Alec Baldwin Charged Again with Homicide

It was an accident. The crew walked off the set because of safety issues. There was after hours shooting.

Pointing a gun you haven't checked at someone and pulling the trigger isn't an accident.

But your total abandonment of the fake "gun safety" stance you used to lie about is duly noted.

The face of the killer:

1697641861737.png

Maybe there is some justice when it comes to celebrities. Baldwin was in charge and it was his responsibility to make sure the weapon was safe when he aimed it at a person and pulled the trigger. Any one of us normal people would be facing serious felonies. Baldwin is getting a break with involuntary manslaughter.

Those who continue to attack this actor either do not know what acting is or are hypocrites. It has nothing to do with "left" or "right" or firearms regulations.

It is safe to assume you have never watched a movie or TV show in your whole life, as they are often filled with people pointing guns at each other.

Yeah, FAKE guns you stupid twat. Mike Papac is a good friend of mine. He is an armorer in the movies. How many versions of the Colt Walkers do you think there were for the movie the Outlaw Josie Wales?

I will make it easy for you. There were six. Two that fired, and were cartridge conversions so they could use Stembridge 5 in 1 blanks, two for dropping, and two for close ups.

That's been the rule since the 1920's!

You boob.

Those who continue to attack this actor either do not know what acting is or are hypocrites. It has nothing to do with "left" or "right" or firearms regulations.

It has everything to do with gun safety. I don't care who the person was that pulled the trigger, the fact is he killed a woman who should not have been killed.

The movie industry has spent DECADES developing safety rules.

Baldwin broke every one of those rules.

Obviously, prejudice rules those who would crucify an actor for acting.
Goodbye, all!

Yeah, FAKE guns you stupid twat. Mike Papac is a good friend of mine. He is an armorer in the movies. How many versions of the Colt Walkers do you think there were for the movie the Outlaw Josie Wales?

I will make it easy for you. There were six. Two that fired, and were cartridge conversions so they could use Stembridge 5 in 1 blanks, two for dropping, and two for close ups.

That's been the rule since the 1920's!

You boob.

why do they have real guns on a movie/TV set?

Turns out you may be right

To ensure there are no accidents during filming, actors often will be told to “shoot off axis,” Schneider says, which means aiming slightly away from another actor, because camera tricks can compensate for the shift. If the actor points the weapon in the general direction of crew or the camera, measures are taken.

Of course I am right. I have friends in the industry. That industry has spent decades formulating safety rules.

why do they have real guns on a movie/TV set?

The live guns are only used when they are actually fired.
Many sets no longer use live guns period.

Canadian productions stopped using them, save for special projects, over 15 years ago.

Baldwin was too cheap to do the proper thing and rent multiple guns. Instead he only rented live guns.
Even then, had he followed Rule Number One, she would still be alive.

Forum List

Back