Alec Baldwin Indicted

He will never be convicted
He was using a weapon he assumed was a prop
Yes .. just like a typical American that used a weapon and killed someone. The person who possesses a weapon is accountable for its outcome..

If i were target shooting in my backyard, and a random neighbor was in the trajectory path ... I'd face a much different outcome. Alec Baldwin killed more people than all 'MAGA' on 1/6.

He will never be convicted
He was using a weapon he assumed was a prop

You know what they say about people who assume.

He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. They were killed. That is a crime in this country. You don't get to take someone's life with a gun that you intentionally pointed at them and pulled the trigger and then say "I thought the gun was a toy."

Oh fucking well.

baldwin too soon.jpg

You know what they say about people who assume.

He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. They were killed. That is a crime in this country. You don't get to take someone's life with a gun that you intentionally pointed at them and pulled the trigger and then say "I thought the gun was a toy."

Oh fucking well.

Except guns used in motion pictures are generally toy props
If someone handed him a gun and said…Be careful, this gun is loaded, you may have a point.

1705694408632.gif

Did Joe Pesci check to see if this gun had live bullets when he filmed this scene?

If someone handed him a gun and said…Be careful, this gun is loaded, you may have a point.

View attachment 890387
Did Joe Pesci check to see if this gun had live bullets when he filmed this scene?

If someone hands you a gun, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it's safe if you're going to point it at someone and pull the trigger.

Why do liberals always want to pass blame off on someone else? There is ONE person to blame, THE ONE WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER.

View attachment 890387

No they aren't, dipshit. They're real guns using blank rounds or digital effects.

If someone hands you a gun, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it's safe if you're going to point it at someone and pull the trigger.

Why do liberals always want to pass blame off on someone else? There is ONE person to blame, THE ONE WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER.

To me, it depends what the procedures are on the set.
If an actor is expected to check a gun after being told it is clean, you might have a valid point.

But if a prop master/ armorer is responsible for making sure all weapons are harmless on a set and tells the actor….this gun is clean

I can’t see how it can be the actors fault

He is charged with manslaughter in connection with the shooting on the movie set of Rust. It is time he faced justice.

I say they stand him before a wall then point a six shot revolver at him with one bullet in it, spin the cylinder, point and pull the trigger. If he is still alive after three spins, he goes free.

It would have taken only a moment for Baldwin to check. Always assume a firearm is loaded.

Forum List

Back