Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

Or take one of the truly safe and effective early treatments the gov is hiding from you so their friends in Big Pharma can make all their $$$$$$$$$$$$

Do you feel great about that?
Let me guess, Hydroxychloroquine?

Big pharma makes big $$$ on every thing else it sells, so now republicans whine?
Where was the outrage 5 years ago?
"Free market'?

They often collect in liver, kidneys, ovaries, and testes

They are found in blood and plasma

They cross the blood/brain barrier
I am sort of pissed that Trump would even rush a vaccine like this to the public....all of that warp speed crap...why was he in such a hurry to have innocent Americans experimented on like lab rats?

How does that make America great again?

Or take one of the truly safe and effective early treatments the gov is hiding from you so their friends in Big Pharma can make all their $$$$$$$$$$$$

Do you feel great about that?
Didn't "big pharma" make those "truly safe and effective early" treatments??

What is in these treatments?
And how do you know they are truly safe?

Because "big pharma" told you they were?

I am sort of pissed that Trump would even rush a vaccine like this to the public....all of that warp speed crap...why was he in such a hurry to have innocent Americans experimented on like lab rats?

How does that make America great again?

Well I don't think Trump was in the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J lab mixing it up...I don't think he held the trials....I don't think he granted the approvals. Did he? Am I missing something? Because if he did all that wow, he's more capable than I thought

Didn't "big pharma" make those "truly safe and effective early" treatments??

What is in these treatments?
And how do you know they are truly safe?

Because "big pharma" told you they were?

Of course. Years and years and years ago, when they've been on the market for so long there are actually generics. So we have seen how they've been used and what the safety profile actually is.

Well I don't think Trump was in the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J lab mixing it up...I don't think he held the trials....I don't think he granted the approvals. Did he? Am I missing something? Because if he did all that wow, he's more capable than I thought
So why did Trump take credit for getting the vaccines to people so quick?

How you Trumpers both believe Trump should get credit for something while at the same time claiming he had nothing to do with the very thing you think he should get credit for?

Do you folks get tired of taking these bipolar positions all the time?

SweetSue92

Dumbfuck DeSantis is coming around on this. You're going to vote for him if he's the GOP nominee.

Perhaps you can come around too?

Let me guess...the "deep state" got to him too right?

LOL...you guys crack me up.
I count every day that the government does not pull a fascism act on me as a blessing. I know our direction is towards that. It is just the speed of it. Dictators from the past are in their graves turning with jealousy as the modern age of TV promotes propaganda and social media has near all of us put into different groups with our views and the way we live our lives. It will be much simpler to blame a group or groups from this when the house of cards fall. So they will rev up the cattle cars and full speed to the death camps.

How you Trumpers both believe Trump should get credit for something while at the same time claiming he had nothing to do with the very thing you think he should get credit for?

Well you just snared yourself in the same net there

The obvious answer is that trump was paid off by big pharma who were looking to kill a lot of people as part of a NWO depopulation programme. thats a tough one for trumpers to take.

Of course. Years and years and years ago, when they've been on the market for so long there are actually generics. So we have seen how they've been used and what the safety profile actually is.
I am willing to bet the reason most of you folks play this game with the COVID vaccine is because COVID is invisible...

It isn't like smallpox or something...trust me, if this virus was something you could see....the energy on all of that anti-vax talk would be turned down several notches...

With history as my guide, I am reminded of how this played out in Missouri many years ago...

E6vUVuhWYAQB_3r.pngE6vV5AZXEAAE3FM.png

That was back when a Missouri house member went to the Capitol while infected with small pox..but since he thought vaccines were fake science, him and many of his colleagues didn't get vaccinated....

E6vUZ0nXICE_l39.jpg

But fine.....if you want to believe the vaccine is actually more dangerous than getting COVID; so be it.......but trying to demonize people who received the vaccine as having the mark of the beast, as having been implanted with tracking devices, etc -- how is that based on science or evidence?

I am willing to bet the reason most of you folks play this game with the COVID vaccine is because COVID is invisible...

It isn't like smallpox or something...trust me, if this virus was something you could see....the energy on all of that anti-vax talk would be turned down several notches...

With history as my guide, I am reminded of how this played out in Missouri many years ago...

View attachment 516189View attachment 516190

That was back when a Missouri house member went to the Capitol while infected with small pox..but since he thought vaccines were fake science, him and many of his colleagues didn't get vaccinated....

View attachment 516195

But fine.....if you want to believe the vaccine is actually more dangerous than getting COVID; so be it.......but trying to demonize people who received the vaccine as having the mark of the beast, as having been implanted with tracking devices, etc -- how is that based on science or evidence?

I know over 50 people who had covid so really, try again

DeSantis is no different than the rest of us. None of us really know shit due to the fact that this disease has so much disinformation surrounding it. Even Democrat controlled doctors have expressed faulty guidance to favor their party, something that has killed people (hydroxychloroquine) and should have never happened. So anyone trying to come off as an authority concerning COVID, even the so called experts, needs to be listened to but not necessarily heeded.

I am going to say this again....

If COVID was "VISIBLE" like small pox and had an even lower mortality rate than 1% -- the energy will still be different on all of that anti-vax talk...

Because people are vain that way...

Okay whatever, but I'm telling you people can also factor in the mortality rate, especially if they are young and healthy. You all act like this is Ebola or small pox or Bubonic Plague. Thank God it's not; you have no more panic to give. For a virus like Covid.

Geez

Forum List

Back