First known lawsuit filed in Alec Baldwin debacle

Hope he has good liability insurance.

Sue him for everything he owns. Make his dumb ass homeless as far as I'm concerned.

Or give him a home. A little bitty room in the big house.

Liability insurance only pays people who are sued and lose the case and it only pays under specified conditions.Each policy has limits to the amount paid.

The movie has most likely been shelved and the producers are that have invested money that middle class Americans can't even dream of are screwed big time. It looks like Baldwin wasn't even able to pay the workers much less protect them from this kind of carnage. If the California justice system does the right thing Baldwin might get first hand experience of prison life.

If he's registered in The Academy, which I'm sure he is.......then he's covered.
I hope he loses all credibility and his ability to get work.

The movie has most likely been shelved and the producers are that have invested money that middle class Americans can't even dream of are screwed big time. It looks like Baldwin wasn't even able to pay the workers much less protect them from this kind of carnage. If the California justice system does the right thing Baldwin might get first hand experience of prison life.

No, they are still working on the movie.

Another story came out today about one of the people on set got bit by a venomous spider and possibly having to have their arm amputated from it.

SNL had to bring in a different actor to play The Donald, stating that the previous actor is a murderer.

That brought them back up to 17 viewers....
SNL is just sad now. A far cry from the heyday of Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Jim Belushi, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd...

Is there some reason the DA does not file murder or manslaughter charges? :dunno:

Read somewhere he only bought $6 million in coverage for the film, so the bottom feeders lining up to milk the poor lady's corpse shouldn't run out and buy the Lamborghinis and Bel Aire houses just yet.

Forum List

Back