed.

that's called a variable. take them outa the equation, then those that are eligible have reached 70%+ in some states.

read the first part of this reply.
I was simply responding to the poster....maybe you should read the post I was responding to...instead of making assumptions and moving goal post

I was simply responding to the poster....maybe you should read the post I was responding to...instead of making assumptions and moving goal post

i saw what was said & i saw yer reply. & i gave you facts.

you tried to move 'em but they didn't budge.

sucks to be you.

i saw what was said & i saw yer reply. & i gave you facts.

you tried to move 'em but they didn't budge.

sucks to be you.

Tried to move what? I am not suggesting you didn't give facts, your facts just weren't related to the topic.

Tried to move what? I am not suggesting you didn't give facts, your facts just weren't related to the topic.

i disagree. you said that no states have reached 70% herd immunity. i showed you otherwise & i also double checked i read rw's post b4 that & missed nothing that suggested to meant overall. but whatevs - i know my stats are fact either way. you have been trying to debate using nothing but bs for the most part, so why would i think otherwise at any time i see your replies?

i disagree. you said that no states have reached 70% herd immunity. i showed you otherwise & i also double checked i read rw's post b4 that & missed nothing that suggested to meant overall. but whatevs - i know my stats are fact either way. you have been trying to debate using nothing but bs for the most part, so why would i think otherwise at any time i see your replies?
I said nothing about herd immunity...stop lying.

I said, that no state has had 70 percent of it's population vaccinated. That's a simple truth, the poster I was responding to was ignorant to the facts.

Can you imagine if reactionary right wingers decided to politicize quantum physics.....and then watch how all of the MAGA morons start opining about it like they are experts...

That is how I feel watching these folks opine about virology
You guys will love this.

People who’ve been Jabbed are getting sick – or at least, they are “testing positive” for the Epsilon Semi Moron or Plaid or Delta Blues “variant” of the sickness far too many people are obsessed with avoiding, even if the putative cure is worse than the possibility of sickness. In Israel, for instance, it has been reported that 40 percent of the new “cases” are among the Needled.
And it’s not just in Israel. It is everywhere. Including, for instance, California – where the Face Effacing is resuming. And in Australia, where much worse (and what’s likely coming, for us) is happening – notwithstanding all the Needling.

How is this possible if what the Pope of Science – and his spray-tanned poodle, the Orange Fail – insist to be true is in fact true? A car that doesn’t start 1 percent of the time isn’t very effective and not many would buy it, if they knew about it.

If it lost a wheel on the highway even 1 percent of the time, probably 100 percent of the public would be “hesitant” to buy one.

Yet the people pushing this “cure” continue to hard-sell it, even as evidence accrues that it doesn’t “work” as advertised and comes with a lot of fine print you’re not allowed to read, too.

Unsafe and Ineffective - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk

Forum List

Back