Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

"With the number of coronavirus cases recently doubling between July 2 and July 9 in the Sunshine State, and cities like Jacksonville experiencing high positivity rates and hospitalizations, the governor once again emphasized the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine and how crafting the message to Floridians about its benefits shouldn't be matched with "scare" tactics. On Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis spoke for nearly seven minutes about the positives in getting vaccinated and how he believes authorities should be advertising the vaccine.

"If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero," he said "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Is this guy nuts?? Vaccines are saving lives?? Really?? According to brilliant virologist Charlie Kirk; vaccines are responsible for anywhere between 100,000 up to 1.2 million deaths....

So what is really going on with some of these Republicans?? Did they get bad internal polling numbers and decided to do a complete switch? Even the guy who prides himself as "David Duke without the baggage" - Steve Scalise decided to make a big show of getting vaccinated...WTF?

I guess the calculation is to have all of the conservative TV pundits and talk radio hosts push all of the vaccine fearmongering while the politicians can do the opposite and somehow reach some bipolar happy median....which is quite doable since most conservative voters have no logical consistency other than saying or believing whatever they think would trigger the libs at the moment.....
what’s the 180? when did he say not to get the vaccine?

Gotta love watching Republicans claiming they support vaccination

When asked if they are vaccinated, Republicans say “None of your business” or “That is personal”
Less than half of House Republicans will admit they are vaccinated.

When Democrats are asked, 100 percent say……Hell yes, you should be vaccinated too
when haven’t they supported it? it was a republican president that created the policies to get it here in record time

it was dems that said repeatedly in 2020 it couldn’t be trusted

and medical procedures are personal

when haven’t they supported it? it was a republican president that created the policies to get it here in record time

it was dems that said repeatedly in 2020 it couldn’t be trusted

and medical procedures are personal

If they support it……Why aren’t they making public service announcements on the value of vaccination?
Why wont they say…Hell yes, I have been vaccinated like Democrats do?
Why are so many Red states under 70 percent vaccination?
Why did Trump sneak off to get vaccinated instead of showing the public how important it is?

I will tell you….Because they don’t want to anger MAGA

If they support it……Why aren’t they making public service announcements on the value of vaccination?
Why wont they say…Hell yes, I have been vaccinated like Democrats do?
Why are so many Red states under 70 percent vaccination?
Why did Trump sneak off to get vaccinated instead of showing the public how important it is?

I will tell you….Because they don’t want to anger MAGA
they have. repeatedly made public statements in support....

and no state has a 70 percent vaccination rate, let alone one above 70%

Trump did show how important it was...hence why he made making it a top priority and succeed...duh

He didn't take it first, because he had it already, and first responders needed it more. He put them ahead of himself...like leaders are suppose to.

Dems repeatedly said they trusted the Scientists on the validity of the vaccines but didn’t trust what Trump said
Dems repeatedly undermine the trust in the vaccine because it was made during the Trump admin...and now they are reaping what they sowed....

Folks simply don't trust Xiden and Harris and their forked tongue on the issue...moreover, then they see they allow other Dems to fly around the country maskless, spreading the virus, welcomed in the WH, and Capitol...spreading it more....to Dem staffers....add that that Xiden simply undid all the Trump Chinese Virus protections at the border...causing a humanitarian and super spreader event....it's obvious they don't take it seriously....

they have. repeatedly made public statements in support....

and no state has a 70 percent vaccination rate, let alone one above 70%

Trump did show how important it was...hence why he made making it a top priority and succeed...duh

He didn't take it first, because he had it already, and first responders needed it more. He put them ahead of himself...like leaders are suppose to.

No…Republicans have, at best, been lukewarm

People can do what they want
It is not up to me to offer advice
None of your business if I have been vaccinated

Why did Trump sneak off to be vaccinated?

No…Republicans have, at best, been lukewarm

People can do what they want
It is not up to me to offer advice
None of your business if I have been vaccinated

Why did Trump sneak off to be vaccinated?
you mean they didn’t telll people they were going to hurt in hell if they didn’t get vaccinated? ok

but they certainly told people they should repeatedly

then why do you care?

i wasn’t aware he snuck off…i thought it was done at the white house…maybe it was walter reed. I don’t know or care. I did like and thought presidential that even though he could have been one of the first to get the shot he waited to make sure the first batch got to fire responders…Eisenhower, Lincoln like of him.

It told me a lot about harris and xiden that even though they spread mistrust about the vaccine for months jumped to the head of the line once the trump vaccine came available

The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccines in preventing illness and transmission has plunged to 40% in Israel. It still looks effective in preventing hospitalization.

So, this should end all calls to get the vaccine for the good of OTHERS. It is only for yourself that you are now getting the vaccine--to prevent severe illness in yourself. So shut up to everyone shaming. And line up for the boosters, which are sure to cause even more vaccine injuries. Tragically.

Why are so many of you so eager to get your genetic system tuned up by some random treatment that makes you produce foreign spike proteins that the human body has never, in the history of humans, ever produced? We don't know how long the body will make them, and we have no idea what kind of long term effects they will have on the body. The human body is pretty good at doing what it needs to do, and if you don't worry about making it do something it wasn't designed to do, that's your deal. There should be absolutely no questioning anyone who says no fucking way to that experimental shit.

Why are so many of you so eager to get your genetic system tuned up by some random treatment that makes you produce foreign spike proteins that the human body has never, in the history of humans, ever produced? We don't know how long the body will make them, and we have no idea what kind of long term effects they will have on the body. The human body is pretty good at doing what it needs to do, and if you don't worry about making it do something it wasn't designed to do, that's your deal. There should be absolutely no questioning anyone who says no fucking way to that experimental shit.

Agreed.

What's really creepy to me is how BADLY they insist that we must do it. If we don't we can die, our families can die, there's a "special place in hell for us" (for not getting an experimental vaccine!)....

Methinks these special snowflakes doth protest too much

Agreed.

What's really creepy to me is how BADLY they insist that we must do it. If we don't we can die, our families can die, there's a "special place in hell for us" (for not getting an experimental vaccine!)....

Methinks these special snowflakes doth protest too much
Its really weird. And it is crossing political lines. If you talk to somebody who has been vaccinated, try telling them they are part of the very first, and incredibly vast, trial of genetic engineering treatments. They will scoff at you, as their body creates these designer spike proteins.

So, the Trump cult wants to experiment with a ventilator, instead of vaccine?

Its really weird. And it is crossing political lines. If you talk to somebody who has been vaccinated, try telling them they are part of the very first, and incredibly vast, trial of genetic engineering treatments. They will scoff at you, as their body creates these designer spike proteins.

They often collect in liver, kidneys, ovaries, and testes

They are found in blood and plasma

They cross the blood/brain barrier

Forum List

Back