Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

SweetSue92

Dumbfuck DeSantis is coming around on this. You're going to vote for him if he's the GOP nominee.

Perhaps you can come around too?

Let me guess...the "deep state" got to him too right?

LOL...you guys crack me up.
Desantis just blew his chances. None of the die-hards will.vote for him now.

"With the number of coronavirus cases recently doubling between July 2 and July 9 in the Sunshine State, and cities like Jacksonville experiencing high positivity rates and hospitalizations, the governor once again emphasized the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine and how crafting the message to Floridians about its benefits shouldn't be matched with "scare" tactics. On Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis spoke for nearly seven minutes about the positives in getting vaccinated and how he believes authorities should be advertising the vaccine.

"If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero," he said "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Is this guy nuts?? Vaccines are saving lives?? Really?? According to brilliant virologist Charlie Kirk; vaccines are responsible for anywhere between 100,000 up to 1.2 million deaths....

So what is really going on with some of these Republicans?? Did they get bad internal polling numbers and decided to do a complete switch? Even the guy who prides himself as "David Duke without the baggage" - Steve Scalise decided to make a big show of getting vaccinated...WTF?

I guess the calculation is to have all of the conservative TV pundits and talk radio hosts push all of the vaccine fearmongering while the politicians can do the opposite and somehow reach some bipolar happy median....which is quite doable since most conservative voters have no logical consistency other than saying or believing whatever they think would trigger the libs at the moment.....
He has never been anti vax....neither has Trump. Frankly I don't think it will help in any case and the numbers being presented are absolutely not to be trusted as accurate statistical analyses. It has already been shown to be nothing more than a temporary stave-off with unpredictable side effects but in the face of the unstoppable....(which this always was...see my posts from 12 months ago)people bend to weird pressures. Face masks are useless but it makes people feel safe....the vaccine is not actually working but it also makes people feel like they are doing something. Kinda like when the deck hands on the titanic moved all the passengers to higher parts of the ship.....I mean for a few minutes they had an illusion of safety.

JO

Even the pundits are switching tracks and pushing the vaccine. I think they finally realized it was their audiences doing the dying.
What about all the vax deaths?

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

www.lifesitenews.com

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000

‘I queried data … and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.’
www.lifesitenews.com
www.lifesitenews.com

What about all the doctors refusing the vax?

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey

beats 'natural herd immunity' when a couple million americans would hafta die.

btw - Mrna research has been going on for years, it's not new.
Millions of Americans died of COIVD?

You really are watching some weird propaganda. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . yeah, I know they have been trying to make that research fruitful, it has tended to not work. The delivery systems have all been toxic to the test subjects.

What about all the vax deaths?

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000​

www.lifesitenews.com

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000

‘I queried data … and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.’
www.lifesitenews.com
www.lifesitenews.com

What about all the doctors refusing the vax?

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey

More Vaccine Deaths Reported In VAERS Last Week Than COVID Deaths & PayPal Bans TLAV Seizes Funds​

Desantis just blew his chances. None of the die-hards will.vote for him now.

Every trump supporter here will vote for whoever has an R next to their name. Mitt Romney could be running with Liz Cheney as his VP and you'll see posts here calling them the Dream Team (if they got the nomination).
Like the man they support, they have zero principles.

"With the number of coronavirus cases recently doubling between July 2 and July 9 in the Sunshine State, and cities like Jacksonville experiencing high positivity rates and hospitalizations, the governor once again emphasized the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine and how crafting the message to Floridians about its benefits shouldn't be matched with "scare" tactics. On Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis spoke for nearly seven minutes about the positives in getting vaccinated and how he believes authorities should be advertising the vaccine.

"If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero," he said "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Is this guy nuts?? Vaccines are saving lives?? Really?? According to brilliant virologist Charlie Kirk; vaccines are responsible for anywhere between 100,000 up to 1.2 million deaths....

So what is really going on with some of these Republicans?? Did they get bad internal polling numbers and decided to do a complete switch? Even the guy who prides himself as "David Duke without the baggage" - Steve Scalise decided to make a big show of getting vaccinated...WTF?

I guess the calculation is to have all of the conservative TV pundits and talk radio hosts push all of the vaccine fearmongering while the politicians can do the opposite and somehow reach some bipolar happy median....which is quite doable since most conservative voters have no logical consistency other than saying or believing whatever they think would trigger the libs at the moment.....

Eventually they will accept it. if trump had told them to have it, all done. No problem. Its all a Democrat hoax and conspiracy. Let em die.

More Vaccine Deaths Reported In VAERS Last Week Than COVID Deaths & PayPal Bans TLAV Seizes Funds​

That is concerning to some of us. Others just ignore or denigrate it as harmful propaganda. After all, our wonderful elderly fun loving potus says FB is killing people.

The Ministry of Truth is here. Orwell was a prophet.

That is concerning to some of us. Others just ignore or denigrate it as harmful propaganda. After all, our wonderful elderly fun loving potus says FB is killing people.

The Ministry of Truth is here. Orwell was a prophet.
The first hour of that video is about the Ministry of Truth. . . it gets into the lying of the establishment in the second hour.

Folks that watch the TEE VEE, or read establishment pronouncements, don't question what they are fed, they don't look at the CDC stats, or the facts behind this.

Forum List

Back